Assetto Corsa Competizione December 12th Hungaroring Previews

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa Competizione Hungaroring.jpg

Not long to go until the next Assetto Corsa Competizione update... time for some preview images!

Hungaroring is the next new piece of track content coming to Assetto Corsa Competizione this December 12th, the tight and twisty Formula One venue joining a Kunos developed racing simulation for the very first time alongside a range of new features and updates.. oh and the Ferrari 488 GT3...

With not long left to go until release day for release 4, it seems like a good a time as any to have a look at some preview images from the new circuit... so, who's excited then?

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available on Steam Early Access now.

Assetto Corsa Competizione Hungaroring 2.jpg

Check out the Assetto Corsa Competizione forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding this exciting sim. We intend to host some quality League and Club Racing events as well as hosting some great community created mods (we hope!). Join in the discussion today.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

Last edited:
Don't understand that complaining about the ffb. I think this might be device sensitive, cause on my entry levél Momo force the FFB is just so natural and informative.

Same here, I have a Fanatec CSR Elite and the FFB feels very good to me. That said I think we are lucky that Aris knows what FFB should feel like, because I have seen so much non sense about FFB, from my point of view, over the years about what people like or do not like in FFB that having an expert at the wheel (pun intended) is a relief.
So many guy's mistake FFB wheel with an exercise machine to develop arms strength and other want FFB to compensate for every little thing we are missing because they are statically seated in a chair instead of being in a moving vehicle and I am not even going to talk about the one who believe good FFB will make them aliens. It is a mess.:roflmao:

What do you want to be fixed ?

Exactly. People giving blanket statements like “fix the FFB” does nothing. That’s like walking into a hospital with no visible injuries saying “fix me! Quickly!” :rolleyes:

Also I know we’re quite a nit picky bunch, but why do some many of us get up in arms about sim A and sim B’s FFB not matching? I’ve played all the modern sims, from GTR 2 to ACC and they’ve all had decent FFB, provided you don’t expect it to magically work to your specific preferences without adjusting some settings. There’s no magic “Fanatec/Logitech/Thrustmaster/OSW etc setting” that works for everyone, especially since all those wheels have their own control panel. You have to tweak to taste.

Anyways, possibly my favorite GT3 car is heading to ACC tomorrow, can’t wait :D

Judging by casual simracers: simracing consists 50% rig and gear to show everyone on reddit, 25% FFB being casual enough so it is "believable" and like if was only some kind of simple "item", 23% graphics and content so you have something to try out for few times and it is visually appealing so you want to do it, and the last 2% is all the rest what no one understands what it is anyway.

Judging by casual simracers: simracing consists 50% rig and gear to show everyone on reddit, 25% FFB being casual enough so it is "believable" and like if was only some kind of simple "item", 23% graphics and content so you have something to try out for few times and it is visually appealing so you want to do it, and the last 2% is all the rest what no one understands what it is anyway.
1rmpk1.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back