Assetto Corsa Thrustmaster T300 Settings

jpg.jpg

Hi everyone, here we are with my personal settings for the Thrustmaster T300 for the PC version of Assetto Corsa. If you want more infos about the FFB, I suggest you to read this post of Luca Sodano from @kunos and this article on Reddit. Have a look at the settings below or download the files for an easy setup.

Download-Button-PNG-Background-Image.png

Thrustmaster Control Panel
Cattura1.JPG cp.png

• Degree of Rotation: 900°
  • Overall FFB: 100%
  • Constant: 100%
  • Periodic: 100%
  • Spring: 100%
  • Damper: 0%
  • Auto-Center: by the game

In-game Settings
  • Degree of Rotation: 900°
  • Gain: 75%
  • Filter: 0%
  • Minimum Force: 2%
  • Kerb Effects: 0%
  • Road Effects: 0%
  • Slip Effects: 0%
  • ABS effects: 0%
  • Gamma: 1.00
  • Filter: 0.00
  • Speed Sensitivity: 0.00
  • Brake Gamma: 2.40
Enabled Gyro
gyro.png
Open assettocorsa\system\cfg\assetto_corsa.ini using Notepad:
[FF_EXPERIMENTAL]
ENABLE_GYRO=1
DAMPER_MIN_LEVEL=0.12
DAMPER_GAIN=1.0

Post Processing
pp.png

Open Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\ff_post_process.ini using Notepad:
[HEADER]
VERSION=1
TYPE=GAMMA
ENABLED=1

[GAMMA]
VALUE=0.8

[LUT]
CURVE=mylut.lut
pp.png

I hope this helps someone else with the T300 to get a more immersive FFB feel.

Last edited:
T300 SUPERB FFB SETTINGS 2020 (with CM)

Hi Guys,

After having the T300 for over a year now (which I love), I tried, as all of us, to find a superb FFB feeling to my liking, which is not brutal, but strong enough to feel even the slightest road / track anomalies, or when passing over a curb to feel it. I tried all the combos posted here, and then I started experimenting mixing and matching settings, testing sliders one by one, then a mix of them, and so on. Anyway, I 've come up with the below settings which I find almost perfect (for me), and I wanted to share them with all, and maybe someone likes them! So, lets go:

T300 PANEL
View attachment 386928

In-game Settings (In CM)
View attachment 386929

Enabled Gyro

View attachment 386930

Post Processing

View attachment 386931

On track FFB Clip App
DEFAULT FFB STRENGTH 80
DYNAMIC THRESOLD 100
DYNAMIC MODE INTENSITY 150
DYNAMIC MODE ON

I set the majority of the cars between 65-80 (depending on the car)

Finally, THE NEW FFB TWEAKS IN CM, IS NOT ACTIVATED

Do a lap at Nordschleife where the road has all kinds of anomalies, uphills, slopes, etc.

I hope you like them !
Perfect.

Hi Guys,

After having the T300 for over a year now (which I love), I tried, as all of us, to find a superb FFB feeling to my liking, which is not brutal, but strong enough to feel even the slightest road / track anomalies, or when passing over a curb to feel it. I tried all the combos posted here, and then I started experimenting mixing and matching settings, testing sliders one by one, then a mix of them, and so on. Anyway, I 've come up with the below settings which I find almost perfect (for me), and I wanted to share them with all, and maybe someone likes them! So, lets go:

T300 PANEL
View attachment 386928

In-game Settings (In CM)
View attachment 386929

Enabled Gyro

View attachment 386930

Post Processing

View attachment 386931

On track FFB Clip App
DEFAULT FFB STRENGTH 80
DYNAMIC THRESOLD 100
DYNAMIC MODE ON

Do a lap at Nordschleife where the road has all kinds of anomalies, uphills, slopes, etc.

I hope you like them !
Hey, so, I have a question.

First off, it's very nice to feel the road mesh a bit stronger. It did achieve that.

However, I must have done something wrong because there is zero understeer feel. I can hear it, and I can see it, so I know (all too late) that the front tyres aren't coping, but the steering weight stays there like it would if there was grip.
Is it the 0% setting for Spring in the Control Panel causing that? Or is it FFB Clip's Dynamic Mode adding a fake force that we wouldn't want there during understeer? (first time I've tried either of those things).

I only got as far as Aremberg in the 917K before pulling the pin and going back to conventional settings (control panel, CM, everywhere).

