Resource icon

Misc Assetto4Seasons 4.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
G&B Suite and Assetto4Seasons are two separate weather mods for AC. You can only use one at a time. (and g&b requires manually deleting a file in your main AC folder even when using JSGME to deactivate it if you want to switch back and forth between the two)
-----------------
Laguna Seca, 5:30am, 10c:
H0K50R8.png

BWQwDyv.png

geNbatv.png

oXgtojR.png
Thank you mister :thumbsup:

Any possibility of this working in MP in the future?
It looks like you are using content managers lua scripts function to generate the weather and ppi files on the fly, and also editing the track lighting data of the game. With some updates to content manager maybe this could work in MP. Would be pretty sweet

fabrizio piedepesante updated Assetto4Seasons with a new update entry:

Massive Update Edition

It's been quite a busy week. This release is a significant upgrade, focussing on the improvement/enrichement of night scenarios, the upgrade of the weather simulator plus some new features. Next release (likely 1.0.0) will address the daylight and other improvements.
Before installing the new version I suggest you to backup the previous release (to be on the safe side) and then delete it.

It is quite a long extensive changelog, I recommend reading it entirely to get the most out of the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Scusa Fabrizio ho installato le cartelle in weather ma come faccio a cambiare gli orari es per mettere in notturna per es mezzanotte ?? A me la sidebar dal menu gioco è inchiodata su 8/18 anche se nel menu tempo mi appaiono le 4 stagioni

Hi there! First of all, thank you for this mod, its amazing! But i have a problem: It Works 100% for gameplay, it generates beautiful day/night scenarios. But the replays generated have nothing to do with the weather i played. Lets say, if i play a race at winter, during the night, with the sky full of stars, when i launch the replay it goes back to daytime! Am i missing something here? I tried deleting all my shaders mods and check files through steam, and install the dynamic lights and 4seasons from scratch, but its still the same.

Hi there! First of all, thank you for this mod, its amazing! But i have a problem: It Works 100% for gameplay, it generates beautiful day/night scenarios. But the replays generated have nothing to do with the weather i played. Lets say, if i play a race at winter, during the night, with the sky full of stars, when i launch the replay it goes back to daytime! Am i missing something here? I tried deleting all my shaders mods and check files through steam, and install the dynamic lights and 4seasons from scratch, but its still the same.
This is not a bug of this mod. It will come with a future update of Content Manager. Then replays have all information about the weather and with this, night replays are possible...

hello, first of all I want to tell you that your app is wonderful !!

I have only one problem ...: at night the lights are on but do not illuminate ... what should I do?

Release 1.0

Rework of all day scenario; all day scenarios have been reworked; now they look appealing and credible across all seasons and climatic conditions and with color temperature settings to reflect the lighting carhacteristics of the seasons/regions.
New heat shimmering; new filter for heat shimmering coming in two flavours depending on temperature.
Improvement of weather engine:
- New climatic zone
; new region comprising the tracks at very high latitude (Scotland,...

anyone know why the 4 seasons are listed twice (except Autumn) in my weather drop-down box? Hmmm...I just just removed the 4 A4S folders from \weather\ and there are still 3 options to choose from in the drop-down box. W. T. F. ?!?!

Hi! thank you for your work!
A question though, i feel like it's a bit too dark... is there something i can do to give it more exposure without having to manually change every exposure number inside the files??

BalV3QA.jpg

Very nice mod, I tried it for night driving with the shader mod and I found this one the best so far for night scenarios... I'd like to add some feedback to help make it better.

1. First of all I have to say I use Natural Graphics weather with a modified Mr. Alpem PP filter. I find those colours natural and I got used to it. In daytime, as the post #56 above shows, it's not bright enough and the colours are a bit off too for my taste. Of course there is a combination of different PP filters, monitors, etc. but for daytime driving I prefer what I use over this mod and GbW (which is very... yellow for me).

2. During night-time this mod was the best I have used, the stars look brilliant. I did find something strange with the sky textures, white lines, like if the texture had white pixels on the edge. Screenshot below shows it, although it's a bit compressed.
20180630142103_1.jpg

3. I can see what you are trying to do with the dynamic weather based on temperature, season, etc., but sometimes I feel like I would prefer presets. In the beginning I couldn't make a clear scenario, I always had fog and such. It was a bit frustrating jumping into the game, exiting, changing weather parameters, loading the game again, etc. I would keep the system you have but also consider adding a few static presets if possible.

All in all very interesting project and I can't wait what your next developments result. This is a nice time for AC. Keep it up. :)

Championship Edition

It is quite a long changelog. I recommend you to read it all.
Main change: support for Custom Championships; now you can you use Assetto 4 Season also in custom championships (below more details and instructions for use).
Visual Improvements:
- much better moon and improvement of hazy nights sceanarios with moon.
- rework of summer/spring clean dawn scenarios
Functional improvements:
- finetuning of temperature coefficient (relation between air temp and road...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back