Assetto Corsa Thrustmaster T300 Settings

jpg.jpg

Hi everyone, here we are with my personal settings for the Thrustmaster T300 for the PC version of Assetto Corsa. If you want more infos about the FFB, I suggest you to read this post of Luca Sodano from @kunos and this article on Reddit. Have a look at the settings below or download the files for an easy setup.

Download-Button-PNG-Background-Image.png

Thrustmaster Control Panel
Cattura1.JPG cp.png

• Degree of Rotation: 900°
  • Overall FFB: 100%
  • Constant: 100%
  • Periodic: 100%
  • Spring: 100%
  • Damper: 0%
  • Auto-Center: by the game

In-game Settings
  • Degree of Rotation: 900°
  • Gain: 75%
  • Filter: 0%
  • Minimum Force: 2%
  • Kerb Effects: 0%
  • Road Effects: 0%
  • Slip Effects: 0%
  • ABS effects: 0%
  • Gamma: 1.00
  • Filter: 0.00
  • Speed Sensitivity: 0.00
  • Brake Gamma: 2.40
Enabled Gyro
gyro.png
Open assettocorsa\system\cfg\assetto_corsa.ini using Notepad:
[FF_EXPERIMENTAL]
ENABLE_GYRO=1
DAMPER_MIN_LEVEL=0.12
DAMPER_GAIN=1.0

Post Processing
pp.png

Open Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\ff_post_process.ini using Notepad:
[HEADER]
VERSION=1
TYPE=GAMMA
ENABLED=1

[GAMMA]
VALUE=0.8

[LUT]
CURVE=mylut.lut
pp.png

I hope this helps someone else with the T300 to get a more immersive FFB feel.

Last edited:
Ok guys. I've updated the FFB settings to the current state. You can check the new settings in the first page as always, or download directly from here by clicking the DOWNLOAD button.
View attachment 275685
I did 20 days of testing with the current setup and I simply love it. It's mostly up to my personal taste, but the feel for me it's way better than before.
Have fun guys and remember that every suggestion is appreciated.
Great settings! Much better than those from Michael!

Soft lock sucks in AC, I highly, highly, highly DO NOT recommend using it.

Use this in the assetto_corsa.ini to make sure it is OFF. (it will violently jerk your wheel back and forth when enabled)
[SOFT_LOCK]
ENABLED=0

Do you think that soft_lock=1 is still working badly? I use it and I do not see any other impact except locking the steering wheel.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if these settings will reduce the lifespan of the T300? These wheels are very expensive here in NZ so i want to keep mine going for as long as possible. What settings should i leave alone to improve the longevity of it?

Does anyone know if these settings will reduce the lifespan of the T300? These wheels are very expensive here in NZ so i want to keep mine going for as long as possible. What settings should i leave alone to improve the longevity of it?
Longevity is dark magic, no one knows how it works. As long as you're using the wheel as it's supposed to, everything it's fine. Avoid clipping the wheel while driving, but that's it.

Bumping so someone can hopefully answer the question in the post above, as I'd like to know to
When you download, what do you do to install please? Not very techy sorry
Sure can be confusing for non-tech individuals, so let me try help and provide some steps to follow (I assume you already have winzip or winrar, or similar like 7-zip). Note that I don't use this though, just want to help those who don't know what to do with the file.
1. Just download the zip file, and extract the content.
2. You will find a folder named 'FFB Settings (T300)', double click on it to open the folder.
3. Inside you will another folder named 'Assetto Corsa', once again double click on it.
4. You will see a folder called 'cfg', copy this folder to your '...Documents\Assetto Corsa' folder.
5. In-game, you should have saved preset called 'Thrustmaster T300 (v1.90225)'. Load this file to activate the new settings for your T300 wheel.

Sure can be confusing for non-tech individuals, so let me try help and provide some steps to follow (I assume you already have winzip or winrar, or similar like 7-zip). Note that I don't use this though, just want to help those who don't know what to do with the file.
1. Just download the zip file, and extract the content.
2. You will find a folder named 'FFB Settings (T300)', double click on it to open the folder.
3. Inside you will another folder named 'Assetto Corsa', once again double click on it.
4. You will see a folder called 'cfg', copy this folder to your '...Documents\Assetto Corsa' folder.
5. In-game, you should have saved preset called 'Thrustmaster T300 (v1.90225)'. Load this file to activate the new settings for your T300 wheel.
Thanks very much

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back