Adam's Sol Enhanced | Realism Filter for Sol 2.0

Misc Adam's Sol Enhanced | Realism Filter for Sol 2.0 4.0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can you use this filter if you don't have sol installed? Yep, I know I can install it but does it need sol to function and look nice as it should. Otherwords :D is it better than kunos default filters. Thanks!
Yes you will need Sol for this to look as intended. I have not made this mod to work without Sol installed so you can try it if you want, but I doubt it will work, sorry.

Sol is very easy to install and has very little affect on performance but what you gain is excellent, so if you have not already, I really would recommend installing it.

Follow this guide if you need help installing.

Thanks for the reply! Probs' wont go down the sol route as I think it means I need to go to much later versions of CSP and at the moment and I have super performance on golden oldie 1.27 preview. I do like the look of your's though as it seems to be a pp filter with less of a performance hit and I'm all for that. But yep, thanks anyway and I will keep an eye on it

Thanks for the reply! Probs' wont go down the sol route as I think it means I need to go to much later versions of CSP and at the moment and I have super performance on golden oldie 1.27 preview. I do like the look of your's though as it seems to be a pp filter with less of a performance hit and I'm all for that. But yep, thanks anyway and I will keep an eye on it
Alright mate, yh that makes sense. If you have good performance and that is priority for you, then stick with that. What I would look for is a reshade mod for vanilla assetto corsa that only uses colour correction as that will have no affect on performance

iG_ADVM updated Adam's Sol Enhanced with a new update entry:

CM + CSP Video/Graphics Presets

These are presets I have made over the past few months if you are interested in a quick and easy selection depending on whether you are racing and focused on good FPS, or want all the "EYE CANDY" for your photography sessions.

Presets Explained

HIGH - is what I consider the necessary graphics for a good looking game, but in balance with keeping FPS High. All unnecessary features are turned off that you wouldn't really notice in game, if you were racing.

ULTRA - is with most of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

2.0.2 + CM + CSP Presets Install

2.0.2 + CM + CSP Video/Graphics Presets

This mod includes the recent 2.0.2 update + presets I have made over the past few months for anyone who is interested in a quick and easy selection, depending on whether you are racing and focused on good FPS, or want all the "EYE CANDY" for your photography sessions.
If you already have the latest update, or you do...

CSP + CM Presets

Only install my presets if you don't understand or have time for the amount of settings within CSP and CM and want a quick preset to select. If you have your own settings and you just want the Sol Enhanced mod, only install the mod. The preset was an extra I added in from many requests for it.

Later on this after noon I will reupload the mod as an individual package. If you want my presets, i will have a link to it on my discord as a separate download.

Thanks

Night Time Update and removed presets

Slightly increased moon brightness, sky brightness and star brightness for prettier nights. Not as realistic for where I live but it is much nicer to look at.

I also removed my presets because people were not thinking and using them, thinking it was required and then blaming the mod for being performance heavy. So if you want my CM and CSP settings, ask me privately or get them separately on my discord

ASE 2.1 - Day and Night Sky & Light Overhaul

View attachment 401762

My aim for 2.1

1 piece of constructive criticism that has weighed on my shoulders since leaving 1.2 Complete and starting fresh with 2.0, is the night sky and clouds were not quite as beautiful as in 1.2 Complete. I had a lot of issues with clipping, over saturated clouds in the morning times and a lack of beauty when clouds were present at night.

View attachment 401763

In the last few weeks I have gone back and...

Know AC can be a bit odd at times but tried your mod and it's looks incredibly bright! Images seen on here look fantastic but when tested it's incredibly over exposed... Is it meant to be a lot brighter than most filters as looks washed out most the time which doesnt appear to be the case in the snaps?

Know AC can be a bit odd at times but tried your mod and it's looks incredibly bright! Images seen on here look fantastic but when tested it's incredibly over exposed... Is it meant to be a lot brighter than most filters as looks washed out most the time which doesnt appear to be the case in the snaps?
Yes, it is definitely meant to be brighter than standard filters as I enjoy the contrast between the darks and the brights, which when it is the sky and sun, are very bright in real life. So I know it is not standard to have it as bright as I do but on my monitor, which I have properly calibrated, it looks perfect, IMO.

You could adjust the auto-exposure settings to more suit your max brightness.

Also great work on your filters. I used the Autumn Filter before making my own as that was my preferred out of all the popular ones. Love the gradient you used and the contrast values gave a really intense vibe.

When I installed Sol 2.0 Alpha, I noticed that the clouds strangely disappeared, I tried looking at everything and turns out that most PPFilters such as yours happen to break Sol while some others like AC+2020 make them reappear and make it work fine instead. I really hope you'll fix this critical bug and make it support for 2.0 soon so that I can enjoy it with my all-time favorite PPFilter for AC!

When I installed Sol 2.0 Alpha, I noticed that the clouds strangely disappeared, I tried looking at everything and turns out that most PPFilters such as yours happen to break Sol while some others like AC+2020 make them reappear and make it work fine instead. I really hope you'll fix this critical bug and make it support for 2.0 soon so that I can enjoy it with my all-time favorite PPFilter for AC!
I will check it all out ASAP. Thanks for the feedback Tony

sorry for beeing a noob but how does this mod work? I installed this mod in content manager, and i can see in the content/ mods page that it is installed. (have also sol installed) But in the Assetto Corsa/ Apps tab/page i don't see this mod. Also in the ingame menu i don't see him. Maybe i did something wrong?

ASE for SOL 2.0+

Hey guys,

So as you know I have been away for a while and that meant I could not update ASE when the amazing SOL 2.0 released and that left my mod not working properly. After many requests and patience I have spent the past few weeks creating, from scratch, on SOL 2.0.2, my next version of the mod so all you SOL fans and my personal ASE fans no longer have to choose between ASE or SOL 2.0.

As always, I would appreciate any and all feedback, pictures, videos you have to show off or...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea