Anyone here got the recent OSW SW7C+, SW10C+, SW12C+ ?

Cosimo

Premium
These motors are rated at 7/10/12Nm peak torque. I'm wondering if that's too little, or where's the sweet spot. If you got one of those, leave a comment below. Thanks,

I feel always strange when someone always repeat the same bad things and especially when he is the only one to have this bad experiences.
But when he makes a video spitting again the same things after returning his wheel...It looks like bashing.

More and more i think that there are people here who tries to do advertising for other brands.

my review is based purely on my experience and is only fact based, if that offends you then that's your problem and the fact you disagreed with the post means you are clearly biased and unwilling to accept that this product and/or distribution method of software may be flawed

Upvote 0
my review is based purely on my experience and is only fact based, if that offends you then that's your problem and the fact you disagreed with the post means you are clearly biased and unwilling to accept that this product and/or distribution method of software may be flawed
And you can't read what i write.
I said that i'm surprised that all along this thread you have explained things that have only happen to you again and again and again...
And now that you didn't own the wheel anymore, you are doing a video about the same things again and again.
You have an agenda for sure.

I've got all the support i needed from Ollie so far personally and i think it's ok, you will not loose your money with them. They are honest people.

Upvote 0
And you can't read what i write.
I said that i'm surprised that all along this thread you have explained things that have only happen to you again and again and again...
And now that you didn't own the wheel anymore, you are doing a video about the same things again and again.
You have an agenda for sure.

I've got all the support i needed from Ollie so far personally and i think it's ok, you will not loose your money with them. They are honest people.

listen up, i'm not coming here and calling you a liar and aggressively trying to discredit your opinion, if everything has been hunky dory for you then im happy for you, but don't you dare come in and aggressively try to discredit my experiences with this company and product simply because it's not the same experience you are having, that's called being a shill, it makes your opinion less valuable as you are clearly biased

and p.s., if you bothered reading or watching you would have caught on to the fact that the video was made 3 weeks ago while i STILL had the wheel

Upvote 0
I can certainly understand Whip’s point. He bought the unit thinking it would work with his favorite sim and it did not. He had every reason to assume that it would.

I have had no problems. Whatever minor problems I had were solved by Ollie within a day and the unit works great.

Upvote 0
I can certainly understand Whip’s point. He bought the unit thinking it would work with his favorite sim and it did not. He had every reason to assume that it would.

I have had no problems. Whatever minor problems I had were solved by Ollie within a day and the unit works great.

it wasn't even that tbh, it was more the fact that communication and updates just dried up after one week and i had nowhere to go to check if there were updates available, i hope for all the compact owners that the software will be made available for downloads, it will make these alot more appealing and user friendly to on lookers

Upvote 0
With regards to flex in the bracket: I have absolutely no flex, that thing is rock solid.

I do have some capnuts and maybe your bolts are not tightened properly because they bottomed out in the capnuts ?

Upvote 0
With regards to flex in the bracket: I have absolutely no flex, that thing is rock solid.

I do have some capnuts and maybe your bolts are not tightened properly because they bottomed out in the capnuts ?

It's not a bolt tightness issue for me. The flex occurs at the bend in the metal angle bracket, like it's a hinge axis. I have to really yank on it to get it to move an inch. It ends up feeling a little looser than I like while driving. But it's not a deal breaker. I braced the bottom with some spacers, it's better. I might try something else if it bugs me, but it's fine for now IMO.

Upvote 0
Thanx for the infos on this post.

I read the all thing... and 2 things struck me...

I'm suprised that Whip didn't get pissed off earlier by the BS GP20 gave him.

But mostly that nobody called out GP20 bullshit with more conviction.
That's fine for GP20 to be a douchebag all he want, after all, maybe he is one... and he should obviously be free to express himself as such......... but nobody calling him out... that suck.

Anyway thanks Whip, edr, cosimo... etc... even GP20... for the valuable infos.

Upvote 0
Not to side with anyone, I too, did not have a good experience with this whole thing. I also thought that when I get the wheel it should be working, plug n play, with my go to sim, of course, after the session with Ollie. Ollie answered all my questions and even after knowing that my favorite sim did not work yet I gave it a chance since he promised me to have it working in 3 days that turned to 5 that turned to over a week and needed new box replacements. This was my last straw. So I asked for a refund and everything went smooth with the return. I know I made the right decision because until now no one here is saying it now works with AMS with no issues. If it worked with AMS I would have stick with it since I can say it is a solid unit. Now I've been enjoying AMS with a different dd system for the last 2 weeks.

Upvote 0
I order a 28 day display SW10 two days ago, and in half an hour thy anwser that the octuber 4th is sending to me.
Olso I understand Whip and mkel1966, if I buy a SW set and dont work properly with my main sim, I will ask for the refund to. I think the drivers were a bit green when they buyed It.

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea