Assetto Corsa v0.7 - Released

Fantastic update, you can really feel the downforce acting on the car, in the fast sweeps at the Nurburgring if you get the car hooked in right it just flies through. And at the slower corners you can feel the transfer of grip from downforce to mechanical grip.

The S1 version could be the best realised F1 car about (further testing required until committing to that statement fully).

Takes some getting used to, but when you nail it WOW!

Also the Nurburgring track itself looks and feels fantastic but it is a tricky bugger to get right, just how i like it.

They've done it again. Looking forward to some F1 skins to pimp my ride.

edit: Just checked the performance and for my rig there doesnt seem any improvement on FPS at the moment.

Last edited:
So anyone know why there was a 0.71 update released yesterday as well as the main 0.7 update? according to my steam download the main 0.7 update was at 5:38pm (uk time) and the 0.71 update was at 6:42pm (uk time)

But steam news says nothing about it.. i was expecting to see something here but nothing, so thats why i posted.

hello everybody,

i do have a question,
i do see in the video from jason in the pedale app, that there is a 4th line, which is grey.
in his video this line is always down (nothing), in my pedale app, this grey line do sometimes go to around 10-20% high to max. sometimes 1/3 of line.
i have no idea what this grey line give me information? and is it important to have this grey line always totaly down? (0, nothing)???

sorry for noob question, but i have no idea, i do thinking perhaps it have to do something with wheel calibration, but no idea what?

thanks for answear (and please in easy english, i am not good in read english)

servus

hello everybody,

i do have a question,
i do see in the video from jason in the pedale app, that there is a 4th line, which is grey.
in his video this line is always down (nothing), in my pedale app, this grey line do sometimes go to around 10-20% high to max. sometimes 1/3 of line.
i have no idea what this grey line give me information? and is it important to have this grey line always totaly down? (0, nothing)???

sorry for noob question, but i have no idea, i do thinking perhaps it have to do something with wheel calibration, but no idea what?

thanks for answear (and please in easy english, i am not good in read english)

servus

The grey bar = force feedback. I presume 0 = no force feedback. You want to have it somewhere in the middle, not 0 but not 100%(which shows as red)

Does anybody have an CPU issue at the first corner of the Nurburgring with 24 cars?
They all crash and because of a 95% cpu load I have onl 1 fps

I have a i5-2500k 4.5ghz/660ti

Last edited:
Ty for the replay, mine isn't PSU related since my PC isn't shutting down as I try to load into the track.
What happens is that I get to the loading screen and then the game starts loading. Once the text says it is loading the car I have selected, the game just crashes, and sends me back to the section of the game were you have an overview of the event.
Definitely an issue to be posted into the official forum so you can get a devs answer. I suggest to post directly the log file also.

Was waiting for the comments to roll in on this... Haven't completed my update yet, but all the words on the new 125 makes me bounce with anticipation in my chair... Soon...

Actually AC is the only sim recently that gives me this feeling. Every update there is something making you all excited. Kunos deliver great content all the time, and as a result i find my devotion to other sims is dropping...

I will return with my opinion on the 125 later :)

ahh ok, thanks for answering, steam is always late with telling us whats going on. it was a couple of hours after steam had already auto downloaded that it decided to tell me 0.7 was available. steam still says nothing about 0.7.1

@Shaddix22 if steam could update with the news faster it probably wouldnt be needed. but as with most steam based updates you dont find out what it was until several hours later :(

ahh ok, thanks for answering, steam is always late with telling us whats going on. it was a couple of hours after steam had already auto downloaded that it decided to tell me 0.7 was available. steam still says nothing about 0.7.1

@Shaddix22 if steam could update with the news faster it probably wouldnt be needed. but as with most steam based updates you dont find out what it was until several hours later :(

If you go to Options--General in Assetto Corsa menu, you can view the current update log!

• Deleted member 151827

The only thing i don't understand is why we cannot simply have a brake pressure adjustment per car? Sometime just a bias adjustment just does not do it. :(

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.