Assetto Corsa Wet Mod by A.Fracasso

Misc Assetto Corsa Wet Mod by A.Fracasso 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Maybe you have the "New smoke and dust" setting active in the "Particle FX" settings?
Yes, you are right, thx.
do you use CSP + Sol?
Then in the very latest Monza track config the water on track amount is working. So you need to set a rainy weather.
I set thunderstorm and now the asphalt is wet but is it possible to have wet asphalt with clear weather? For example at spa it is possible, why at Monza not?

Yes, you are right, thx.

I set thunderstorm and now the asphalt is wet but is it possible to have wet asphalt with clear weather? For example at spa it is possible, why at Monza not?
Monza for now is the only track where the Sol feature is working. It will dynamically get wet. SO if you have a weather plan with a rainy weather on start and then a dry weather after it, then you will drive on a wet track at dry weather, because the track dries slowly...

Monza for now is the only track where the Sol feature is working. It will dynamically get wet. SO if you have a weather plan with a rainy weather on start and then a dry weather after it, then you will drive on a wet track at dry weather, because the track dries slowly...
You mean that I must setting dynamic weather? From thunderstorm to clear weather.

Hi! Is there a way to disable the custom physics or reset it to normal? Don't get wrong, the custom physics are very nice, really looks like to drive in the rain, but I would like to make some tests with the normal physics in a wet surface look.
Thank you! :)

What an awesome mod! Just got one problem... water sprays are mud brown instead of white... I am using it along with TK smoke and SOL mod. Any hints what to change please?
*edit I see it was solved just above, sorry for being such an ignorant!

Hey, sorry for asking but does it matter if I install SOL first and then the wet mod? or doesn't it matter? I don't get any spray of the cars? particle is set to "low" because of the recommendation of SOL
solved in way, reinstalled SOL and several patches now it works, but with brown spray :/

Last edited:
Hello! Can you make a general guide for adding wet layout to a track? I'm especially curious about puddle layer shader configuration.

Hey, sorry for asking but does it matter if I install SOL first and then the wet mod? or doesn't it matter? I don't get any spray of the cars? particle is set to "low" because of the recommendation of SOL
solved in way, reinstalled SOL and several patches now it works, but with brown spray :/
The installation of both are independent. It does not matter. Also they should not use the same files, or do they interfer on your side?

hey Peter, whatever it was its working now, only the brown spray is left :) Nordschleife with set to rain for instance or even Monza. "New smoke and dust"is active in the Particle FX

Is there a way to just add the wet look, to the tracks, but nothing more?

I enjoy the look of the wet tracks (on sunnys days after a rain storm look but sunny clear skies) but im not overly sure of the current wet physics, so id like to have a wet look track, but default grip levels/phsics on the track etc?

Do i just need to delete the surfaces.ini from each of the wet mod track folders to ensure they dont override the originals?

tldr; would like to enable to have track "look" wet but nothing more!

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea