Anyone here got the recent OSW SW7C+, SW10C+, SW12C+ ?

Cosimo

Premium
These motors are rated at 7/10/12Nm peak torque. I'm wondering if that's too little, or where's the sweet spot. If you got one of those, leave a comment below. Thanks,

Im more worried about the software, theres nowhere to get unless he personally gives it to you. Like when I asked for a refund because of disconnects I got an instant reply with a firmware 2 numbers higher than my current one.

Thankfully the disconnects look solved now though, should just be features updates now, like rf2, rr3 support

I asked in my last email about hosting downloads. Havent heard back but hopefully updates will get hosted so we can just download them

Upvote 0
Agreed.
When the time comes I’ll be sure to ask if there is not a better way to check for updates than e-mailing him personally and inquire.

Upvote 0
Not sure.
For some OSW wheels the Controller.json in ....\rFactor2\UserData\player needs to be modified/replaced. Seems fairly simple...

Upvote 0
ollie responded again about the linear test

"Have finally seen your test images (My ISP - Vodafone apears to block/poison imgur DNS). The test tool seems to be measuring output response to a gradual increase in current rather than the 100% speed response I assumed earlier.

What this shows is the effect of the Details Boost feature on the SW7C+ (this is currently set to 0.00 on the SW10C+). The 18.09.01 firmware update (scheduled for release 6PM today) will enable management of this within the desktop app.

You can then reduce this to 0.00 to disable the feature or enhance it further."

Upvote 0
So far it works with iracing, ac, pcars

Atm it doesnt with rf2, ams, f1 and rr3,

I havent tried raceroom for a week or so though
It works for AC, Iracing and Project cars with FFB. You don't have the FFB with Rfactor and R3E and i've not be able to setup the base for AMS.

By the way the installation took me 5 minutes.
Ollie send you 2 zip files.

The first one is the driver and the second one the configuration tool.
SW10C__Configuration_Tool_1024x1024.JPG

Then Ollie shows you how to center the wheel and you are done, you can go with your sim.
It worked like a breeze for me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i had to have multiple sessions with him due to the disconnect problems, and about 5 different firmwares, thankfully it looks like it'll be a lot smoother now thats fixed

Upvote 0
right now i wouldn't advise anyone buy these until the software is hosted somewhere and you have somewhere you can go check for updates, the 6pm update never happened for me and i have no idea whether its ready, if anyone got it etc etc, i haven't heard from him, i have no way of checking for updates until he emails me it personally

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back