Cars Analog instruments needles are in completely wrong location in-game despite working perfectly in ksEditor

Hey everyone, I am finishing my Lamborghini Urraco mod but when I make the analog needles animated it shows just fine in ksEditor but in game the needle is in a completely wrong position.

In ksEditor (full capacity, 80L):
Névtelen.png

In-game (full capacity, 80L):
Névtelen2.png

Empties/nulls/dummies are named correctly (GEO_arrow3 mesh, child of ARROW_FUEL, which is child of COCKPIT_HR), Z axis of the empty is facing forward, Y axis of the empty is pointing at the end of the needle, the node named in analog_instruments.ini is ARROW_FUEL. When I click 'Test fuel' in ksEditor it is also displaying the correct fuel amount. I have no clue what is wrong, is Blender or CSP messing something up?

The [FUEL_INDICATOR] value in analog_instruments.ini, copied from ksEditor after setting everything up:

[FUEL_INDICATOR]
OBJECT_NAME=ARROW_FUEL
ZERO=0
MIN_VALUE=0
STEP=0.85

Thanks in advance for your help! :)

Last edited:
One tricky thing is you can't export the kn5 after using the needle helper. Either restart kseditor or export the model before generating scripts. Rotating stuff with that tool actually rotates the models, so then their new base point is different.

One tricky thing is you can't export the kn5 after using the needle helper. Either restart kseditor or export the model before generating scripts. Rotating stuff with that tool actually rotates the models, so then their new base point is different.
Oddly enough when inverting the start and end values it's working fine, but next time I'll keep that in mind, thank you Stereo :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back