Assetto Corsa Competizione Wish List

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Ok folks so we know what it is, we know when it's coming and we know it has the Blancpain GT Series licence. But what else do you want to see in the title? Let us know your wish list requests in the comments section below..

SIM RACING IS AWESOME!

• Real weather updates like the one with the Flight Simulators where it will download Live and current weather from the internet.
  • WEC! SuperGT & HillClimbs? :D
  • Classic leagues like LMP Group C, GT1 World Championship
  • More official laser scanned tracks!
  • Pit improvements!
  • Crew Chief & Safety Cars!

1. Real Multiclass series like the WEC,Super GT Series, IMSA, or older Series like Group C, GT1 LMP900, 1970 World Sportscar Championchip or all Cars from the current Assetto Corsa
2. Mod support , because it was one off the best things in Assetto Corsa
3. Full functional Safety Car or Flag System with Yellow Flags, Blue Flags
4. More Tracks
5. more pitslots for bigger races ,like Nürburgring 24 Houres
6. VR support
7. Multiclasssystem like Project Cars 2
8. Better K.I
9.Custom Championchips like the old part
10. Possebility to Race offline
11. Working Lights on Cars, tracks, etc.
12. The good old Free Cam Mode

A better way to save game settings:
  • I don't want the on-screen app/mod setup for my 4k screen messed up every time I launch the lower res Rift VR
  • I want to switch between 4k LCD and lower res Rift without having to manually switch more settings like PP filters, reflections etc.

(I know I can kinda do this by managing *.ini files on my own, but then I have to restart the game launcher in between, which isn't quick either. Also, the on-screen app settings are all mashed together in some sqlite file, not nearly as easy to manage as the *.ini files)

Can you make the ours ingame and not in Launcher count for Steam? It is a little thing, but I have at the moment 3115 hours game time at Steam which is not even close to the real time
And, as the ideal line is total rubbish, maybe sharable ideal lines? So you do a hotlap and than can share the result?

1. Real Multiclass series like the WEC,Super GT Series, IMSA, or older Series like Group C, GT1 LMP900, 1970 World Sportscar Championchip or all Cars from the current Assetto Corsa
2. Mod support , because it was one off the best things in Assetto Corsa
3. Full functional Safety Car or Flag System with Yellow Flags, Blue Flags
4. More Tracks
5. more pitslots for bigger races ,like Nürburgring 24 Houres
6. VR support
7. Multiclasssystem like Project Cars 2
8. Better K.I
9.Custom Championchips like the old part
10. Possebility to Race offline
11. Working Lights on Cars, tracks, etc.
12. The good old Free Cam Mode

You basically want everything that this game isnt aiming to be...

• Deleted member 387850

I'm easily pleased... all I want is to be able to plug in my steer wheel and it feel beautiful with little to no tweaking! So a set of really good default steering wheel profiles for all the popular wheels would be greatly appreciated. Other than that I love everything I've heard so far!

- Switch drivers on pitstops realtime
- Spectator mode
- Rolling starts
- Safety cart deployed by demand or based on some rules
- Tyre management support for online play (able to have only certain number of compounds sets which cannot be fixed if damaged on previous sessions)

Proper ingame telemetry system, allowing you at least to save/load and able to compare them to each.
Engine start up sound recorded from real life.
Advanced Profile statistics.
No soon™

Don´t wanna bitch around... but those "more than GT3" wishes are useless as it´s the "Official Blancpain Game" ;) Could only imagine that they would maybe add the old GT1´s or GT4´s as those are also running under Blancpains name

I have one main wish and than thousands of smaller ones, however the big wish is:

A proper load saved game feature, which would make it possible to do proper offline long endurance races against the AI. GTR2 could do it, I'm hoping this game can as well, I don't see any reason why a 10 year old game still has one feature that not a single racing sim ever had since then.

If we're talking about smaller wishes, if this main wish is granted, then all boxes can be opened: WEC, ELMS, 24H series, yellow headlights,...the list is endless.

Don´t wanna bitch around... but those "more than GT3" wishes are useless as it´s the "Official Blancpain Game" ;) Could only imagine that they would maybe add the old GT1´s or GT4´s as those are also running under Blancpains name
Dirt 4 is the "The official game of the FIA World Rallycross Championship", does not mean it can't have other types of cars can it?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back