I'll give your configuration another try if it is actually supposed to go lighter for the understeer, which to me is one of the biggest advantages of AC's FFB.
(I'm also assuming the oversteer does still cause a bit of countersteer like real cars as well; didn't get far enough to find that out).

Cheers

EDIT: Tried a few combinations (this without FFB clip interfering, then this and my original settings with and without spring, then both with and without enhanced understeer) and re-read what I thought I remembered about Gyro. Coming to the conclusion that Gyro just isn't for me (it's meant for preventing unwanted oscillations in DD wheels mainly, adding extra damping that the belt-driven T300 simply does not need and I do not enjoy).
If anyone does like it though, don't let me stop you. It's all a personal preference thing with FFB. And hey, I did learn something (even if that thing was that I'm happy to stay with conventional settings).

Last edited:

Hi Guys,

T300 PANEL
View attachment 386928

In-game Settings (In CM)
View attachment 386929

Enabled Gyro

View attachment 386930

Post Processing

View attachment 386931

On track FFB Clip App
DEFAULT FFB STRENGTH 80
DYNAMIC THRESOLD 100
DYNAMIC MODE ON

I hope you like them !
Hi @Tassos ,

I'll try your settings tonight.

Did you create a custom LUT file?
What do you mean by THE NEW FFB TWEAKS IN CM, IS NOT ACTIVATED

Are your settings still the same in CM - with experimental checked?

Thanks.

Hi @Tassos ,

I'll try your settings tonight.

Did you create a custom LUT file?
What do you mean by THE NEW FFB TWEAKS IN CM, IS NOT ACTIVATED

Are your settings still the same in CM - with experimental checked?

Thanks.

Yeah, @Tassos, when you say, "THE NEW FFB TWEAKS IN CM, IS NOT ACTIVATED", are you referring to the "FFB Tweaks" extension that's available when you download the custom shaders patch? I plan on giving your settings a go later tonight when I get home.

Hi guys, so to answer:
1) Yes the "exeprimental" is checked (you can see the attached pics at the post start)
2) The FFB tweaks is the extension in CSP as you say, and it has to be Unchecked for my settings
3) My settings DO NOT use a LUT file

I have to say again that these are settings to my liking only, you night like them or not, everyone has its own taste...
I am waiting your opinions!

I have done all the steering wheel calibration steps since last summer, now I drive well in a straight line even if I let go of the steering wheel. First I did WheelCheck, then LUT Generator, and finally FFBClip. Right now I'm driving the SLS AMG Black Series. FFBClip went down to 69% on its own, and I reduced this car's ABS to 67%. Can we reduce the ABS force feedback directly in the Assetto Corsa settings, or, in Content Manager?
I still have to install Sol 1.6.2 to have a complete game ready to run :-D
Thank you to all of you !
-----
J'ai fait toutes les étapes de la calibration du volant depuis l'été dernier, maintenant je roule bien en ligne droite même si je lache le volant. D'abord j'ai fait WheelCheck, ensuite LUT Generator, et pour finir FFBClip. En ce moment je roule avec la SLS AMG Black Series. FFBClip est descendu à 69% de lui-même, et j'ai réduit l'ABS de cette voiture à 67%. Peut-on réduire le retour de force ABS directement dans les réglages Assetto Corsa, ou, dans Content Manager ?
Il me reste encore à installer Sol 1.6.2 pour avoir un jeu complet prêt à rouler :-D
Merci à vous tous !

Last edited:
Hi,
I followed all the steps in the setup, not sure if they work OK (FFB for Alfa Romeo Stelvio is ridiculously too strong, might be a problem of the addon), but I'm pretty sure now the onscreen steering wheel doesn't follow T300 exactly - it moves more than T300. Is this how it is supposed to work? Can I fix it somehow?

Hi Guys,

T300 PANEL
View attachment 386928

In-game Settings (In CM)
View attachment 386929

Enabled Gyro

View attachment 386930

Post Processing

View attachment 386931

On track FFB Clip App
DEFAULT FFB STRENGTH 80
DYNAMIC THRESOLD 100
DYNAMIC MODE ON

I hope you like them !
Man this setting feels awesome on my t300! I just lowered the road effect to about 70 because at 125 the wheel just rumbles every time and it's annoying.

Why don't you use the spring setting in thrustmaster CP? How does it affect AC ffb?

