[AMS2] F1 1991 Season

Skins [AMS2] F1 1991 Season 1.74

Login or Register an account to download this content
That the Drivers are missing is really annoying otherwise seems this pack compatible with the new gen4. But it seems so that this bug is only on gen4 maybe also on gen3? because on gen1 and gen2 i don't have this problem and i have there already updated texture packs wich includes the new cars.

BMW Procar and Porsche 911 RSR 74 also have this bug since one of the "updates".

Hi everyone, Im really struggling with this. Please indicate exactly what files must be renamed, I dont want to crash my game but this new update made these great cars not great anymore....your help will be every much appreciated

AFry updated [AMS2] F1 1991 Season with a new update entry:

1.42 version - the update you were waiting for

View attachment 669608
Changelog for v1.42 :
- New Dallara Team in the Model 1 (V12)
- New Lola-Larousse skin for Model 1 (V12)
- New skin for McLaren-Honda / Marlboro version
- New Reiza-previews style for : Dallara, Lola-Larousse, McLaren, Minardi, Ferrari, Benetton
- Fixed skin for Minardi
- Fixed skin for Jordan-Ford (bigger 7Up logo)
- Added some extra drivers : Schumacher in the Jordan, Zanardi in the Jordan, Morbidelli in the Ferrari, Minardi ;
- All drivers got...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reporting that Model 2 - 7Up of A. De Cesaris has an issue, livery is not loading correctly.

checking the XML, found the error:
<TEXTURE NAME="BODY" PATH="F1_Season_1991\Jordan33_Brazil.dds" />
There is only a "Jordan33", and the "Jordan33_Brazil" does not exist therefore the car becomes blank.
20230605230544_1.jpg

Once the "_Brazil" is removed from the line, the livery works again.
20230605232516_1.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks!

The cars look great.
It is possible to solve that the pilots can be seen inside the car?
It looks strange that the cars drive alone.

Besides, with the automobilista 2 update, I have seen that the roof camera only shows the nose of the car.

Thanks again!

Last edited:
i'm sure i'm just being dumb....but i installed it and it looks fantastic apart from the mclaren not appearing in the preview list - ie. i can't select it to use and in race senna and berger's helmets / drivers arent there. everybody else seems fine.

is it something i've done wrong?

otherwise this is possibly the best mod on the planet!!

i'm sure i'm just being dumb....but i installed it and it looks fantastic apart from the mclaren not appearing in the preview list - ie. i can't select it to use and in race senna and berger's helmets / drivers arent there. everybody else seems fine.

is it something i've done wrong?

otherwise this is possibly the best mod on the planet!!
I'm having the same problem

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea