Anyone here got the recent OSW SW7C+, SW10C+, SW12C+ ?

Cosimo

Premium
These motors are rated at 7/10/12Nm peak torque. I'm wondering if that's too little, or where's the sweet spot. If you got one of those, leave a comment below. Thanks,

ah ok, i don't have them on normally anyway, im just waiting for that update he said was scheduled for yesterday so i can turn that details boost off, hopefully it'll make it more linear and not boost all them low effects

Upvote 0
@GP20 so in AC you dont feel the kerbs,bumps at all?

How is the wheel rotation speed wise?Is it DD-like fast when correcting oversteer or do you feel that the filtering you mentioned affects its response.

Also do you get any sensation while understeering in AC?

Talking about filtering, in iRacings Sebring the wheel feels smooth?

If any of you guys that own one could post a vid -with some drifting to see how the wheel reacts there- it would be welcomed and appreciated.

Im also interested in buying one but the lack of reviews and rf2 and the rest of the sims/games support makes me skeptical about it.I dont need a 20nm 10kg servo due to space/desk constraints so these liitle motors are perfect for my use.

Upvote 0
Hello guys.. so I finished the set up session with Ollie, Sunday, and it went smooth. I had the SW10C, downloaded/installed the 2 zip files, and everything worked right away with no problems. All my button boxes connected and even my recording software.

My problem was AMS is not supported yet and it's my 'go to' sim. He assured me AMS and rF2 will be supported in a few days before this week ends with firmware update and it's going to be emailed to everyone who has the compact units. I ended up trying the servo in AC, which I had to remap my hardware again:p. I did a lap with the tourqe and in-game ffb at 100% and was too much for me. Turned in-game ffb and torque both down to to 70% after a lap and really put a smile in my face.

I experimented turning down torque to match the T300rs(previous wheel) and I have to say, personally, that there's really a big difference. I was glad to have taken this route.

Sim-pli.city is still a new company but from how Ollie speaks, he's really dedicated to it. He still needs help from us owners for feedback to make the software better. He said he may add a section in the website for this.

I'm hoping, like @whip , I could go to the website and download the firmware for my unit anytime I needed too, provided of course, owners are registered even with the serial numbers if needed. I don't know how many times I've downloaded a file from another site because of issues arising from my brain:D and my pc.

Upvote 0
i suggested to him 2 weeks ago to open a discord server for feedback

this whole way of distributing software just makes no sense, i get the session for initial setup but after that there's no need for it

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@GP20 so in AC you dont feel the kerbs,bumps at all?

How is the wheel rotation speed wise?Is it DD-like fast when correcting oversteer or do you feel that the filtering you mentioned affects its response.

Also do you get any sensation while understeering in AC?

Talking about filtering, in iRacings Sebring the wheel feels smooth?

If any of you guys that own one could post a vid -with some drifting to see how the wheel reacts there- it would be welcomed and appreciated.

Im also interested in buying one but the lack of reviews and rf2 and the rest of the sims/games support makes me skeptical about it.I dont need a 20nm 10kg servo due to space/desk constraints so these liitle motors are perfect for my use.
I feel the kerbs and the bumps. kerbs are small but if you increase the effects in AC they can be big.

I think the rotational speed is affected by the speed limit so it's probably not on paar with higher DD.
It's up to Ollie to unlock the speed but there is no emergency button and i think it's an issue.

I have to check Sebring/Iracing. What car do you want me to test?

I have the Mc Laren GT3 (fanatec) wheel, i can't drift.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
At 19"44 this guy change the wheel and use the same wheel than me.

This wheel seems not to vibrate like the other ones so....It behaves like mine.

Upvote 0
I feel the kerbs and the bumps. kerbs are small but if you increase the effects in AC they can be big.

I think the rotational speed is affected by the speed limit so it's probably not on paar with higher DD.
It's up to Ollie to unlock the speed but there is no emergency button and i think it's an issue.

I have to check Sebring/Iracing. What car do you want me to test?

I have the Mc Laren GT3 (fanatec) wheel, i can't drift.
You should try some GTE car or LMP1 car in Iracing with Sebring, especially on first and last corner..

Upvote 0
I'm running a SW7C+ and enjoying it so far. It works perfectly with AC, PCars2, and BeamNG as far as I've tested. It's not yet working with Live for Speed, though. The unit is solidly built, quiet, and incredibly smooth. It definitely gets quite hot to the touch after just a few laps of high FFB. Aggressive oscillation on the straights is an issue in all games but I believe I just need to play with the damping/friction/inertia settings to see if that resolves it.

Upvote 0
I'm running a SW7C+ and enjoying it so far. It works perfectly with AC, PCars2, and BeamNG as far as I've tested. It's not yet working with Live for Speed, though. The unit is solidly built, quiet, and incredibly smooth. It definitely gets quite hot to the touch after just a few laps of high FFB. Aggressive oscillation on the straights is an issue in all games but I believe I just need to play with the damping/friction/inertia settings to see if that resolves it.
I thought DD were cold as ice.. Isn't strange that a smaller DD base gets hot after a few laps?

Upvote 0
its a bit early for reviews, i mean ive had mine for 2 1/2 weeks and don't feel like a review now would be accurate, once we have all the options in the software available and the other games supported (coming within the week it seems) then i'd make a review for my YT channel after testing all the settings, if i'd made a review after a few days it would have been a very negative review as it didn't work properly

Upvote 0
The LFS issue may be related to some 3dconnexion driver software that I have installed on my machine. I've found another user with a similar issue in LFS using a T300 so this may just be on my end. I'll do some testing tonight and report back.
Update, I've removed all traces of the 3dconnexion driver but the LFS issue persists. Ollie did mention that he had it working on his end after some tweaking. Hopefully it will be resolved shortly.

Additionally, if anyone is concerned about the difficulty of setup for this compact line of DD wheels you can rest assured it is honestly easier to configure and set up than a Logitech G27. The software is much better, the calibration is simple, and firmware updates take less than a minute to complete.

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea