Automobilista 2 Content Manager

Other Automobilista 2 Content Manager 0.3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks a lot for creating and sharing this. It's excellent!

I'll put a question here in case someon here can help (but I suspect it's nothing to do with this content manager mod). I've installed Azure Coast, Cali Highway and Sugo and I notice that all the buildings are white blocks. Can anyone give me a tip as to how to fix it?

And here's a question re this content manager mod:
If I want to install one new mod (and supposing I already have a lot of mods installed via this content manager mod), how do I install that one new mod without uninstalling then reinstalling all the mods that are in the Enabled folder?

EDIT: I fixed the white blocks problem. Just needed to install the PC trees

Last edited:

I'll put a question here in case someon here can help (but I suspect it's nothing to do with this content manager mod). I've installed Azure Coast, Cali Highway and Sugo and I notice that all the buildings are white blocks. Can anyone give me a tip as to how to fix it?

If I want to install one new mod (and supposing I already have a lot of mods installed via this content manager mod), how do I install that one new mod without uninstalling then reinstalling all the mods that are in the Enabled folder?
you can‘t update without uninstalling first. But since it’s so fast it’s not a real problem, is it?

EDIT: I fixed the white blocks problem. Just needed to install the PC trees
Just drop the new mod's archive file into the Enabled folder and re-run AMS2CM; it will automatically uninstall the current mods and reinstall everything including the new mod. You'll have about enough time to shotgun a can of Schlitz, maybe two, before it's finished.

Last edited:
As FPSR wrote, you can't at the moment. If will come in a future version.

Just drop the new mod's ots archive file into the Enabled folder and re-run AMS2CM; it will automatically uninstall the current mods and reinstall everything including the new mod. You'll have about enough time to shotgun a can of Schlitz, maybe two, before it's finished.
Thanks for the tip. I did what you suggested, but I quickly had four shots and a beer instead of the two prescribed shotgunned Schlitzes. It's all working fine now anyway and I feel great too.

Thank you for this great tool!

i dont know why my game crash when i select the indycar mod (both cm and mod are last version)
Can you make sure that you are running AMS2CM v0.1.6? The "ExcludedFromConfig" section of the config file was changed specifically to support the IndyCar 2.0 mod.

You can also follow the instructions in the "README_Install_Indycar.txt" inside the mod archive and check that AMS2CM has done all the steps for you (including the optional entries). For example AMS2CM v0.1.5 by default would not add "vehicles\IR-18_2023_My_Team\IR-18_2023_My_Team.crd" to the "vehicles\vehiclelist.lst" file.

I've got a wee problem.
I had installed a few car mods and track mods and it was all working fine. I then downloaded the IndyCar mod from RD and put that in the Enabled folder and re-ran this Content Manager. The content manager uninstalled then re-installed all the mods, but at the end I get this message:

Error: Could not find file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista 2\Pakfiles\BOOTFLOW.bff'.

And I can't find any of the mods in AMS now, and then i couldn't start AMS at all.

Any tips for a fix?

I've got a wee problem.
I had installed a few car mods and track mods and it was all working fine. I then downloaded the IndyCar mod from RD and put that in the Enabled folder and re-ran this Content Manager. The content manager uninstalled then re-installed all the mods, but at the end I get this message:

Error: Could not find file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista 2\Pakfiles\BOOTFLOW.bff'.

And I can't find any of the mods in AMS now, and then i couldn't start AMS at all.

Any tips for a fix?
It's probably the first point in the "common issues" section of the guide. On Windows 11 every game update seems to reset permissions in the game directory.

It's probably the first point in the "common issues" section of the guide. On Windows 11 every game update seems to reset permissions in the game directory.
Thanks a lot for the advice.
I've found where/how to give permissions in the AMS2 folder. But what do I give write permission to? Is it 'Trusted installer'? Me? 'All packages'? something else?

"Uninstalling All Mods" is documented in its own section of the user guide.

Uninstalling All Mods​

If there are no files in "Mods\Enabled", all previously installed mods and bootfiles will be uninstalled. This is especially useful before upgrading to a new version of the game (see above).
I keep the mods that I don't want enabled into a "Mods\Disabled" directory, that is also how the GUI will work.

So, I moved the mods to Mods/Disabled, ran the CM, but mods are still in game.

But I will try again after uninstalling everything manually and doing a data verification in steam.

Edit: After the Steam verification everything worked fine.

Last edited:
Can you make sure that you are running AMS2CM v0.1.6? The "ExcludedFromConfig" section of the config file was changed specifically to support the IndyCar 2.0 mod.

You can also follow the instructions in the "README_Install_Indycar.txt" inside the mod archive and check that AMS2CM has done all the steps for you (including the optional entries). For example AMS2CM v0.1.5 by default would not add "vehicles\IR-18_2023_My_Team\IR-18_2023_My_Team.crd" to the "vehicles\vehiclelist.lst" file.
i checked and there's everything in fact in the game shows correctly (same in the showroom) but it crashes when load a session...

Attachments

• Cattura.PNG
    Cattura.PNG
    31 KB · Views: 43
when i download the content manager the "AMS2CM.exe" file isnt there... only "AMS2CM" and that wont load. preventing me from installing any mods.. what do i do??
You probably can't see the .exe part because Windows is hiding it. If it doesn't load, please make sure that you have installed the requirements in the user guide.

Last edited:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 29 8.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 18 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 27 7.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 9 2.6%