BeamNG.drive

The truely picturesque map of UTAH :inlove:with 'Theo's - Covet Gambler Pickup', one of his awesome Mods...from the maker of the 'Hirochi CCF'...a very talented Modder.;)

0 BeamNG Theos COVET GAMBLER PICKUP at UTAH copy.jpg
1 BeamNG Theos COVET GAMBLER PICKUP at UTAH copy.jpg
2 BeamNG Theos COVET GAMBLER PICKUP at UTAH copy.jpg
2a BeamNG Theos COVET GAMBLER PICKUP at UTAH copy.jpg
3 BeamNG Theos COVET GAMBLER PICKUP at UTAH copy.jpg

Last edited:
Just thoroughly enjoying cruizing around Italy in the Gavrill Marshall with Meo's LSX Twin Turbo engine, ...dang:geek: this engine sounds good in this car:cool:.

Trying to get some good reflections in the vehicle Paint and Italy is a great place to get them, with the right lighting:inlove:
0 BeamNG Gavril MARSHALL Paint Reflections at ITALY copy.jpg
1 BeamNG Gavril MARSHALL Paint Reflections at ITALY copy.jpg
2 BeamNG Gavril MARSHALL Paint Reflections at ITALY copy.jpg
2a BeamNG Gavril MARSHALL Paint Reflections at ITALY copy.jpg
3 BeamNG Gavril MARSHALL Paint Reflections at ITALY copy.jpg

Had an itch to go exploring the awesome 'Jungle Rock Island' map:inlove:....5 hours later and 153 screenshots:confused:...here are a few:p
Shoved 'Meo's 454 cui Twin Turbo LSX Engine in my Roamer and set off:geek:....it's got to sound good:D.

0 BeamNG Gavril ROAMER Meo LSX at JUNGLE ROCK copy.jpg
1 BeamNG Gavril ROAMER Meo LSX at JUNGLE ROCK copy.jpg
2 BeamNG Gavril ROAMER Meo LSX at JUNGLE ROCK copy.jpg
3 BeamNG Gavril ROAMER Meo LSX at JUNGLE ROCK copy.jpg
4 BeamNG Gavril ROAMER Meo LSX at JUNGLE ROCK copy.jpg
5 BeamNG Gavril ROAMER Meo LSX at JUNGLE ROCK copy.jpg
6 BeamNG Gavril ROAMER Meo LSX at JUNGLE ROCK copy.jpg

Last edited:
Having spent some time on the 'Jungle Rock Island' map lately, I think there has been some improvements....or I could just be dreaming...:D

have noticed the 'Vegetation' looks a lot better, higher resolution, and the Audio has improved all round, like driving on the Gravel Tracks i can hear stones hitting up under the guards ( just like in Raceroom / AMS2)...the transition from Gravel Track noise into Watery Mud Track is audible as well....I found myself turning up the volume on my Speakers and really enjoying it.

Always love the Jungle Noises, crickets , howling Monkey screams possibly, cesna plane flying around and the spooky zombie noise:confused::roflmao:

Possibly extra additions to the outer edges of the map, small sandy beach islands which I can drive to wading through the water with the right 4WD vehicle....nice work:inlove:

The tail of two 'Roamers'...one is fast and loud and does not like water....the other is the 'Go Anywhere, Roamer....the same vehicle but with different upgrades to suit a purpose.

..only in BeamNG:inlove:

00 BeamNG 2x ROAMERS water hazard at JUNGLE ROCK ISLAND copy.jpg
0 BeamNG ROAMER water hazard at JUNGLE ROCK ISLAND copy.jpg
0a BeamNG ROAMER water hazard at JUNGLE ROCK ISLAND copy.jpg

Last edited:
Found myself thoroughly enjoying driving around the edge of Jungle Rock Island and went as far as I could go without having to go back or 'Teleport' to another spot around the rocks.

