BeamNG.drive

Apart from you and Durge Driven adding a 'Like' etc, not really sure what you mean:).

I suppose if RD Staff sees this Thread as a waste of their server space then I'll stop posting.

This Thread, if typed in Google does show up, which in turn can bring more people to the Race Department website and possible new customers;)
Sorry if I was too cryptic / enigmatic . . .

1) You posting your adventures and art gained me as a thread follower awhile back.

2) Your use of the '68-70 Dodge Super Bee mod opened my eyes to real vehicles in BeamNG and piqued my brother's interest in the title as a whole!

3) I believe your postings have made BeamNG worthy of attention from many in the RD community.

Sorry if I was too cryptic / enigmatic . . .

1) You posting your adventures and art gained me as a thread follower awhile back.

2) Your use of the '68-70 Dodge Super Bee mod opened my eyes to real vehicles in BeamNG and piqued my brother's interest in the title as a whole!

3) I believe your postings have made BeamNG worthy of attention from many in the RD community.
All good:D

You might appreciated the new ride then;)...heading off home in the Woody from a day being the local Fire Chief in Utah:geek:....I'm liking BeamNG more and more;)

00 BeamNG 89 WAGON WOODY at UTAH copy.jpg
0 BeamNG 89 WAGON WOODY at UTAH copy.jpg
0a BeamNG 89 WAGON WOODY at UTAH copy.jpg

Amazing variety:inlove:

1 BeamNG 89 WAGON WOODY at UTAH copy.jpg
1a BeamNG 89 WAGON WOODY at UTAH copy.jpg
1b BeamNG 89 WAGON WOODY at UTAH copy.jpg

1c BeamNG 89 WAGON WOODY at UTAH copy2.jpg

Last edited:
Occassionally when getting the vehicle stuck then hitting the 'Recover' mapped key the vehicle does not reset to a convenient spot, no problem go into the 'World Editor' key 'F11' and move it to a new spot:thumbsup:....it can also lift up a vehicle and place it onto a trailer without using ramps, nice;)

Below video shows this in action....quick and easy:inlove:

Last edited:
From what was learnt from above YT Video about going into 'World Editor' and moving vehicles around I wanted to compose a screenshot with rusty wrecked cars on top of each other etc:geek::geek:....just awesome what you can do within BeamNG:inlove:

1st screenshot is before rusty vehicles added

0 BeamNG Green COVET at RUSTY CAR WRECKING YARD copy.jpg

Below screenshot after adding extra rusty vehicles:inlove:

1 BeamNG Green COVET at RUSTY CAR WRECKING YARD copy.jpg

Just another days work at the wrecking yard:D

When placing the vehicles on top of each other you can create extra damage by dropping them from a higher distance to crush the vehicle underneath:geek:...fantastic:cool:

Last edited:
Like a bit of Oval Racing and watched a YT Creator video showing a Mod Map with a Daytona'ish type Oval BeamNG style, even complete with the Road Course....and along with a months worth of other entertaining things to do:confused::inlove:

Taking the ol' Girl, 'Gavril Bluebuck Stockcar' out for some testing and performance upgrading to tackle the Nascar Oval:inlove:...overheated and blown the engine a number of times before getting the right combination of parts, engine upgrades and tuning to give her a sustained 290 - 318 kmph around the Oval:cool::inlove:...fantastic.

0 BeamNG Gavril Bluebuck STOCKCAR at NASCAR OVAL copy.jpg
1 BeamNG Gavril Bluebuck STOCKCAR at NASCAR OVAL copy.jpg
2 BeamNG Gavril Bluebuck STOCKCAR at NASCAR OVAL copy.jpg
2a BeamNG Gavril Bluebuck STOCKCAR at NASCAR OVAL copy.jpg

...and didn't always go according to plan:roflmao:

2b BeamNG Gavril Bluebuck STOCKCAR at NASCAR OVAL copy.jpg
3 BeamNG Gavril Bluebuck STOCKCAR at NASCAR OVAL copy.jpg

YT Creator Video

Last edited:
Sometimes I like just going for a cruize, and this little 'Resto Mod' gem by 'JAVI" for the Piccolina in BeamNG fits the bill nicely around the coastal roads in Italy:inlove:It is very nimble with heaps of personality, thoroughly enjoyed this little car:thumbsup:
Personal opinion of course;)

0 BeamNG MOD Piccolina RESTO MOD Version copy.jpg
1 BeamNG MOD Piccolina RESTO MOD Version copy.jpg

Last edited:
Just some quick personal thoughts of my experience in BeamNG.:)

Really liking the ' Environmental Map' concept and although not a new concept being present in the likes of ETS2 and ATS with new 'Cities' being added to these Sims as DLC, it's lends itself to a lot of variety within the Sim.

