Featured Assetto Corsa Competizione December 12th Hungaroring Previews

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione' started by Paul Jeffrey, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +18,628
    Assetto Corsa Competizione Hungaroring.jpg
    Not long to go until the next Assetto Corsa Competizione update... time for some preview images!

Hungaroring is the next new piece of track content coming to Assetto Corsa Competizione this December 12th, the tight and twisty Formula One venue joining a Kunos developed racing simulation for the very first time alongside a range of new features and updates.. oh and the Ferrari 488 GT3...

With not long left to go until release day for release 4, it seems like a good a time as any to have a look at some preview images from the new circuit... so, who's excited then?

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available on Steam Early Access now.

Assetto Corsa Competizione Hungaroring 2.jpg

Check out the Assetto Corsa Competizione forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding this exciting sim. We intend to host some quality League and Club Racing events as well as hosting some great community created mods (we hope!). Join in the discussion today.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

Instagram
    Youtube
    Twitch

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    • Love Love x 23
    • Like Like x 11
    • Beer Beer x 1
  2. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN
    DirtT Tuned Motorsports

Ratings:
    +1,523
    Is there snow/winter seasons coming to ACC?
    Only ask cause it says winter is coming to the hungaroring in the above pic.

I live in western Canada and winter arrived 3.5 months ago lol

• Haha Haha x 19
    • Beer Beer x 1
  3. Alexandre

Alexandre

Ratings:
    +5
    Is there grass in tarmac? I thought it was a bug that happens only in my VGA (AMD) in early access, but not.

• Love Love x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  4. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN

Ratings:
    +391
    I love the Ferrari 488, especially the sound. ACC sound guys have been killing it. The irony when AC sound was weak point, in ACC sound is one of the best things.

Hungaroring not too shabby either. But the optimization worries me, are there not going to be any improvements? Or they are later down the line?

Tested KartKraft, also in Unreal 4 and feels like it runs better overall and looks great, am I imagining or it's less blurry? It's smaller tracks with just one kart though

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
  5. Theodore Kascinsky

Theodore Kascinsky

Ratings:
    +13
    Piece of art at texturing, 3D modelling and light system (GFX engine UE4 out of the box). They are raising the bar, hopefully other titles run after.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Xela1

Xela1

Ratings:
    +191
    With that 4th EA I‘ll jump in again. 488 is a great car in AC, Hungaroring should be better than this moiré-pattern french track.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Jordan Dion

Jordan Dion
    Bluestar Racing Premium

Ratings:
    +105
    Look nice! :cool:

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. dreamer al

dreamer al

Ratings:
    +161
    Looking forward to the Ferrari 488. More content. Starting to feel like a more complete title. I am optimistic in this becoming my "go to" race sim.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. newbert

newbert

Ratings:
    +16
    Not a big fan of the Hungaroring, but I'm hoping they tweaked the VR so that I can get it working properly with my WMR headset.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Neils on Wheels

Neils on Wheels
    Premium

Ratings:
    +79
    VR is a long way off being usable in this game, i'm going to give it 3 or 4 months till i step back in.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  11. Leonardo Chaves

Leonardo Chaves

Ratings:
    +239
    Crappy track in real life, great for simracing ;)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. protonv5

protonv5

Ratings:
    +170
    ACC does not look at all good right now, depending on your hardware. Many have complained. These screen shots are a pipe dream for most, including myself. The 'game' I'm playing looks nothing like these screenshots.

• Agree Agree x 19
    • Haha Haha x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN

Ratings:
    +391
    Well they are 4K screens. That's the issue, I have 1080p triple setup. Running three even 1440p screens would require insane computer. I don't even know what would run it, if anything

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. gazman

gazman

Ratings:
    +33
    The game is looking great but I'm finding the track selection sucks, just like a boring F1 game .

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
    • Disagree Disagree x 10
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. dhmotor

dhmotor
    Premium

Ratings:
    +23
    Fidelity to the series is important and paramount in this game, but you're right: Hungaroring - meh. I will probably race the series through a couple of times, but in the end I will do Spa, Nurburgring, and Monza as my go to tracks for killing a couple of hours. Brands Hatch too - it's the most like a US track in the series.

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. E304LIFE

E304LIFE
    Premium

Ratings:
    +76
    Hands down, my favourite sim racing developer atm...Really enjoying the game so far and looking forward to this next update. Keep it coming Kunos!

Geez, even AC is still awesome, especially with the modding community bringing new life to it constantly.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. michelforest

michelforest

Ratings:
    +83
    It arrived quite early too here in Quebec! ;)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
  18. michelforest

michelforest

Ratings:
    +83
    Love to race on the Hungaroring and looooove the Ferrari, so yeah, I'm excited!!:geek::geek::geek::geek:

ACC is looking very, very promising. I'll upgrade my PC after Xmas, mainly to run this game with decent graphics.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Durge Driven

Durge Driven

Ratings:
    +281
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. ChevyGuy566

ChevyGuy566

Ratings:
    +7
    Love the Hungaroring in F1 cars. Really does feel like an oversized go kart track.

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.