Thought it would be great if there was a secret cave entrance at the end of the rocks at various places on this Map ( see first screenshot )....the entrance slightly hidden with leafy vines ( not to hidden though...lol) so you could crawl your way back up to a road or something like that.:geek:

000 BeamNG 2x ROAMERS water hazard at JUNGLE ROCK ISLAND copy.jpg

...much like the below screenshot cave tunnel etc...great fun finding and navigating through them:inlove:

000a BeamNG ROCK BOUNCER at SMALL ISLAND CAVE copy.jpg

Maybe even when driving through you could veer off down another cave tunnel and come into a large abandoned High Tech 'Bat Cave' type of scenario, especially under that old Castle in the top screenshot, which would also have a driveable entry up into the Castle from the 'Bat Cave', think it would fit really well.....the Map Artists could let their creative juices flow:geek:

Going a step further, when driving into the 'Bat Cave' or maybe calling it the 'Beam Cave' some lights would automatically come on illuminating the area ( much like when entering the Workshop Garages ), but have dimmer old lighting etc..

...but at the back of the Beam Cave there is a slightly brighter light illuminating a button control box....this box looks familiar as it operates the 'Trailer Decks'....but what does it do, if I push a button what happens.

When pushing the 'Up Button', immediately the 'Old Police Car Red Light' starts flashing, audio siren is heard and a large Cave Wall Rock Door starts to slide open, revealing another passage gaining entry to the Castle or Castle grounds above.....just thinking out loud:D

Below is a Photoshop concept mock up I did to illustrate

BeamNG BAT CAVE EXIT to CASTLE Idea.jpg

sadley it's all over my head....:redface:....just an idea from my part:D

Last edited:
Some great videos with Drag Cars for BeamNG...even loading cars up onto a Trailer and towing them to the destination:inlove:...and in the bottom video the creator is using Meo's Drag engine and Parts I have also used...nice:D

....the below video the creator has given set ups for the core BeamNG cars used in this video....awesome, so grab a pen and paper, pause the video for information on set ups:cool:

Last edited:
Just got my much loved Gavril Bluebuck back from AJ Auto Repairs with Meo's Twin Turbo LSX engine installed, full Stage 3 performance upgrades, brand new paint and Rims:inlove::inlove:...dang man, have to say this car is exciting, and dangerous to drive:cool:

She's a thing of beauty:inlove:...and I have to turn up the Audio on this one, oh my, music to my ears:D

0 BeamNG Gavril BLUEBUCK Meo Twin Turbo LSX at UTAH copy.jpg
1 BeamNG Gavril BLUEBUCK Meo Twin Turbo LSX at UTAH copy.jpg
2 BeamNG Gavril BLUEBUCK Meo Twin Turbo LSX at UTAH copy.jpg

Could call this car my 'Pro Street' / Pro Touring' vehicle.....would like to be able to upgrade all core BeamNG vehicles to the type of genre;)

Last edited:
Had to take the 454 Twin Turbo LSX powered Bluebuck around Nordscheilfe as this has to be my most favorite car to drive to date:inlove:

First had a play around with the Tuning settings to get her running at high speed in a straight line with braking and turning at least stable:geek:....as best as I could anyway:D

Below Screenshot is the Tuning settings that are available for this 454cui Twin Turbo engine and Bluebuck car depending on what other upgrades you choose:geek:

4 BeamNG Gavril BLUEBUCK Meo Twin Turbo LSX TUNING MENU copy.jpg

Although I only managed an 8min 10sec lap, it was exciting as hell trying to control the throttle and Turbo boost as it's like jet afterburners activated if going to far....awesome:cool:

Sadly the inevitable happened on the second lap trying to push just that little to much:confused::roflmao:

0 BeamNG Gavril BLUEBUCK Meo Twin Turbo LSX CRASH at NORDS copy.jpg
1 BeamNG Gavril BLUEBUCK Meo Twin Turbo LSX CRASH at NORDS copy.jpg
2 BeamNG Gavril BLUEBUCK Meo Twin Turbo LSX CRASH at NORDS copy.jpg
3 BeamNG Gavril BLUEBUCK Meo Twin Turbo LSX CRASH at NORDS copy.jpg

...only in BeamNG:inlove:

Last edited:
FAIRHAVEN from NFS Most Wanted...Holy Moly , what an epic map and suits BeamNG very well:cool:...managed to get it working in Triple Screen and I hope it gets the work it deserves and is finished someday as it's a WIP:)

If this is the direction BeamNG is going, it's going to be epic:geek:

Like the look of the wet road surface as it allows for some great light reflectence....top marks to all involved;)

Taking the Countach out for a spin:inlove:
1 BeamNG FAIRHAVEN Countach & T Series copy.jpg
2 BeamNG FAIRHAVEN Countach & T Series copy.jpg
3 BeamNG FAIRHAVEN Countach & T Series copy.jpg

Trying out the T-Series also....man-o man, looks superb in the right lighting:inlove:

4 BeamNG FAIRHAVEN Countach & T Series copy.jpg
5 BeamNG FAIRHAVEN Countach & T Series copy.jpg
6 BeamNG FAIRHAVEN Countach & T Series copy.jpg
7 BeamNG FAIRHAVEN Countach & T Series copy.jpg

Last edited:
Hooning around in the Fairhaven City in my Off Road Redneck vehicle....lol....love the twilight lighting when the building lights come on in Fairhaven, just awesome:D...but first got to sit back and have a Coffee;)

Some great signage around the city :cool:
0 BeamNG ROCK BOUNCER Supercharged at FAIRBURN copy.jpg
1 BeamNG ROCK BOUNCER Supercharged at FAIRBURN copy.jpg
2 BeamNG ROCK BOUNCER Supercharged at FAIRBURN copy.jpg
3 BeamNG ROCK BOUNCER Supercharged at FAIRBURN copy.jpg
4 BeamNG ROCK BOUNCER Supercharged at FAIRBURN copy.jpg
5 BeamNG ROCK BOUNCER Supercharged at FAIRBURN copy.jpg

Last edited:
My 200BX Drag car finally arrived at Hughes International Airport via the transport Plane:geek:....got to go and pick it up, but can I back the Trailer up the ramp and load the 200BX Drag onto it from there:confused:....only in BeamNG:inlove:

The Hughes International Airport is an architectural masterpiece:geek:
0 BeamNG FAIRBURN AIRPORT Dually Towing copy.jpg
1 BeamNG FAIRBURN AIRPORT Dually Towing copy.jpg
2 BeamNG FAIRBURN AIRPORT Dually Towing copy.jpg
3 BeamNG FAIRBURN AIRPORT Dually Towing copy.jpg
4 BeamNG FAIRBURN AIRPORT Dually Towing copy.jpg
5 BeamNG FAIRBURN AIRPORT Dually Towing copy.jpg

Well:confused:, while I have been driving the T-Series Trucks and Trailers on the Highway Roads and mainly to set up Screenshots:redface::roflmao:...the Trucks do not like going into the under Highway Tunnels due to low hanging signs / Fans etc and an 'Invisible Obstruction' which stops you dead :confused:...and the odd low hanging Highway sign:p.

Suppose the original Game did only have cars etc on this map and is not meant to have Trucks:roflmao:....although it's still a WIP, so hopefully in future updates the Trucks can have their go at driving around as it's very good.:inlove:

0bBeamNGFAIRHAVENTSeriesCrashcopy.jpg
2 BeamNG FAIRBURN small T Series & TANKER TUNNEL CRASH copy.jpg
1 BeamNG FAIRBURN small T Series TUNNEL CRASH.jpg
0aBeamNGFAIRHAVENTSeriesCrashcopy.jpg

Last edited:
Trying out this WIP Mod 'Ibishu 200BX EVO' from 'Kebernaut' an ultra modern version of the Ibishu 200BX....liking the look alot and of course I can shove Meo's Drag engine in it and the 454 Twin Turbo engine as well....has that 'Cyber Punk' look to it, absolutely wicked:cool:

2 BeamNG FAIRBURN 200BX EVO by Kebernaut copy.jpg
0 BeamNG FAIRBURN 200BX EVO by Kebernaut copy.jpg
1 BeamNG FAIRBURN 200BX EVO by Kebernaut copy.jpg

IT'S HAPPENING:geek:...Just purchased this paid Truck Mod for BeamNG...the 'Segra Ultimat' by 'OverPower' which adds a european type flavor Truck to BeamNG:inlove:....totally awesome with the built in rear door ramp that drops and extends to the ground so you can load up your vehicles. :thumbsup:

0 BeamNG FAIRBURN Segra TRUCK at HUGHES AIRPORT copy.jpg
1 BeamNG FAIRBURN Segra TRUCK at HUGHES AIRPORT copy.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play