Auto24ring, Estonia

Tracks Auto24ring, Estonia v2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm sorry to hear that the track doesn't work for you, but unfortunately I have no solution to offer at the moment. It's a fairly simple and basic track system, so I don't know where could the error be. For most of the people, it seems to work okay.
I've not tested the update myself yet, but maybe people with errors are overwriting the files instead of doing a clean installation? This has caused me problems in the past with track updates (eg phantom cones in the road, that sort of thing).

It doesn't work here either ; the loading screen is interrupted and Content Manager then displays the following error message :

"Game crashed

Some texture's format or size might be wrong."

@mcarno I just tried the update using the 'clean installation' method in Content Manager and it loads and plays fine on my system (i5 6600k/980Ti). The z-fighting on the main start/finish gantry has thankfully gone but there's horrendous flickering on all of the Pirelli P-Zero hoardings at the exit of the first corner - these actually look like they're flashing as you approach them. I can't remember if these were like this in the previous version but they need the same attention that the gantry received please.
:)

hi, what is that ray.opt 30mb file on the data folder?
I actually don't know that myself. When I started building the track I copied data folder files from one of the original tracks and then started modifying them to my needs, but ignored files I didn't know.
If anybody knows more about this, would be nice to know about it.

It doesn't work here either ; the loading screen is interrupted and Content Manager then displays the following error message :

"Game crashed

Some texture's format or size might be wrong."
Same problem since first version and still in 1.1.1.

Crashes while loading with AC's default launcher too.

If it doesn't work please inform if you are using original launcher or CM (not just you but anyone) because some times mods work on content manager and not on original launcher and viceversa.

Also what mode are you trying, practice, race, etc

Just "it's not working" won't help much the modder
It crashed in all modes in AC and CM launcers.

log.txt:
ADDED TRACK SKIN OVERRIDE: default
LOADING MODEL content/tracks/auto24ring/auto24ring.kn5
VERSION=6
Loading 90 textures
ERROR: D3DX11CreateShaderResourceViewFromMemory failed

my PC
i7-3770 CPU @ 3.4 GHz
RAM 12 Gb
Win 7 x64

Works fine for me (i5 6600k, 980Ti, 16GB RAM, Rift, Content Manager, Scotch on the rocks) and the last update sorted out the flickering P-Zero billboards. Thanks @mcarno, hope you find the source of the issue that a few others seem to have.

Last edited:
To the guys with the non working track:
Did you remove the old version before updating, or just let it overwrite ?

It was the first time I tried to install the track ; no previous versions.

Edit : and it's the only track I have with this problem (I've got quite a number of mod tracks now).

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • More leagues

• Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies

Votes: 0 0.0%