Assetto Corsa v0.7 - Released

69a592313aa8.jpg

The surprise is gone :roflmao::laugh::p:rolleyes: T125 S1, but I'm really happy with this.
Anyway what's the 31 gonna be??

I also thought about something like that. So that the S1 maybe is some kind of F1 spec. But i dont know if i should be happy about something like that or not as it would be completely fictional..

Given Kunos close ties with Lotus I don't think it would be completely fictional...It might not be the exact weight or have the exact same HP or downforce numbers but I bet it is very, very close; not sure how you wouldn't be anything but happy if you are an open wheel fan wanting a recent f1 car.

Usually the stage 1 is a slight modification-- not an extensive one. S3 seems to be reserved for more extensive modifications.

Regarding the Gran Turismo car pictured a few posts above-- it is pure fiction but they actually sat down with Adrian Newey (Red Bull F1 Design Genius) and asked him what he would do with absolutely no regulation limitations. The car in the screenshot is based on his answer.

Curious what the stage 1 is, hopefully more power, less weight and more downforce :D

Ps: I've re-installed FVA just to get a feel for it on Nurburgring and Mugello :p
Great idea! I fired it up after a year or so and i instantly got more then half a second under my PB (was 2:02.7-8xx). After a few laps i got a 2:00.960... this track is really amazing for GT cars... But the 458 Challenge seemed to me to have a lot of front grip, but this is not the place to talk about it. cannot wait to do some comparison later this evening!

Not so much a fan of open wheelers (maybe the T125 will change that, who knows), but the thought of a first taste of a laserscanned Nürburgring got me sitting like this in front of my screen:
Anticipation.gif

Community announcement went live.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/assettocorsa#announcements/detail/1371648927728010698

- New car Lotus Exos 125
- New upgrade Lotus Exos 125 S1
- New track Nurburgring GP
- Less noisy bodywork sound for GT cars
- Fixed hotlap penalties always on
- Friends Leaderboard :: filters lap for hotlap mode
- Some performance improvements
- Replay size reduced by 25%
- Gui now restoring hidden apps on exit
- Fixed Gui issues on apps
- Fixed smoke issues on replay
- Tuned low-level settings for smoke
- Fixed time attack start
- Some texture update for Autodromo di Monza
- Anticipated pit limiter when entering pitlane for Silverstone and Silverstone International race circuits
- "New" badge in UI cars thumbnails
- New "special tags" filtering. When you select a player car, the AI opponents selection is now suggesting similar cars. You can of course dismiss the special tag and choose more
- New "add visible" and "clear grid" buttons in custom opponents panel UI
- Launcher theme optimizations.
- Personal best lap is now recorded if penalties are off - steam achievements and online leaderboard times are not.

Downloading... 309.1 Mb.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 337 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%