It could be exciting to contain a variety of specific type of Racing Track Maps that are taylor-made for GT3 / BTCC / Endurance type Tracks or any combination in between on the one map and although fantasy Tracks and Cars are not to everyone's liking, for me personally I've been converted with what I have seen so far in BeamNG.;)

BeamNG has a huge room for expansion with adding specific Racing genre / Cruzing / Drifting / City etc 'Maps' and one could actually load up the Trailer or Truck Transporter with your cars and travel to each of the Racing Tracks within the one map for a weekends Racing.:inlove:

The Environmental Artists have let their creative juices flow from what I've seen so far in BeamNG and have designed magnificent looking tracks and environments with great feel and flow, adding detailed track side objects which is something I personally enjoy seeing, great attention to detail even though not necessary, but makes it have that lived in look to it.

Have been really impressed on the whole with the BeamNG vehicle Engine Audio (personal opinion) with some of my now 'all time favorite' engine audio....I'm looking at you 'Bruckell Bastion Redtail' :inlove:within cockpit / hood views being best with many other vehicles included.

FFB / Physics are subjective and very personal, but on my Sim Rig it's more than acceptable and combine that with the vehicle Audio and richly populated environments makes for an overall very enjoyable experience...(personal opinion only);)

Damage...well, what can I say...as a hardcore Sim Racer this was the missing ingredient in most Sims and although not really necessary to have a great racing experience and will depend on what the priorities are, having it, is just awesome....and I personally find myself generally driving more carefully now in BeamNG for some reason...:roflmao:

Been thoroughly enjoying the experience that BeamNG provides with a unique variety of entertaining things to do on the maps and cars to choose from....excited to see what future improvements and updates provide.:)

Last edited:
An actual real world car...'BMW 3 Series E92' mod for free in the BeamNG Mod section:confused::thumbsup:

Of course being the cities top Brain Surgeon, have to drive a BMW:rolleyes::D....off to work at the Hospital Emergency Dept:)

0 BeamNG BMW 3 Series E92 copy.jpg
1 BeamNG BMW 3 Series E92 copy.jpg
2 BeamNG BMW 3 Series E92 copy.jpg
3 BeamNG BMW 3 Series E92 copy.jpg

Seen it on this YT Creator Video...he's also using a Thrustmaster T818 DD Wheel Base

Last edited:
Trying out the 'Gavril Roamer Adventure' another great standard vehicle in BeamNG...and 'Adventure' it was.:inlove:
Spawned at the 'Hanger' and decided to just drive and see what's around this area.

Came across the 'Resort' an abandoned, forest overgrown holiday area and drove up a well placed ramp at the side of a 3 story building structure and wondered, can I drive up this 3 story abandoned building,....yes you can...just awesome.:thumbsup:
0 BeamNG Gavril Roamer ADVENTURE at JUNGLE ROCK ISLAND copy.jpg
1 BeamNG Gavril Roamer ADVENTURE at JUNGLE ROCK ISLAND copy.jpg
1a BeamNG Gavril Roamer ADVENTURE at JUNGLE ROCK ISLAND copy.jpg

You know....contemplating the jump:O_o:....and no, I didn't make it.:roflmao:
1b BeamNG Gavril Roamer ADVENTURE at JUNGLE ROCK ISLAND copy.jpg

Continuing in my 'Adventure 4x4' around the coast and came across a Lighthouse, immediately thought again, 'can I drive up to it'...you know the answer.;)
0a BeamNG Gavril Roamer ADVENTURE at JUNGLE ROCK ISLAND copy.jpg

Getting up to the Lighthouse in the 'Adventure 4x4' was a great challenge, but getting down, holy moly...managed to just get down with no resets and only minimal damage, very satisfying.:D
0b BeamNG Gavril Roamer ADVENTURE at JUNGLE ROCK ISLAND copy.jpg
0c BeamNG Gavril Roamer ADVENTURE at JUNGLE ROCK ISLAND copy.jpg