Hey glad to hear it! About the spring, its been over a year now but as far as I remember the overall feeling was worse, and the wheel was more "rubbery".
In general, keep in mind that the settings feel different on Kunos tracks and on modded tracks. But you can play with these according to your liking!
About the road rumble, In most of situations the FFB clip strength setting is the key. I set the majority of the cars to 75. If you go higher then everything gets amplified and harder...

Last edited:
Hey glad to hear it! About the spring, its been over a year now but as far as

I have completely reread the last page of the "Assetto Corsa Thrustmaster T300 Settings" topic and I realize that I made a lot of mistakes in relation to the Tassos settings.
My initial problem was that my Thrustmaster TX / 458 racing wheel swayed right to left and left to right in the straights, until it made the wheel impossible to pick up when picking up the pace.
Here is the protocol I applied to install the Assetto Corsa game and the Thrustmaster TX / 458 steering wheel (Same as T300RS but with 900 ° instead of 1080 °):

1. Thrustmaster DRIVERS FORCE FEEDBACK (Package 2020_TTRS_2)
2. Assetto Corsa 2014 KUNOS Simulazioni & 505 Games
3. Content Manager with Custom Shaders Patch
4a WheelCheck Force Feedback Test 1.72
4b LUT Generator for AC 0.15
4c FFBClip app 5.3 Atle Dreier 2015
5. Assetto 2.0 (neither installed nor adjusted)
6. AC 2020 (neither installed nor adjusted)
7. Sol 1.6.2 (neither installed nor adjusted)
8. PP Filter (neither installed nor adjusted)

After all that on the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Black Series 2013 FFB Clip puts the forces to 69%, and in this car I reduced the ABS force to 67%, otherwise the steering wheel shakes when I stand on the brake pedal !

-----

J'ai relu entierement la dernière page du topic "Assetto Corsa Thrustmaster T300 Settings" et je me rends compte que j'ai fait beaucoup d'erreurs par rapport aux réglages de Tassos.
Mon problème de départ était que mon volant de course Thrustmaster TX/458 oscillait de droite à gauche et de gauche à droite dans les lignes droites, jusqu'à rendre le volant impossible à prendre en main en accelerant le rythme.
Voici au final le protocole que j'ai appliqué pour installer le jeu Assetto Corsa et le volant Thrustmaster TX/458 (Idem T300RS mais avec 900° au lieu de 1080°) :

1. Thrustmaster DRIVERS FORCE FEEDBACK (Package 2020_TTRS_2)
2. Assetto Corsa 2014 KUNOS Simulazioni & 505 Games
3. Content Manager with Custom Shaders Patch
4a WheelCheck Force Feedback Test 1.72
4b LUT Generator for AC 0.15
4c FFBClip app 5.3 Atle Dreier 2015
5. Assetto 2.0 (ni installé ni réglé)
6. AC 2020 (ni installé ni réglé)
7. Sol 1.6.2 (ni installé ni réglé)
8. PP Filter (ni installé ni réglé)

Après tout ça sur la Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Black Series 2013 FFB Clip met les forces à 69%, et dans cette voiture j'ai réduit la force ABS à 67%, sinon le volant tremble quand je me lève sur la pédale de frein !

Last edited:
Man this setting feels awesome on my t300! I just lowered the road effect

Je crois que le plus simple est de faire les réglages par classe et/ou catégorie de voiture :
Voiture ancienne avec direction assistée
Voiture ancienne sans direction assistée
Voiture moderne avec direction assistée
Voiture moderne sans direction assistée
Augmenter ou réduire ces valeurs de FFB selon si c'est une GT3 ou une Classe S
-----
I think the easiest way is to make the settings by class and / or category of car:
Vintage car with power steering
Vintage car without power steering
Modern car with power steering
Modern car without power steering
Increase or decrease these FFB values depending on whether it is a GT3 or an S-Class

Hi Guys,

T300 PANEL
View attachment 386928

In-game Settings (In CM)
View attachment 386929

Enabled Gyro

View attachment 386930

Post Processing

View attachment 386931

On track FFB Clip App
DEFAULT FFB STRENGTH 80
DYNAMIC THRESOLD 100
DYNAMIC MODE ON

I hope you like them !
just tried them. It's nice start for my TS-PC. It's weird I don't find any specific settings for TS-PC. Still, you settings feel way to strong for ts-pc, i mean I skip inhales when I turn the wheel. Did you have any questions regarding TS-PC,? do you know any thread were I should be looking for?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 214 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 210 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 272 13.5%