Automobilista 2 Content Manager

Other Automobilista 2 Content Manager 0.3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
paoloambrosio updated Automobilista 2 Content Manager with a new update entry:

Maintenance release 0.1.8

Been busy with the GUI, that is almost complete, but here are some improvements over the previous release:
  • Incorrectly named archives are now supported (i.e. InMotion Revolution is packaged as a zip file but it is a rar archive instead)
  • Duplicate driveline entries are de-duplicated
Behind the scenes, this comes with a lot of changes for the upcoming 0.2.0 release; I would appreciate if you could use it and report any issue on Discord.

Read the rest of this update entry...

AMS2 Paddock Club members who wish to utilize AMS2CM with Beta releases can do so by placing a separate copy of the app in the Automobilista 2 Beta folder and editing the Path line in the Config.yaml file to include the following:

Path: steamapps\common\Automobilista 2 Beta

Obviously, make note of any relevant, activated mods when reporting issues with the Beta to Reiza.

Last edited:
Hi i have used the CM for the first time. And i had problems, because th game directory was not found first.

Would be good to add somewhere the fact - that the CM has to be started from the same drive like the game is installed.

I had 15min of headache before i become the idea why it does not work.

Anyway congrats and thank you. gamechanger

For me, AMS2CM was not launching ...

because, I only installed .NET Desktop Runtime

DON'T DO THAT, install the SDK

1688426746821.png

Hello, thanks for this usefull tool!
But, when I launch it, I have this error message: "error startindex cannot be larger than length of string" before the end of the process...
What I've done wrong?
How to fix this ?

sorry guys but the ams2cs said this:

Error: Cannot find game directory
Press any key to exit.

and im unable to do nothing more... any help?, please

edit: opening from steam the archives folder, this time works!! THANK YOU ALL

Last edited:
Sorry guys, but this last version just doesn't work for me, at least. It does the entire installation process apparently without problems, it would install all the mods according to the log, but when I run AMS2, none of them appear. I went back to the previous version of CM and everything works perfect again, any ideas???

Hello
First of all thanks so much for this Great tool.I have installed v0.1.7 and it works perfectly.

now I have noticed on the "famous" AMS2 mods website that some cars have been updated, namely those highlighted here.

What is the right way to install only the latest version of the car? is it just a matter of deleting the old versions in the "Enabled" folder then launch CM.exe where it will delete the IN Game old versions and replace with the new ones?

I don't want to mess up my Install doing the wrong thing so any advice is appreciated.

thansk a lot!

1689640278675.png

Last edited:
Hello
First of all thanks so much for this Great tool.I have installed v0.1.7 and it works perfectly.

now I have noticed on the "famous" AMS2 mods website that some cars have been updated, namely those highlighted here.

What is the right way to install only the latest version of the car? is it just a matter of deleting the old versions in the "Enabled" folder then launch CM.exe where it will delete the IN Game old versions and replace with the new ones?

I don't want to mess up my Install doing the wrong thing so any advice is appreciated.

thansk a lot!

View attachment 680996
As i know, as you start content manager, first it uninstall everything and after make a fresh install... you only need to put in the enabled folder all the mods you want and content manager make the rest.... hope this help you... :)

As i know, as you start content manager, first it uninstall everything and after make a fresh install... you only need to put in the enabled folder all the mods you want and content manager make the rest.... hope this help you... :)
thank you but my CM behaves differently, it would uninstall first as you said but I can see in the CMD window that new tracks&cars are installed straight away after that.
I have no way that I know to stop the process at Uninstall and clean up the Enabled folder with only the version of the mods I need:(

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 403 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 255 43.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 273 46.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 121 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 161 27.7%
Back