Assetto Corsa Competizione has received a new hotfix update.
Containing some very useful fixes to issues that occurred following the latest 'release 4' update, a new hotfix for Assetto Corsa landed on the Steam platform earlier today. Pretty decent in size for a hotfix, the latest build to drop for the rather impressive Steam Early Access title is packed full of useful improvements to the simulation, a full list of which can be seen below:
- Fixed AI pit strategy when restarting the session
- Fixed transmission whine not audible in cockpit views
- Tweaked transmission whine for Lamborghini Huracàn GT3
- Improved reverberation for Nurburgring pit alarms
- Tweaked tire puncture sound
- Fixed some surfaces sounds not audible driving in reverse
- Added end race simulation for the car who are not able to cross the line during Post session time
- Fixed team strategy timing issues in next sessions
- Fixed final standing bug with lapped cars
- Fixed various softlock issues with rapidly going in and out of the options menus
- Fixed enter not working as default selector button in the for control assignment screen
- Fixed control assignment popup not being closeable with Esc
- Fixed softlock going in and out of the meteo, realism, assists screens
- Track selection is now persistent in all single player game modes
- Fixed camera when opening the replay twice in a row from the menu
- Fixed car state during replay
- Text keyboard input in VR ("Save" and "Rename" in Car Setup and Controller Setup, and "Server search by name" in the Multiplayer page)
- Fixed some possible multiplayer crashes
- Fixed a crash in VR when skipping Race 1 in a Race Weekend
- Fixed incorrect flashing light when opponent visibility is not set to ALL
- Fixed possible crash entering the game
- Fixed wrong start resolution/mode in some cases
- Fixed hotstint length not setting properly
Assetto Corsa Competizione is available on Steam Early Access now. Currently at build release 4 status.
To keep abreast of all the latest news and discussions from the world of Assetto Corsa Competizione then don't forget to check out our very own ACC sub forum here at RaceDepartment.
Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!