But wait...what's that over on the other side on the rock face...is that a...'Bunker'..we have a forest overgrown Airfield / abandoned Resort / old Lighthouse and a Bunker....woah, what was this area....mysterious indeed.:geek:
0e BeamNG Gavril Roamer ADVENTURE at JUNGLE ROCK ISLAND copy.jpg

Time to continue on with the 'Adventure 4x4', looked over to my right and across the other side of the water and saw something nestled in the forest trees and plants, it that another....'Bunker'...wt?....:confused:....right, that does it:cool:, going to pull out BeamNG's magic trick of 'Teleportation'...'Shift + C' into free camera and WASD myself over to the other side:D.

Thought I would set up a screenshot with the 'Adventure 4x4' on the roof of the Bunker...didn't go according to plan:redface:...needed to position the Camera close to the ground when pressing 'F7' to release the vehicle as if to high gravity takes over and the vehicle comes down with a thump and damage can result:rolleyes:....which it did and also not positioning the camera well allowing space for the 'Adventure 4x4' it bounced off to the rear and I missed the mark.:rolleyes:
2 BeamNG Gavril Roamer ADVENTURE at JUNGLE ROCK ISLAND copy.jpg
3 BeamNG Gavril Roamer ADVENTURE at JUNGLE ROCK ISLAND copy.jpg

Ya know, as a Hardcore Sim Racer that does not play any other games, this almost played out like a video game scenario, but for Sim Racers with awesome handling physics etc.:thumbsup:

I know the likes of GTA5 / Cyberpunk 2077 etc have vehicles that you can drive but they are not the main interest. Often thought during this time in the 'Adveture 4x4' I would get out of the vehicle and go into a building by opening a door to see if there's anything to acquire / load up into the back of the vehicle or add it as an upgrade, say a boxed Turbo / New set of Rims / Suspension etc...or a New Upgraded Vehicle sitting in an old shed....all geared towards the Sim Racer and not so much of the 'Cut Scenes' people talking etc....just thinking out loud;)

This was an awesome experience in BeamNG:thumbsup:...and I'm going in for more.:inlove:

Last edited:
Revisiting 'Jungle Rock Island' with a new weapon of choice from the standard vehicles within BeamNG, the 'Gavril D Series Off Road'...nice looking vehicle:).
0 BeamNG Gavril D Series OFF ROAD at JUNGLE ROCK ISLAND copy.jpg

Have noticed a lot of narrow dirt trails coming off the main roads when traveling around and thought I would try one out and go 'Bush' in the new Truck. This particular track started off fairly easy but as I went deeper into the jungle, holy moly:confused:.
It has a great mixture of mud / rocks / tight turns/ old wooden bridge crossings which look epic....another great experience in BeamNG:thumbsup:

1 BeamNG Gavril D Series OFF ROAD at JUNGLE ROCK ISLAND copy.jpg
2 BeamNG Gavril D Series OFF ROAD at JUNGLE ROCK ISLAND copy.jpg
3 BeamNG Gavril D Series OFF ROAD at JUNGLE ROCK ISLAND copy.jpg
4 BeamNG Gavril D Series OFF ROAD at JUNGLE ROCK ISLAND copy.jpg
5 BeamNG Gavril D Series OFF ROAD at JUNGLE ROCK ISLAND copy.jpg
6 BeamNG Gavril D Series OFF ROAD at JUNGLE ROCK ISLAND copy.jpg

Last edited:
How to entertain yourself for 2.5 hours composing a screenshot....are you crazy...yes I am, and loved every second:inlove:

The screenshot was composed with the standard 'Gavril H Series Vanster Off Road' vehicle, Trailer with Wood, Crate, Lounge Suite and some boxes all spawned in a placed within the settled upon screenshot composition. All items where moved in 'World Editor' for exact placement and the cardboard Boxes positioned in line with the Suns cast shadows when light came through into the Warehouse.
Although this screenshot is satisfactory, the lighting inside the warehouse was a little to dark for my liking, back into 'World Editor' to add some extra light to enhance the screenshot throwing a little more light into the darker areas (personal opinion).:)

