[AMS2] F1 1991 Season

Skins [AMS2] F1 1991 Season 1.74

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Tom.
Ye its part of the plans. I will had some cars/teams in the pack. Lola will have a new skin. Dallara will do an entry. And of course McLaren wont appear in M1.
The main problem with this Gen is that the customized liveries are bugged with the new ams2 version : you may have noticed that drivers and helmets have disappeared from the cockpit. At the moment its not on my hands to fix it. I hope it will be fixed soon.
Oh wow, thanks for this information. I've spend a couple of hours trying to fix the helmet/driver thing. Hopefully a fix will come. That said, thank you so much for the excellent skins! I have them working beautifully in G4!

Wow, guys, thank you very much for explaining how to get this mod running properly again after the last major update !!!
I love racing these cars, those were the times !!!

Great work on these. I also struggled to view the skins with G3, so changed the names and they work beautifully with G4. However, only Larrousse isn't showing up and I tried to mess around with the file names, changing its sub-directory, but it is still not showing up. Anyone has same issues?

On that regard, Larrousse ran a Ford V8 in 1991, whereas it used a Lamborghini V12 almost every other year of naturally aspirated era.
You can adjust the xml to remove McLaren and paste in Larrousse since McLaren has it's own model in G4. Also, you are correct about Larrousse however, given the limitation of the models it works. Whoops someone already answered lol. I am missing the driver models now though...also is there a way to overwrite the new McLarens with this mod packs so I can have real sponsers?

Last edited:
Hi. This mod so look awsome but i have a few questions. Some teams seem to be missing.
G3M1 - Larrousse - Minardi
G3M2 - Jordan
G3M3 - Benetton - Brabham - Footwork
Do you have any suggestions for me to fix it?

All the G3 models have been changed in the last update. The skins here in the 1991 pack now work on the new G4 models. The G3 models are now a mix of G2s and a completely new model. You'll have to wait for new updated skin packs, or, get busy moving & renaming the files from the other classic models that fit on the G3s.

All the G3 models have been changed in the last update. The skins here in the 1991 pack now work on the new G4 models. The G3 models are now a mix of G2s and a completely new model. You'll have to wait for new updated skin packs, or, get busy moving & renaming the files from the other classic models that fit on the G3s.
Changed the names and got the cars showing in game but for some reason none of them have a driver sat in the car?

1.jpg

I've tried enabling driver etc in the game menu, drivers show up in other cars.

Last edited:
You can adjust the xml to remove McLaren and paste in Larrousse since McLaren has it's own model in G4. Also, you are correct about Larrousse however, given the limitation of the models it works. Whoops someone already answered lol. I am missing the driver models now though...also is there a way to overwrite the new McLarens with this mod packs so I can have real sponsers?
Thanks for your reply. That's exactly what I did before you replied. Removed McLaren and added Larrousse. Works like a charm. We now need working driver models and helmets

This mod is broke. I think its supposed to work on Gen 4 cars but the files say Gen 3. Please change
This skin pack was released in 2021 and updated in January 2022. It was released for the gen 3 cars. You'd know this if you did a little reading, in this very thread, before posting .

Hello guys. I have copied the files, but the driver (the helmet and the hands) does not appear. What can I do? Also, I hope a future update fixes the problems with this mod now not working since the gen3 should be 4 in the files.

Buonasera a tutti,intanto devo dire che la mod e' eccezionale,ho una domanda da fare: con le auto del 1991 e' possibile creare un campionato?? Cercando nel Championship non le ho trovate ma solo in single race.grazie.

That the Drivers are missing is really annoying otherwise seems this pack compatible with the new gen4. But it seems so that this bug is only on gen4 maybe also on gen3? because on gen1 and gen2 i don't have this problem and i have there already updated texture packs wich includes the new cars.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea