Assetto Corsa Wet Mod by A.Fracasso

Misc Assetto Corsa Wet Mod by A.Fracasso 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
is it possible change the ambient light color inside the car? for example, in ferrari 488 for me is violet :-(
Has nothing to do with the wet mod. This is a Custom Shader Patch feature. The violet light is part of a config for that car. Someone tried to replicate the night lighting for gt3 or other racecars. Actually it's pretty silly and atm there is no way to easily switch this of. In prior versions off CSP, there was an option to deactivate this.

Guys i really cent find a way to run the mod, can someone help me. I use content manager, installed the wet mod, run a wet weather setting and get only the raindrops effect onscreen. What is the way to load the wet track ?

Guys i really cent find a way to run the mod, can someone help me. I use content manager, installed the wet mod, run a wet weather setting and get only the raindrops effect onscreen. What is the way to load the wet track ?
You must select the "wet" track. If you don't see a "wet" track, like "Monza Wet", the mod isn't installed....

As I recall Wet Mod is only a visual add-on not a physical one. The slippyness of the track is a placebo-effect.
No I actually believe these wet tracks have a different value on the surface grippyness tbh,
anyways lets check,

official Silverstone GP track youll notice a friction value of 0.99-0.98

no same exact thing you was correct yes,
I thought this was altered should have been much less,
anyways 0 change.

Showing the Power of PPfilters!

Attachments

• Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_huracan_gt3_spa_6-3-120-1-0-20.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_huracan_gt3_spa_6-3-120-1-0-20.jpg
    725 KB · Views: 269
  • Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_huracan_gt3_spa_6-3-120-1-0-52.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_huracan_gt3_spa_6-3-120-1-0-52.jpg
    707.9 KB · Views: 236
  • Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_huracan_gt3_spa_6-3-120-1-1-23.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_huracan_gt3_spa_6-3-120-1-1-23.jpg
    669.5 KB · Views: 232
  • Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_huracan_gt3_spa_6-3-120-1-1-47.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_huracan_gt3_spa_6-3-120-1-1-47.jpg
    763.1 KB · Views: 203
  • Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_huracan_gt3_spa_6-3-120-1-2-0.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_huracan_gt3_spa_6-3-120-1-2-0.jpg
    813.5 KB · Views: 213
Hi there,

First of all, this mod is absolutely great, I'm having much fun with it and custom pp filters.
However, my track seems to be wet, but there's no standing water on the track, and overall my track is not that ''wet'' like on some screenshot or even YT videos. As I don't want to mess much with CSP settings, could you please tell me which settings to activate and or increase in CSP right after installing the wet mod.

Thank's!

/nevermind, I had bad weather settings

Last edited:
Very nice mod ! I love drive on the wet track, and with the rain of the SOL mod !

I have a question about the reflection of the track, is it possible to decrease the mirror effect ?

Thank you so much :)

Very nice mod ! I love drive on the wet track, and with the rain of the SOL mod !

I have a question about the reflection of the track, is it possible to decrease the mirror effect ?

Thank you so much :)
You can try editing some settings in CSP at the section name "Track Adjustments"
You can also try and deactivate SSLR in the EXTRA FX section

What is the situation with the water particles nowdays? If I disable 'New smoke and dust' in CSP, all of the particles are gone. If I completely disable the 'Particle FX' section in CSP, the smoke finally turns blue, but it's barely visible. It also appears if I disable both 'Soft Particles' AND 'New Smoke and dust' at the same time.
And no matter what I do, the smoke is brown in replays.
My CSP version is: 0.1.46
Smoke generation on max

EDIT: My weather wasn't set to rain, so that's why the particles weren't showing (with 'New smoke and dust' disabled). My bad... Either way, the particles are still brown in replays.

Last edited:
hello boys, i have no wet street with the wet mod at barcelona imola monza and spa.
1586722957141.png

redull silverstone brands hatch all okay with wet Street.

I do get dusty waterspray (cars ahead) with sparkles. I have unticked the settings=>csp=>particles fx new smoke and dust option (as someone advised here) and enabled dirt sound to 2. Am i doing smth wrong?

My CSP = 0.1.46

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back