Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

It was a nice race. :thumbsup:

Race 1 had the pole but had a bad start and Andres took the lead. After a few laps battling with him i had a big crash into the pits. Took heavy damage and a penalty for speeding in the pits(it wasn't like i could avoid it) :D
Anyway i continued an made it to the finish in third.

Race 2 only three people but more interesting race. Again started first and stayed there until the checkered flag. Since Andres was a few seconds behind i couldn't rest and had to maintain a fast pace while managing the tires.

It's sad to see these GT races loosing people. It may not be the best mod but it is fun to drive and we have several cars to choose.

i revisited this blancpain mod tonight and it feels like a lot of the gsce car mods in that the feedback from the car is very limited, seems like once the car gets upto speed im loosing all sense of grip/weight...is this just the way this mod feels or do i need to alter some settings?
has anyone tried the FIA GT3 2010 mod? not as many cars to choose from but the ffb/car feel is pretty much on par with the games stock content.

Last edited:
Great and my best races!
In the race 1 i took the lead in the start, I started to push hard because joao was pushing me until joao joao erred. From there got the rhythm and I checked the distance with srinath until the checkered flag.

In the race 2 i started badly lagging behind srinath and joao pulled me over 3 seconds. i overtook srinath and started to pull very hard, cutting the distance with joao something and hoping to joao made a mistake but this did not happen. In the final stretch i was already problems with the tires and joao took more advantage. i finished second ahead of srinath.

Incredible races and a shame that more people did not participate. Congrats Joao and Srinath

EBOsnPb.jpg

Download the Mod here.
Install Instructions here.

Track: Nürburgring Nordschleife (ADAC 24hr Layout) - Download

Here are the available cars for the event:

Aston Martin Vantage
Audi R8 LMS
BMW Z4
Chevrolet Corvette Z06
Ferrari 458 Italia
Ferrari F430
Ford GT
Lamborghini Gallardo
McLaren MP4-12C
Mercedes SLS AMG
Nissan GT-R GT3
Porsche 997 CupR

Practice: 19:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:20 GMT
Warm up: 19:40 GMT
Race: 19:50 GMT - 60 Minutes

Server Password: click here
Racing Rules: click here

• 50% Damage
  • Low ABS and traction control available to cater for all levels driving skills
Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit! The more fun we make it, the more inclined people will be to join in and make the grids bigger.

This is a 60 minute race! Take it easy the first lap.

You do not need to go around the entire ring on an outlap. At the pit entry, instead of going left onto the ring, stay right.

ni6rMYH.jpg

You must stay within the cones, much like the white line when you exit the pits. Begin your fast lap and get a clean pair of undies ready.

gwbMLTd.jpg

1. Andrew James
  2. Jan Kokemüller
  3. Matt Richards
  4. Srinath Sundareswaran
  5. Fernando Zart
  6. Jeff Lasecki
  7. Gundars Brigis
  8. Genci Estebanez
  9. Daniel Lee
  10. Cristiano Bohessef
  11. Jeff Lasecki