ACTV

Apps ACTV 2.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Michililo,
that's exactly the Python syntax issue. You have used Tab-Stops or something else. Python is very sensitive with his syntax. Is the syntax not 100% correct, it will happens that ACTV is no more visible in AC. You should only use 4x spaces for the script hierarchy. And don't use standard Notepad or Wordpad. The best way is to use Notepad++ or UltraEdit.

If this will not help, send your classes.py here and I try out at my environment.

Last edited:
Hi Michililo,
that's exactly the Python syntax issue. You have used Tab-Stops or something else. Python is very sensitive with his syntax. Is the syntax not 100% correct, it will happens that ACTV is no more visible in AC. You should only use 4x spaces for the script hierarchy. And don't use standard Notepad or Wordpad. The best way is to use Notepad++ or UltraEdit.

If this will not help, send your classes.py here and I try out at my environment.

Good advice in not using Notepad or Wordpag. I’ll give it a chance with another software and I’ll see. If I still have problem your help would be enormously appreciated with the file, thanks for your kindness.

Hi Michililo,

Hi SuperMario333
I wanted to thank you fro your advice, yesterday I tried with Notepad++ and it worked perfectly. Thank to you now my ACTV app is what I wanted to be!

Loving this app for our group's livestream! Thank you.

Curious how the Delta element works. I've tried in online and AI races and it always displays zeros.

Also, should the element that shows single driver name and position, also show laptimes? It never does on my streams. Example:

Is there a configuration element I might be missing?

Thanks again!

Everytime if the driver pass the finish line the lap time will be short displayed (instead of the gap to the leader). If you want display the fastest lap for every car you must push CTRL-D (maybe more than one times)

Everytime if the driver pass the finish line the lap time will be short displayed (instead of the gap to the leader). If you want display the fastest lap for every car you must push CTRL-D (maybe more than one times)

Thanks! CTRL-D changes what is displayed in the tower, but not in the graphic that identifies the car/driver in focus. In the video above, it appears to the left of the side-kick app, near bottom of the frame.

Okay, I understand you but in my opinion there is no option to display the lap time too. Maybe you know a python programmer. I think it is possible to find the program part in the source code.

Hi, in Qualifying, the leaderboard/tower is not updating correctly. It sometimes misses out competitors laps, or shows them really late on in the session..

Is there anything i could do to force a refresh of the leaderboard? It very rarely matches the built in leaderboard of Assetto Corsa..

The first image is the normal qualifying tower, but after e few laps for a while it changes to stint mode, as you can see from the second image. Now, yes the stint mode disable itself after like 30 seconds / 1 minute and goes back to qualy, but I find it annoying considering that I use ACTV during my races and not as broadcast overlay.
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2020.05.04 - 15.11.36.63_LI.jpg
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2020.05.04 - 15.13.31.34_LI.jpg

We are trying to set up an official online championship in Georgia using Assetto Corsa. I have downloaded the ACTV app. After installation when I go to settings>general I can select prunn but when I start the game i can not see ACTV app no matter what I do. Everything is like it is used to be before. Can anyone help?

Hello there,

This App is truly fantastic and my compliments for the awesome hard work put in.
I wanted to Livestream some races, but wanted to have the TV cameras and drivers transition automatically, without the need of having someone there changing them manually! I think it's possible of doing, just, dunno exactly how to do it, or what plugins to have or files to edit!?

Appreciate a lot for the help and guide on this.

Regards

Last edited:
prunn updated ACTV with a new update entry:

5 YEAR ANIVERSARY UPDATE!!

;):) 5 years of ACTV already :thumbsup::D
Tower: added relative timing
configurable car classes
Tower qualify: disable stint mode, number of laps=0
Info: sectors calculations from ACTV CP
Tower: added pitstops, tires, sectors (qualify) modes
Tower: car class filters (mouse over top 2 places brings up classes, click to filter, stop moving mouse for 5 sec to hide, current filter will stay on. Not available in relative modes)
Tower race: updated standing before start(progress)
Tower race...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes