Assetto Corsa Competizione New Screenshots Reveal!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
ACC Screenshots 1.jpg ACC Screenshots 2.jpg ACC Screenshots 3.jpg ACC Screenshots 4.jpg ACC Screenshots 5.jpg ACC Screenshots 6.jpg
Sorry I'm late to the party, but everyone enjoys new Assetto Corsa Competizione screenshots regardless - don't they?

It would be fair to say that a large majority of the good sim racing folk here at RD are pretty excited about the potential for Assetto Corsa Competizione, and with an expected Steam Early Access release date tentatively ventured by the developers for this summer, I suppose we don't really have that long to wait until we can find out what all the fun and games are about for ourselves... well outside of England anyway, as we don't really get much in the way of a summer here..

Anyway, now that the real world Blancpain series has kicked off, with Brands Hatch this coming weekend, Kunos have made a call to release a whole bunch of exciting new WIP screenshots from the upcoming title recently, which can be seen within this article and in the comments section below. Looking good? I sure think so...

Oh PS - part 2 of the exclusive ACC interview at the head of this article can be found HERE.

Assetto Corsa Competizione should be available on Steam Early Access Summer 2018.

Check out the Assetto Corsa Competizione here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding this exciting upcoming sim. We intend to host some quality League and Club Racing events as well as hosting some great community created mods (we hope!). Join in the discussion today.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Looking forward to ACC? Enjoying the new image reveal? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
I'm just really looking forward to this. The wait is excruciating but it will be worth it.
Anyone have any idea when it's actually due?

Plenty of people on many different sites have listed things that they want from a sim.
Simulate one series properly - check
Updated graphics - check
Weather - check
Day to night transition - check
E-sports integration - check
Rating system for drivers skill level - check

These are the things I'm looking forward to and that Kunos appear to want too.
The GT class is popular in sim racing as it is in RL. Most of the public lobbies were GT based which tells you something.
Even S397 released a bunch of new GT cars as it was what a lot of people were asking for.
All in all it rarely matters what vehicle you're actually racing in as long as there are plenty of decent opponents with similar skill levels behind the wheel. Hard racing is what it's all about after all.

• ronniej

I'm just really looking forward to this. The wait is excruciating but it will be worth it.
Anyone have any idea when it's actually due?
Ditto. And no, I don't think there has been a definite release date...Summer 2018 and the ACC roadmap is all we got so far with a preview version@ Misano World Circuit, June 22-24th.

https://www.assettocorsa.net/competizione/roadmap/

*(Unless someone out there knows different..If so, please comment!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back