Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

What happened to your files? Installing will take 15 mins maybe?
I reinstalled it but still no luck (too tired to go into detail, but it does something funny whenever I'm playing it with keyboard inputs; I don't even know how to explain it. So if the game runs some sort of text ("/subpenalty" or something) it acts as if I've typed those keys on my keyboard, s, u, b, etc, . I'll try to take a video tomorrow to explain better.

Edit: No, it's not bloody funny.

Last edited:
Well I had my first two races at the Green Hell and two DNFs on the first lap :D
I had a plan to take it easy and I was. But when you don't know what the next corner is, it's just a matter of time.
Still really great fun. I just can't believe how long and intense each lap is.

Never would have thought that such a tiny mistake (i lifted just a little bit after cutting the schumacher-s too much) would make the difference between winning & losing in a 50 minutes ring race.

Great racing, Davy:thumbsup:.

(looking forward to Brianza tonight)

I've got the MOD installed and running OK but the wheel setting feels terrible..undriveable :(
I've copied over my settings file from standard install which I use but the car feels very floaty and lack of feedback. Is there something I should know?

I've got the MOD installed and running OK but the wheel setting feels terrible..undriveable :(
I've copied over my settings file from standard install which I use but the car feels very floaty and lack of feedback. Is there something I should know?
I don't know, I have alright feedback with the mod. Some people replaced the realfeelplugin from the default install and felt it was better (I can't remember if I did this personally but I may have done). Try that? Beyond that I'm not too sure (you know I'm no techie) but perhaps someone else can help. Also, read through the BES mod thread (link in initial post) in case someone else mentioned the issue. Sorry to not be that much help.

I had similar issues where the steering became too sensitive after i've turned off the assists which come turned on by default. After i had adjusted/lowered the steering sensitivity the issue was solved. Give that a try, maybe..

Try to drive your car, then exit your game and look inside the realfeelplugin.ini file (it's on your game's main folder). Edit it using windows notepad, and look at the end of the file for a section formed by the first five letters of the car's name, i.e., if you drove a mercedes, look for [merce], or if you drove a porsche, look for [porsc], and so on.
Then, on the lines below, start adjusting the MaxForceAtSteeringRack. Usually, the closer to zero, the stronger ffb. I drive using a G25, and I found that something near -2900 is ok for my Mercedes ( good feeling and almost zero clipping ). Depending on your wheel, if you feel that it pulls to the wrong side during corners, you may have to invert the signal (going from minus to plus, or vice versa). You can also try some smoothing if you find that there are spikes during race. I'm currently using SmoothingLevel=1 with this mod. You can use it higher, like 2 or 4. Keep in mind that this may let your wheel feel a little "sluggish" or introduce small control lag.

Edit: if you think that the car is too nervous, try lower steering lock in garage. My G25 is running with 900 degrees and I tend to use around 18 steering lock to have finer control of the car.

Thanks for your answers and suggestions guys. I'm not gonna get this sorted in time for this race but hopefully get the mod nice before the next event.

1 thing. I have G27 set to 360 and still I have to do one rotation to get a quater rotation in the cockpit graphics!! Surely it should be the other way round? It also feels like I've got a huge dead zone at speed but OK at slow speed, if that helps?

Ever since I downloaded mod both the mod and my first original gsc x says the match making server is down temoporarily anybody else getting that. I might have to pull my name cause I have absolutely no time with that car.

Thanks for your answers and suggestions guys. I'm not gonna get this sorted in time for this race but hopefully get the mod nice before the next event.

1 thing. I have G27 set to 360 and still I have to do one rotation to get a quater rotation in the cockpit graphics!! Surely it should be the other way round? It also feels like I've got a huge dead zone at speed but OK at slow speed, if that helps?
Check inside your UserData\<name>\Controller.ini file, set this line:
Steering Wheel Range="360" (or whatever range you set in your G27).

Ever since I downloaded mod both the mod and my first original gsc x says the match making server is down temoporarily anybody else getting that. I might have to pull my name cause I have absolutely no time with that car.
Why can't you practice in a single player session?

Lobby was (is?) down, but Reiza are (were?) working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes