• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

Assetto Corsa Competizione | KTM X-Bow GT Preview

Kunos Simulazioni have dropped their next GT4 paid DLC preview video - the stunning KTM X-Bow GT4.

Set to arrive within the Assetto Corsa Competizione simulation next month, the little KTM is the second preview trailer from the 11 car pack, set to become the largest DLC release for Assetto Corsa Competizione so far.

ACC GT4 | BMW Preview Trailer: Click Here.

You can check out the KTM images below, it looks beastly!

Exact release date, content list and pricing will be revealed by Kunos and 505 Games in the coming days and weeks - so stay tuned for more information as and when it becomes available!

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC, Xbox One and PS4.

Got questions? Head over to the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment and let the community be your guide!

RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief, occasional YouTuber, commentator and broadcaster, with a passion for motorsport on both the real and virtual racetrack.

eg01st

250RPM
Jul 28, 2018
Whese will be fun on the smaller circuits like Hungaroring, Laguna Seca and Zolder. Can't imagine picking this car for Paul Ricard though - British tracks will release before it reaches the end of straight :D

• Haha
Reactions: EsxPaul
Nov 10, 2015
Yes and no. It was released as the official Blancpain GT game. Yet they've (apparently) got deals on further SRO run series.

And the Blancpain changed to GT World, because the real series did the same. Sam championship, different main-sponsor.

TheReaper GT

Learning stuff, eating cookies. :D
Aug 30, 2016
I thought ACC was the official Blancpain GT3 game,
is GT4 still Blancpain also ?
sorry for my noob ignorance.
It's the official international gt challenge Sim... Which includes all SRO related classes... You can see the Huracan Supertrofeo and the porsche cup cars already are included within the base content

john35

1RPM
Oct 15, 2019
Yes was just looking online now thx,
Still shows Blancpain in the header though but GT World Challenge America,
I wonder we will see some USA tracks appear in the game.
View attachment 384603
Yeah but u watched 2019 season, now main sponsor GTWCh is AWS (Amazon), looks on the cars-sponsors from race COTA 2020 (GT America)

Mitja Bonca

1000RPM
Premium
Sep 8, 2008
I watched 4h race from Nurburgring yesterday (RL, not sim), there were GT3 and GT4 (and some other) cars. There is a huge difference between these series. Its almost like LMP1 and GTE at LeMans.

• Haha
Reactions: eco2006

CC

9000RPM
Premium
Apr 27, 2013
Yeah but u watched 2019 season, now main sponsor GTWCh is AWS (Amazon), looks on the cars-sponsors from race COTA 2020 (GT America)
Yes rarely have the time to indulge in watching it I do if there is some Formula 1 support races occasionally like the Porsche Cup and such but not as much as id like to,
was just curious I never noticed the switch in the title when loading the game. :)

Pessio

250RPM
Premium
Sep 20, 2017
I watched 4h race from Nurburgring yesterday (RL, not sim), there were GT3 and GT4 (and some other) cars. There is a huge difference between these series. Its almost like LMP1 and GTE at LeMans.
GT4 times are like 10 seconds slower than gt3, speaking about average,

Mitja Bonca

1000RPM
Premium
Sep 8, 2008
GT4 times are like 10 seconds slower than gt3, speaking about average,
On a 1:30-2:00 min long track. The comparison its like in SuperGT, between GT500 and GT300 cars (LMP1 and GTE is a bit exaggerated ;) ). But they are waaay cheaper, so this series is getting more and more recognizable.

Reactions: Jopamir and MattGTX

SuperMonacoGP

50RPM
Premium
Jan 10, 2018
Whese will be fun on the smaller circuits like Hungaroring, Laguna Seca and Zolder. Can't imagine picking this car for Paul Ricard though - British tracks will release before it reaches the end of straight :D
in euro gt4 championship, paul ricard has the chicane in the middle of mistral straight. i guess it will be added as a track configuration.

Reactions: EsxPaul

Follow RaceDepartment