Assetto Corsa Competizione December 12th Hungaroring Previews

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa Competizione Hungaroring.jpg

Not long to go until the next Assetto Corsa Competizione update... time for some preview images!

Hungaroring is the next new piece of track content coming to Assetto Corsa Competizione this December 12th, the tight and twisty Formula One venue joining a Kunos developed racing simulation for the very first time alongside a range of new features and updates.. oh and the Ferrari 488 GT3...

With not long left to go until release day for release 4, it seems like a good a time as any to have a look at some preview images from the new circuit... so, who's excited then?

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available on Steam Early Access now.

Assetto Corsa Competizione Hungaroring 2.jpg

Check out the Assetto Corsa Competizione forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding this exciting sim. We intend to host some quality League and Club Racing events as well as hosting some great community created mods (we hope!). Join in the discussion today.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

Last edited:
I love the Ferrari 488, especially the sound. ACC sound guys have been killing it. The irony when AC sound was weak point, in ACC sound is one of the best things.

Hungaroring not too shabby either. But the optimization worries me, are there not going to be any improvements? Or they are later down the line?

Tested KartKraft, also in Unreal 4 and feels like it runs better overall and looks great, am I imagining or it's less blurry? It's smaller tracks with just one kart though

protonv5

@Simberia
I love the Ferrari 488, especially the sound. ACC sound guys have been killing it. The irony when AC sound was weak point, in ACC sound is one of the best things.

Hungaroring not too shabby either. But the optimization worries me, are there not going to be any improvements? Or they are later down the line?

Tested KartKraft, also in Unreal 4 and feels like it runs better overall and looks great, am I imagining or it's less blurry? It's smaller tracks with just one kart though
ACC does not look at all good right now, depending on your hardware. Many have complained. These screen shots are a pipe dream for most, including myself. The 'game' I'm playing looks nothing like these screenshots.

ACC does not look at all good right now, depending on your hardware. Many have complained. These screen shots are a pipe dream for most, including myself. The 'game' I'm playing looks nothing like these screenshots.

Well they are 4K screens. That's the issue, I have 1080p triple setup. Running three even 1440p screens would require insane computer. I don't even know what would run it, if anything

Last edited:
The game is looking great but I'm finding the track selection sucks, just like a boring F1 game .
Fidelity to the series is important and paramount in this game, but you're right: Hungaroring - meh. I will probably race the series through a couple of times, but in the end I will do Spa, Nurburgring, and Monza as my go to tracks for killing a couple of hours. Brands Hatch too - it's the most like a US track in the series.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 84 19.4%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 27.5%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 71 16.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 37 8.5%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 42 9.7%
  • €3001-5000