Assetto Corsa Wet Mod by A.Fracasso

Misc Assetto Corsa Wet Mod by A.Fracasso 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ciao Alberto, ci sono alcuni bugs da sistemare, ma è una figata! :D
I'm using Content Manager and the smoke turns into mud, like in this picture:
rain.jpg

Also using Silverstone I get a spline non found error in CM, while with AC Launcher it doesn't enter in the track and goes back to menu.
p.s.
I'm using gbW Suite 2_0 with dynamic weather, don't know if somehow it does interfere.

Update:
It seems like that using AssettoByNight MOD, the spay is white and no more mud/dark brown colored.
rainnight.jpg
I get the same thing. It's like dust instead of rain spray Did a fix come out for this? Thanks in advance.

Hi. Anyone know why my Mozna Wet looks like totally dry? :/ The same aplies to Imola Wet and Laguna Wet and Red Bull Ring :( Others wet tracks looks fine.

Last edited:
Why is dirt flying behind the car instead of water spray? Is there a fix out there? Thanks in advance.
With new RainFX thing, there will be no need of this mod. Hopefully Ilja will releasse soon a piblic version of CSP with RainFX.

For now, you can check that SOL is installed correctly.

I don't use anymore any smoke mod or AssettoByNight mod.
But I can assure you the new RaiFX is damn cool. But I'm sure you already saw the footage.

Sorry maybe for silly question but is this mood only graphics mod or there is also changing in driving physics on wet termac - aquaplaning etc...

i cant see drops on windscreen. and some places they say to enable rain app but i dont see a rain app in my apps. i installed this mod using generic mod enabler, what am i doing wrong pls help

Ciao Alberto, ci sono alcuni bugs da sistemare, ma è una figata! :D
I'm using Content Manager and the smoke turns into mud, like in this picture:
rain.jpg

Also using Silverstone I get a spline non found error in CM, while with AC Launcher it doesn't enter in the track and goes back to menu.
p.s.
I'm using gbW Suite 2_0 with dynamic weather, don't know if somehow it does interfere.

Update:
It seems like that using AssettoByNight MOD, the spay is white and no more mud/dark brown colored.
rainnight.jpg

• Deleted member 223075

You just have to use ext_config with RainFX

Code:
[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS=        ; concrete, curb
SOAKING_MATERIALS=        ; road
SMOOTH_MATERIALS=        ; objects, logos, vehicles
ROUGH_MATERIALS=        ; grass, gravel, sand
LINES_MATERIALS=        ; track white line
RELIEF_MATERIALS='{ dynamic:no & !Bx? }'

Last edited by a moderator: