Assetto Corsa Competizione | KTM X-Bow GT Preview

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Kunos Simulazioni have dropped their next GT4 paid DLC preview video - the stunning KTM X-Bow GT4.

Set to arrive within the Assetto Corsa Competizione simulation next month, the little KTM is the second preview trailer from the 11 car pack, set to become the largest DLC release for Assetto Corsa Competizione so far.

ACC GT4 | BMW Preview Trailer: Click Here.

You can check out the KTM images below, it looks beastly!

Exact release date, content list and pricing will be revealed by Kunos and 505 Games in the coming days and weeks - so stay tuned for more information as and when it becomes available!

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC, Xbox One and PS4.

Got questions? Head over to the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment and let the community be your guide!

I know smartypants,i'm just saying. Wouldn't it be a nice thing if ACC facilitated more championships? It's not like SRO OWNS Kunos...they can do whatever they want with their product.
You are missing the main point : ACC exists BECAUSE it has acquired the rights from SRO to make all the content of the sim. without that, there won't be any ACC, and in fact the complete name is Assetto Corsa Competizione - the official Blancpain (now the official GT World Challenge) simulator, that should tell you something. any other game by Kunos without that license, would be called something else but not ACC. I give you another example : have you ever seen Codemaster's F1 having other content than the year X F1 cars and tracks? No, because F1 games exists because of the license. it's not that hard.

OK since you're just sitting there waiting to argue and argue about it, i'll finish it.My first post didn't even mention ACC. I just asked for IMSA. I don't care about the damn name. That's all. Peace....

OK since you're just sitting there waiting to argue and argue about it, i'll finish it.My first post didn't even mention ACC. I just asked for IMSA. I don't care about the damn name. That's all. Peace....
I surely don'y want to argue about anything dude, not at all.
I was just pointing out the fact that this is all we will ever get as content, I wish there would be a sim totally focused on Imsa like ACC does with SRO, but what many do not get is that that will never happen by Kunos. but still, I will be very happy to be proven wrong.

I am hyped af. I would love to see difference in chasis rigidity between GT4s and GT3s. And GT4 is way more entertaining than GT3 IMO. Less downforce, less power, closer racing, production based vehicles... I just hope we will get Supra, Mustang, F-type and Ginetta with British GT dlc. For now, 3 of my favourites GT4 cars are here: M4, KTM and GranTurismo.

For those asking for nordschleife and multiclass, etc. There was a post in the ACC forums recently where one of the devs explicity said:

-no nordschleife
-no GTE
-no gt1 or vintage content
-no multiclass racing

They seem like track packs and GT4 will be the extent of this development track. However, it's been a good sim and I still think they should be proud of what they built.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back