Assetto Corsa v0.7 - Released

It was just announced on steam and is downloading currently.
http://www.racedepartment.com/assetto-corsa-v0-7-brings-lotus-exos-125-nurburgring-gp/

- New car Lotus Exos 125
- New upgrade Lotus Exos 125 S1
- New track Nurburgring GP
- Less noisy bodywork sound for GT cars
- Fixed hotlap penalties always on
- Friends Leaderboard :: filters lap for hotlap mode
- Some performance improvements
- Replay size reduced by 25%
- Gui now restoring hidden apps on exit
- Fixed Gui issues on apps
- Fixed smoke issues on replay
- Tuned low-level settings for smoke
- Fixed time attack start
- Some texture update for Autodromo di Monza
- Anticipated pit limiter when entering pitlane for Silverstone and Silverstone International race circuits
- "New" badge in UI cars thumbnails
- New "special tags" filtering. When you select a player car, the AI opponents selection is now suggesting similar cars. You can of course dismiss the special tag and choose more
- New "add visible" and "clear grid" buttons in custom opponents panel UI
- Launcher theme optimizations.
- Personal best lap is now recorded if penalties are off - steam achievements and online leaderboard times are not.

@Jarek mate u must of missed out on kunos FVA sim. a laser scan of Nurburg is included as well as Fiorano and Mugello. All to be enjoyed with the ferrari f10 and drs and kers equipped f148 f1 cars :)....its not too late
Thanks for the tip, somehow i overlooked FVA, although knowing of it. But it's Nordschleife that is the real deal anyway....

By the way, it's out :D

Hehe i find it very funny how one guy says something like " there is a pic of more than 1 car perhaps this means multi player" then half the forum are all loosing their minds "OMFG MULTI PLAYER ARRRG ITS THE BEST" then its not there in the update ( and it wont be until later)
Guys why let yourself get dragged into this crap every fortnight. It was said ages ago Multi player will be put in VERY late towards the end. there is no point giving multi player to us when the game doesnt run right yet.

Think version 0.95 THAT's when you will more likely see multiplayer. they will not be giving it to us when the game still isnt fully working, it would cause way too much problems online.

Hehe i find it very funny how one guy says something like " there is a pic of more than 1 car perhaps this means multi player" then half the forum are all loosing their minds "OMFG MULTI PLAYER ARRRG ITS THE BEST" then its not there in the update ( and it wont be until later)
Guys why let yourself get dragged into this crap every fortnight. It was said ages ago Multi player will be put in VERY late towards the end. there is no point giving multi player to us when the game doesnt run right yet.

Think version 0.95 THAT's when you will more likely see multiplayer. they will not be giving it to us when the game still isnt fully working, it would cause way too much problems online.

Marco has said it will be in March ;)

I can't find specs on the S1 variant of the T125 searching google. Does AC give any indication of the differences between them? I'm looking forward to the 98T, but after this content update i could wait until 1.0. I'm geeked to test drive the t125.

Did anyone try to break through to nordschleife yet?
I don't think those armcos are gonna keep me from entering the ring until september :D.
Tempted to go left on every lap, track looks fantastic.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.