First screenshot composed with elements and with natural sun light only for illumination creating sun highlights and shadow shapes. The second screenshot is with the added extra lighting from 'World Editor' which could represent possible internal warehouse lighting that was switched on....awesome what you can do within BeamNG without having to go into another Image editing program such as 'Photoshop' or 'Gimp' etc.;)
0 BeamNG Gavril H Series VANSTER OFF ROAD at JUNGLE ROCK WAREHOUSE copy.jpg
0a BeamNG Gavril H Series VANSTER OFF ROAD at JUNGLE ROCK WAREHOUSE copy.jpg

Third screenshot is what the added extra lighting looks like without any Sun illuminating the internal warehouse scene, so technically you could light a dark scene from scatch....amazing.:geek:
1 BeamNG Gavril H Series VANSTER OFF ROAD at JUNGLE ROCK WAREHOUSE copy.jpg

This Fourth is the same composed screenshot and added extra lighting from 'World Editor', but just moving the 'Time of Day' slider within the BeamNG 'Photo Mode' to move the sun which creates slightly different lighting and shadows for a different look / feel to the screenshot.:inlove:
2 BeamNG Gavril H Series VANSTER OFF ROAD at JUNGLE ROCK WAREHOUSE copy.jpg

Last screenshot is just the standard 'Gavril H Series Vanster Off Road' vehicle within BeamNG...another great vehicle.:thumbsup:
3 BeamNG Gavril H Series VANSTER OFF ROAD at JUNGLE ROCK WAREHOUSE copy.jpg

Last edited:
Just playing around in Photoshop with this idea:D...Forza has the 'Car vs Plane' race that looks epic so thought about what could be done in BeamNG....and what do you know BeamNG has Trains with Carriages.:cool:

This could be a possible update on the 'Johnson's Valley' Map (plenty of space there) by building a City Scape / Docks / Train Station etc where you could start in a normal road going car and drive it crossing the railway lines frequently to add that crash / damage risk and finally arriving at the first destination point out of the City in the Desert Settlement area to change vehicles.

Having to get out of that car, go over and get into the 2nd vehicle, in this case the 'Dunekicker', start it up and carry on over the sand / rocky terrain which includes having to cut in front of the Train, jumping over the train with well positioned ramps / hills etc.

All the vehicle driving could possibly take place close'ish to the Railway Tracks so you can see the Trains progression and to gauge your own position as to how far ahead or behind you are in the time trial race.

Possibly having Slow / Medium / Fast speed adjustments for the Train to increase or decrease difficulty levels depending on how good your driving skills are.:)

Just thinking out loud.;)

0 BEAT theTRAIN flat copy.jpg

A YT Creator Video...very nicely done:)

Last edited:
WOW...some amazing Mods for BeamNG:thumbsup:...Porsche, Merc, Audi, Rolls Royce, Toyota, VW, BMW, Chevrolet, Honda, Range Rover, Landrover, Bugatti, Lamborghini just to name a few and some real world Tracks Spa, Laguna Seca', Imola' and a lot more:geek:...great video and a must watch, months worth of fun trying them out:inlove:

'UH 60 Blackhawk'...at 7:24mins...need I say anymore:geek:

Would like to think all these were going to be included in a massive update and become standard vehicles within BeamNG:geek:...possibly wishful thinking though.

I would even go as far to say I would pay for this as a DLC:thumbsup:

Last edited:
WOW...some amazing Mods for BeamNG:thumbsup:...Porsche, Merc, Audi, Rolls Royce, Toyota, VW, BMW, Chevrolet, Honda, Range Rover, Landrover, Bugatti, Lamborghini just to name a few and some real world Tracks Spa, Laguna Seca', Imola' and a lot more:geek:...great video and a must watch, months worth of fun trying them out:inlove:

'UH 60 Blackhawk'...at 7:24mins...need I say anymore:geek:

Would like to think all these were going to be included in a massive update and become standard vehicles within BeamNG:geek:...possibly wishful thinking though.

I would even go as far to say I would pay for this as a DLC:thumbsup:

Sadly, very few if any car manufactures will allow their vehicles to be displayed in games with damage this extensive. Mods are the best we can hope for and that Beam continues to create even more vehicles that resemble real world cars.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 50 27.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 36 19.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 21 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 11 5.9%