[AMS2] F1 1991 Season

Skins [AMS2] F1 1991 Season 1.74

Login or Register an account to download this content
AFry submitted a new resource:

[F-Classic Gen3] F1 1991 Season - F1 1991 Season recreation for AMS2

ss135958.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Having this all together is nice - and Chrisi's previews are a good addition. I think you may have carried over one typo from Timo's AI file though - as outlined in my last comment on his thread:

Alboreto's Footwork number needs a leading zero or he won't be picked up and Footwork will have a random default driver. I.e. it in the XML it needs to be <driver livery_name="Footwork-Porsche #09">

Installation: download the file and unzip to main installation folder (i.e. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista 2\Vehicles\Textures\CustomLiveries\Overrides\)
I did that and could not see the liveries.

P.S. Don't Worry,I figured it out. :redface:

Last edited:
Hi guys, I have downloaded the livery pack and ai file but the car previews are blank and the liveries are white on the sim. All names are correct. Can anyone help!! Thanks

Hello, any plans on updating the livery pack for the change to Classic Gen 4, McLaren M1 now being obsolete and the new generic model not having a livery ?
Hi Tom.
Ye its part of the plans. I will had some cars/teams in the pack. Lola will have a new skin. Dallara will do an entry. And of course McLaren wont appear in M1.
The main problem with this Gen is that the customized liveries are bugged with the new ams2 version : you may have noticed that drivers and helmets have disappeared from the cockpit. At the moment its not on my hands to fix it. I hope it will be fixed soon.

As a stop gap, you can add these skins and their XML file to the classic gen fours. If you want to put skins on the new generic G3 car, then the G2M1 skins work.

I tried these yesterday and a few of the cars didn't show up in game. I'm guessing it's something to do with a AMS2 update. I'm new to the game so only guessing

The skins look great and can't wait to try them. Glory days of F1 in my opinion

Great work on these. I also struggled to view the skins with G3, so changed the names and they work beautifully with G4. However, only Larrousse isn't showing up and I tried to mess around with the file names, changing its sub-directory, but it is still not showing up. Anyone has same issues?

On that regard, Larrousse ran a Ford V8 in 1991, whereas it used a Lamborghini V12 almost every other year of naturally aspirated era.

After the use of G3 skins for G4, the G4M1 has too many skins for the available models - 10 skins / 8 models. You don't need the 2 McLarens - model # 51 & 52. Rename the 2 Larrousse skins to #51 & 52 and delete or rename the 2 Mclarens to bypass them.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back