Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Hi

Are the cars in this mod fun to drive...nice sound..and so on ?
is it the same used in Race 07 FIA GT 3 Mod ??

Stig Bidstrup
They are fun to drive, yes. Some people didn't like the tire temps go up quite high (I'm testing another GT mod for the future) but this mod has given us some cracking races. Worth checking out imo. The sounds are great, yes, I am not sure if it's the R07 mod you mention or not sorry.

Hi Andrew, same scheme, sign me in as "tentative" on the last place. Don't know if I can get home by the time the race starts, but I'll try.
Thanks
Obs: not being able to download the mod. Have one BlancPain mod already installed, but probably isn't compatible as I did some changes to it.

This would be my first online race. Is there any instructions. I am downloading mod. I have seen the password. I know where the multyplayer is in gsc. I downloaded teamspeak 3 client, never have used it. Anything I should know. I read the rules.

This would be my first online race. Is there any instructions. I am downloading mod. I have seen the password. I know where the multyplayer is in gsc. I downloaded teamspeak 3 client, never have used it. Anything I should know. I read the rules.
I can't think of anything else off hand, but I'll be on TS during the event if you come across anything. Welcome!

I have to reinstall GSC; If I get time before race, I'll be there. If not, well, I won't. Wish me luck!

Edit: I don't think I'll make it :/ Really pissed off now, means I'll miss 2 of the Ring events:(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 97 71.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 36 26.7%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 25 18.5%
  • Standard game content