Assetto Corsa v0.7 - Released

I think Kunos should add a formula car between the Abarth and the T125, I find myself enjoying very much the Formula 2 in rfactor 2, it's fast enough but not so difficult to drive. iRacing also needs a car between the Formula Mazda and the F1/Indycar.

Developer guy on the official Forums just posted about the Lotus saying he thinks it's closer to a GP2 car than a modern (2013 or 2014) F1 car.

With this higher level of tecnology applied to build a car I feel to say that the exos and a F1 are difficult cars to be compared.
The exos is less aerodinamically efficient, it has more drag, less power, much more simple mechanics, more downforce from the diffuser, less from the wings, more mechanical grip and MUCH less money and human resources spent in developement... different cars.
I think laptimes will be comparable to a gp2.

oo could it be that the S1 version has a proper F1 engine? Please let that be true:rolleyes:
Doesn't the T125 already have a proper Formula One engine?

Normally aspirated 3.8L, V8?

Mind you, it is made by Cosworth and their engines in their final years in the sport weren't great. Down on power and reliability.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back