Adam's Sol Enhanced | Realism Filter for Sol 2.0

Misc Adam's Sol Enhanced | Realism Filter for Sol 2.0 4.0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Not a huge fan of warmer white balance, at least for me it makes things too "yellow", but it's a minor thing in the end because we can go into Sol Config and just adjust the color temp slider (i guess it's a question of panel each of us uses on the PC).
I adjusted mine to -5 and as for the rest, everything looks great!
(EDIT) - Added the dusk R8 screenshots to make justice to the quality.

Screenshot_bo_singer_shuto_revival_project_beta_25-2-121-0-11-28.jpg
Screenshot_gd_porsche_911_turbolook_trento-bondone_24-2-121-21-35-33.jpg
Screenshot_gd_porsche_911_turbolook_trento-bondone_24-2-121-21-28-42.jpg
Screenshot_audi_r8_v10_plus_2016_ks_highlands_25-2-121-1-43-42.jpg
Screenshot_audi_r8_v10_plus_2016_ks_highlands_25-2-121-1-42-50.jpg
Screenshot_audi_r8_v10_plus_2016_ks_highlands_25-2-121-1-41-23.jpg
Screenshot_audi_r8_v10_plus_2016_ks_highlands_25-2-121-1-40-41.jpg
Screenshot_audi_r8_v10_plus_2016_ks_highlands_25-2-121-1-38-43.jpg

Last edited:
iG_ADVM updated Adam's Sol Enhanced | PP Filter with a new update entry:

Optimization + FPS Boost | Overall Balance and Finalising

4.0 OVERVIEW

ASE 4.0 completes the past few weeks of updating to SOL 2.0. Every aspect that I have access too has been worked and re-worked to create what I believe is the most realistic filter for Assetto Corsa, now with 0 performance impact. In some cases you will even receive a performance boost compared to the most popular filters on Race Department.

From this point forward, minor fixes will be applied but the wholistic experience will be unaltered. Having had weeks of feedback...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Not a huge fan of warmer white balance, at least for me it makes things too "yellow", but it's a minor thing in the end because we can go into Sol Config and just adjust the color temp slider (i guess it's a question of panel each of us uses on the PC).
I adjusted mine to -5 and as for the rest, everything looks great!
(EDIT) - Added the dusk R8 screenshots to make justice to the quality.

View attachment 457933View attachment 457934View attachment 457935View attachment 457949View attachment 457950View attachment 457951View attachment 457952View attachment 457953
4.0 has been cooled back to the values preferred in 3.0 so and my plan is to keep it this way long terms as I no longer need the warmer tones for sunsets and sunrises as I found another way to achieve that. Hope it's better for you again

thx for this pp-filter! Though I have a question...I am using the file called Adam's_SolEnhanced_2.1 with SOL 1.5/1.6 and CSP 0.160...how can I archieve such nice blue skies as seen on your screenshots? I've already played with the sky sliders in the SOL-config but without any success but the sky looks always some kind of foggy . Or maybe I am using the wrong version of your pp-filter?
Firstly make sure that the filter is installed correctly.

Make sure that when you switch between different filters you press the "reset weather" button in the top right of the sol weather app.

And failing that, send me some pictures on here or discord and I will see what more we can do.

Oh also make sure you are using the latest version as I can't help you with older versions as it's out of date and could be fixed in the newer versions.

Cheers mate

4.0 has been cooled back to the values preferred in 3.0 so and my plan is to keep it this way long terms as I no longer need the warmer tones for sunsets and sunrises as I found another way to achieve that. Hope it's better for you again

As promised, the screenshots with 4.0
I find that for testing out the realism of the image, Highlands is a perfect track, and using a cloudy weather like "Broken Clouds" or "Overcast" gives the better idea of the color balance between bright and dark parts of the image to see how it performs.
The added slight brightness is very welcome and the tone is definitely more of my liking, i really felt like 3.2 was way too warm in tone, and comparing both of them gives me even more of that idea.
Great work!
Screenshot_ks_bmw_m4_ks_highlands_31-2-121-1-0-52.jpg
Screenshot_ks_bmw_m4_ks_highlands_31-2-121-0-59-33.jpg

Firstly make sure that the filter is installed correctly.

Make sure that when you switch between different filters you press the "reset weather" button in the top right of the sol weather app.

And failing that, send me some pictures on here or discord and I will see what more we can do.

Oh also make sure you are using the latest version as I can't help you with older versions as it's out of date and could be fixed in the newer versions.

Cheers mate
thx for your answer and your efforts! Since I finally was able switch to CSP 1.7x and SOL 2.01 your filter works fine:)

As promised, the screenshots with 4.0
I find that for testing out the realism of the image, Highlands is a perfect track, and using a cloudy weather like "Broken Clouds" or "Overcast" gives the better idea of the color balance between bright and dark parts of the image to see how it performs.
The added slight brightness is very welcome and the tone is definitely more of my liking, i really felt like 3.2 was way too warm in tone, and comparing both of them gives me even more of that idea.
Great work!View attachment 459889View attachment 459890
Excellent. Great to hear. Enjoy your racing bro

iG_ADVM updated Adam's Sol Enhanced | Realism Filter for Sol 2.0 with a new update entry:

PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION

I am going to do a sort of photography competition as many of you are much better than me. The winning images will be used at the top of my Race Department page and underneath the image I will put a link to any site of your choosing (youtube, instagram etc) that you would like to promote. I will also add them to the #community_favourites channel on my discord with the link included.

I am looking for atmospheric, detailed, landscape styled photography that shows off the lighting and large...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Yh you can go into the .ini file and change the brightness and contrast to your liking, or in you display settings or on your monitor settings
Although I am wondering if there is an issue with your CSP or Sol because my filter is brighter than SOL, Atrip, Rusty, Wangum and other of the top popular filters so are theirs brighter than mine on your PC?

I have reset all settings to default and tried again. It is the same. Night time I can barely see the headlights. I am running 1.73 CSP currently but have tried 1.72 as well. It is too dark to be useful for me. Even during the daylight.

That's interesting. In your CSP settings there is a section called "lighting FX". At the bottom there is a headlight brightness slider. Increase that. You can also change the entire brightness from 100 (default) to something higher. Then let me know how looks.

In the mean time I will look to drop an update tonight with increased lights for you

Btw I use latest SOL 2.0.1 alpha34 which brought massive changes, so I think currently your filter isn´t that optimized to handle 2.0.1 is it? For example "use SOL to handle csp lights" now is off by default which was vice-versa in SOL 2.0

Btw I use latest SOL 2.0.1 alpha34 which brought massive changes, so I think currently your filter isn´t that optimized to handle 2.0.1 is it? For example "use SOL to handle csp lights" now is off by default which was vice-versa in SOL 2.0
if you mean the SOL 2.1 alphas then no I have not updated mine to work with the latest alphas in sol. Currently it works for 2.0.2 as mentioned on my RD page so it will not work properly for the latest 2.1 alphas

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back