Assetto Corsa v0.7 - Released

Hehe i find it very funny how one guy says something like " there is a pic of more than 1 car perhaps this means multi player" then half the forum are all loosing their minds "OMFG MULTI PLAYER ARRRG ITS THE BEST" then its not there in the update ( and it wont be until later)
Guys why let yourself get dragged into this crap every fortnight. It was said ages ago Multi player will be put in VERY late towards the end. there is no point giving multi player to us when the game doesnt run right yet..

I find if you just develop a multiple personality disorder EVERY game is multiplayer. Its easier, faster than waiting for developers and you, or at least one of you, is always a winner. :)

The default T125 is brilliant, very balanced and drives like a dream. I dont really like the S1, something seems wrong. Probably the sound, which seems to be ACs only weak point. Nurbdurpring GP looks and feels great:thumbsup::thumbsup:

mod-edit: videos in the gallery please

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand why they dont just make a fictional or group of fictional formula cars to represent that years spec and update them annually. .and save the licence fee on these only

guys guys, dont mean to toot my own horn but i think this was me...the s1 spec lotus :). to all the non believers in the fiction car..what u say now, will u protest and not drive it, nope didnt think so:p

Last edited:
Paul, many people, like me, have no interest in SIM driving a fictional car.
Simulating a fictional car does not make a lot of sense if you think of it, what are you simulating exactly? Plus there is already GT6 for that :p
AC should stick to simulating existing and interesting cars.
We do not really need real F1, although it would be great.
Which F1 to simulate anyway, they change every year and even during the season and every modification and set up makes it like a different car.
A modern open wheeler like the T125 with the right kind of specs will do just fine for the open wheeler junky.:cool:

i think many people like me will enjoy this s1 spec

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea