Assetto Corsa Competizione Wish List

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Ok folks so we know what it is, we know when it's coming and we know it has the Blancpain GT Series licence. But what else do you want to see in the title? Let us know your wish list requests in the comments section below..

SIM RACING IS AWESOME!

For me a big improvement to the sounds is a must, playing R3E then going back to AC its annoyingly noticeable how poor AC sounds are, i enjoy both sims immensely, i couldnt choose one above the otherbut the sounds are certainly AC`s weakest feature imho.

I can't disagree with any of the above. Perhaps I'd add a feature I saw in a NASCAR game. This was where your rival drivers would get the needle with you if you were too aggressive or had too much contact. I expect it naturally occurs in multiplayer but would add and extra dimension in career mode.

Some new thoughts
  • A car and helmet preview app for MacOS for livery designers.
  • A central space to upload your liveries for easy (cross platform) usage.
  • Build-in car radar option (avoids many crashes caused by people with a limited view).

Last edited:
All the above!

Also interested in the BOP
One thing that has been painfully obvious in the Raceroom Asia GT3 competition is that when we meet to race against each other everyone has to choose the AMG GT3. The BOP just isn't there without messing with set ups.
How they will get this right I don't know.

Online lobbies with track rotation is a must. Racing the same 3 tracks all the time online in AC got a little tiresome, especially when you know the title has more tracks available.

Blancpain Asia - Can see this coming as DLC
Which could also mean we'll get the Lamborghini Super Trofeo as it is an official Blancpain support series. Hoping that they have the rights to those too. Could also mean F4... [dreams]

Actual competitions that align with the real series. Like Raceroom does with DTM etc. Setting the fastest times on online leaderboards for a chance to race against others at an event on simulators, against real drivers, to drive a real car on a track day or to be given a chance to race for real is massive incentive to smash the leaderboards and join competitions.
Just look at RR and GT to see how this can work.
E-sports is growing and e-motorsports is with it. Done right it could be a valid entry point into real motorsport through ACC as it has been for GT

1) Make the UI and car setup easily visible it's too small in AC (proper sized sliders would be nice)
2) Controller support in the main menu and setup (actually full controller support)
3) big and non-moving tabs would be nice, not like AC where if you go to select Online tab and slightly miss and go to race tab the online tab runs away, go back and it runs away again ( :mad: dammit happens every time:D)
4) SLI support
5) and the best thing about AC is car handling, it's so well done keep it as it is especially the gamepad rumble and tire skid sounds not like PC where the pad rumbles all the time and the tire sounds are almost doesn't exist

My wish list would be:
1. A Pace Car
2. Other Racing Series Like WTCR, WEC
3. A Start in your Garage just like F1 2017 and a bit like PC2
4. Interaction with your engineer, and being able to talk back with voice commands
5. Creating your own Team (Choosing staff, Upgrading the car, own livery etc.)

Here is my with list for the future of this masterprice of a game :
- If possible, bring all Blancpain seasons from 2011 to the game, or maybe 2012 because of the GT4's in 2011.
- Full grid avaliable for a race against AI, if 60 cars were running to a race, so put 60 cars to the track on the game. Hide the 30 farthest from the player to keep CPU and GPU alive xD
- last but not least, setups for AI cars, for each tracks. And AI pitsop strategy

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back