Assetto Corsa Competizione | KTM X-Bow GT Preview

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Kunos Simulazioni have dropped their next GT4 paid DLC preview video - the stunning KTM X-Bow GT4.

Set to arrive within the Assetto Corsa Competizione simulation next month, the little KTM is the second preview trailer from the 11 car pack, set to become the largest DLC release for Assetto Corsa Competizione so far.

ACC GT4 | BMW Preview Trailer: Click Here.

You can check out the KTM images below, it looks beastly!

Exact release date, content list and pricing will be revealed by Kunos and 505 Games in the coming days and weeks - so stay tuned for more information as and when it becomes available!

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC, Xbox One and PS4.

Got questions? Head over to the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment and let the community be your guide!

Whese will be fun on the smaller circuits like Hungaroring, Laguna Seca and Zolder. Can't imagine picking this car for Paul Ricard though - British tracks will release before it reaches the end of straight :D

Title changed a while back to GT World Challenge game, Blancpain no longer exists IRL too.
Yes was just looking online now thx,
Still shows Blancpain in the header though but GT World Challenge America,
I wonder we will see some USA tracks appear in the game.
1593351425588.png

Yeah but u watched 2019 season, now main sponsor GTWCh is AWS (Amazon), looks on the cars-sponsors from race COTA 2020 (GT America)
Yes rarely have the time to indulge in watching it I do if there is some Formula 1 support races occasionally like the Porsche Cup and such but not as much as id like to,
was just curious I never noticed the switch in the title when loading the game. :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.8%