Assetto Corsa Thrustmaster T300 Settings

jpg.jpg

Hi everyone, here we are with my personal settings for the Thrustmaster T300 for the PC version of Assetto Corsa. If you want more infos about the FFB, I suggest you to read this post of Luca Sodano from @kunos and this article on Reddit. Have a look at the settings below or download the files for an easy setup.

Download-Button-PNG-Background-Image.png

Thrustmaster Control Panel
Cattura1.JPG cp.png

• Degree of Rotation: 900°
  • Overall FFB: 100%
  • Constant: 100%
  • Periodic: 100%
  • Spring: 100%
  • Damper: 0%
  • Auto-Center: by the game

In-game Settings
  • Degree of Rotation: 900°
  • Gain: 75%
  • Filter: 0%
  • Minimum Force: 2%
  • Kerb Effects: 0%
  • Road Effects: 0%
  • Slip Effects: 0%
  • ABS effects: 0%
  • Gamma: 1.00
  • Filter: 0.00
  • Speed Sensitivity: 0.00
  • Brake Gamma: 2.40
Enabled Gyro
gyro.png
Open assettocorsa\system\cfg\assetto_corsa.ini using Notepad:
[FF_EXPERIMENTAL]
ENABLE_GYRO=1
DAMPER_MIN_LEVEL=0.12
DAMPER_GAIN=1.0

Post Processing
pp.png

Open Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\ff_post_process.ini using Notepad:
[HEADER]
VERSION=1
TYPE=GAMMA
ENABLED=1

[GAMMA]
VALUE=0.8

[LUT]
CURVE=mylut.lut
pp.png

I hope this helps someone else with the T300 to get a more immersive FFB feel.

Last edited:
T300 SUPERB FFB SETTINGS 2020 (with CM)

Hi Guys,

After having the T300 for over a year now (which I love), I tried, as all of us, to find a superb FFB feeling to my liking, which is not brutal, but strong enough to feel even the slightest road / track anomalies, or when passing over a curb to feel it. I tried all the combos posted here, and then I started experimenting mixing and matching settings, testing sliders one by one, then a mix of them, and so on. Anyway, I 've come up with the below settings which I find almost perfect (for me), and I wanted to share them with all, and maybe someone likes them! So, lets go:

T300 PANEL
View attachment 386928

In-game Settings (In CM)
View attachment 386929

Enabled Gyro

View attachment 386930

Post Processing

View attachment 386931

On track FFB Clip App
DEFAULT FFB STRENGTH 80
DYNAMIC THRESOLD 100
DYNAMIC MODE INTENSITY 150
DYNAMIC MODE ON

I set the majority of the cars between 65-80 (depending on the car)

Finally, THE NEW FFB TWEAKS IN CM, IS NOT ACTIVATED

Do a lap at Nordschleife where the road has all kinds of anomalies, uphills, slopes, etc.

I hope you like them !
Why do you keep TYPE=Gamma in the post processing file instead of TYPE=LUT?
I see a lot of people change that, because if you don't does it actually work?

The Gamma setting in my experience adjusts how the forces are delivered to the wheel. A setting of 1.0 is a linear delivery of small to large forces eg. a 1 to 1 delivery of what was intended by the game.

If you set below 1.0 you are effectively making the smaller forces more pronounced and the larger forces less pronounced until it gets near the full force level where it will always reach maximum force. The opposite is true with a setting more than 1.0.

I think you have to image some sort of exponential curve that you skew to the lower end or the higher end of force delivery.

I tend to use 1.25 to remove oscillation down the straight.

Hi Tony,

I read your post asking for help with setting up the FFB of your T300RS with Content Manager.
The link I posted is about that, I thought that could help you out. Is the link not working maybe? :O_o:

Hi Tony,

I read your post asking for help with setting up the FFB of your T300RS with Content Manager.
The link I posted is about that, I thought that could help you out. Is the link not working maybe? :O_o:
I have checked out that thread
but,I dont know what I can do now.........
I use 100% control panel ffb and ingame 70%
play F1 CAR,during spa Eau Rouge,i have many ffb clipping
is this normal ?or I have something wrong?

What do you mean by "clipping"? The ffb meter showing clipping or something that "feel"?

Can you record a video from the clipping meter?
"many ffb clipping" isn't really specific.

Quality of the video doesn't need to be good. Just show us the clipping meter somehow.

A bit of clipping in heavy corners is normal, especially with f1 cars. 70% gain in AC shouldn't give you too much clipping.

Is the in-car-gain more than 100%?

Check with numpad + and - . When you press these buttons, the in-car-gain will show at the top of your screen.

And which f1 car are you using? Original AC car or some mod car?

T300 SUPERB FFB SETTINGS 2020 (with CM)

Hi Guys,

After having the T300 for over a year now (which I love), I tried, as all of us, to find a superb FFB feeling to my liking, which is not brutal, but strong enough to feel even the slightest road / track anomalies, or when passing over a curb to feel it. I tried all the combos posted here, and then I started experimenting mixing and matching settings, testing sliders one by one, then a mix of them, and so on. Anyway, I 've come up with the below settings which I find almost perfect (for me), and I wanted to share them with all, and maybe someone likes them! So, lets go:

T300 PANEL
View attachment 386928

In-game Settings (In CM)
View attachment 386929

Enabled Gyro

View attachment 386930

Post Processing

View attachment 386931

On track FFB Clip App
DEFAULT FFB STRENGTH 80
DYNAMIC THRESOLD 100
DYNAMIC MODE INTENSITY 150
DYNAMIC MODE ON

I set the majority of the cars between 65-80 (depending on the car)

Finally, THE NEW FFB TWEAKS IN CM, IS NOT ACTIVATED

Do a lap at Nordschleife where the road has all kinds of anomalies, uphills, slopes, etc.

I hope you like them !
Tassos, I tried Michael's, your, and other settings, and I like yours the best (with small tweaks, like lower ABS). Thank you man!!

For others trying these as I just did:
-you can make the post-processing and gyro settings directly in CM without having to modify the .ini files
-make sure you make all of the changes - Thrustmaster app, CM, and the FFBClip app. I had forgotten to install FFBClip and it did not feel right. Dynamic mode must be on.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back