ACTV Competizione

Apps ACTV Competizione 1.2.0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Prunn. Just curious, how should people like me who lives in non-English-letter countries use this plugin more effectively tho. Any ideas about things like binding GUIDs to drivers' Chinese names(I'm Chinese) so the tower shows Chinese letters? Pretty sure this would work fantastically in Japan , Korea and so. Any ideas?

hi

thank you for the app, it's great :thumbsup:

I have a question/request regarding "actower"

is it possible to change the minimum number of players displayed in the tower ? currently (original application) the settings for the tower allow to display at least 6 players, I would have liked to go even lower, to display only 3 players (which would be perfect for me when I use the tower in mode "relative")

I tried to find and modify these values myself in the "actower.py" file of the app, but the few lines with values that I tried to modify mentioning "max_num_cars" did not bring any changes

with my zero level in programming / computing nothing surprising at the same time :(

Why do you want to change the Python file? Just open the app "ACTV CP Config" and change the first number.
unrelated to what I'm looking to do !?
"modify the first number", I'm not sure I understand what you mean, you mean the first line/cursor/setting of the "ACTV CP setting" app? if so, it just changes the type of display of the tower (standard, gaps, relative ...), it has nothing to do with what is trying to do, as written in my first message I would like to be able to reduce the minimum number of players to display in the tower (I would have liked to be able to display only 3 players), while in "ACTV CP Setting" the line/slider that manages this does not allow going below 6 players

My bad ... twice. Didnt read properly. :mad:

Goto "apps\python\actv_competizione\", open "config.ini" and change "num_cars_tower = 3" manually. Works on my side with a quick test.

Attachments

• tower.jpg
    tower.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 116
My bad ... twice. Didnt read properly. :mad:

Goto "apps\python\actv_competizione\", open "config.ini" and change "num_cars_tower = 3" manually. Works on my side with a quick test.
hehehe, no prob :)

yes it works, i also tried
but the problem with this method you have to do this manipulation every time if you change the number of players from "ACTV CP Setting", which I often do depending on whether I'm racing or police on the servers where I am an admin, which is not very practical, that's why I was looking to modify this directly in the app files, so that this modification of the number of players is possible directly and quickly in "ACTV CP Setting "

Well, so let's change that. Shall we? ;)

Open "configuration.py" in folder "apps\python\actv_competizione\apps_competizione\", search for
Code:
        self.spin_num_cars = ac.addSpinner(self.window.app, "Number cars tower")
        ac.setRange(self.spin_num_cars, 6, 80)
and change the second line to "self.spin_num_cars, 3, 80".

Afterwards you can always decrease to three players with the ingame configuration. :)

Well, so let's change that. Shall we? ;)

Open "configuration.py" in folder "apps\python\actv_competizione\apps_competizione\", search for
Code:
        self.spin_num_cars = ac.addSpinner(self.window.app, "Number cars tower")
        ac.setRange(self.spin_num_cars, 6, 80)
and change the second line to "self.spin_num_cars, 3, 80".

Afterwards you can always decrease to three players with the ingame configuration. :)
oh yeah, nice

big thanks Micha, you're the best :thumbsup:

• Deleted member 590628

I have no idea how easy or hard this would be to do, but is it possible to change the class color/car number in the tower to be the livery.png in the car's folder? With a bunch of street cars on the track with no numbers they are all the same, but by showing the livery.png we could differentiate them by color.

I wonder if you can make it possible that the Delta Time of 3 Sectors can be comparing to the Sectors of All-Time Personal Best Lap, instead of comparing to the Sectors of Session Best Lap? Thank you very much. :)

Hello from Malaysia! Anyone know if these app components can be toggled on / off by assigning a hotkey? Running a broadcast where we need to show the delta app for a while and turn it off without accessing the app drawer
Thanks in advance!

Hey all, not sure if this question was answered already but I'm curious.
For the sector times, is it that it shows that person's best time in purple against their own time or the other people on the server?

Hello,

First of all it is a great app

But unfortunately I have a problem :(
The tower disappears in the session at once and comes back only after about 10 - 20 minutes, when you go down from the server and rejoin, it is there briefly at the beginning, but disappears again.

What can I do to solve this problem?

Thanks a lot for the help :)

With kind regards
Stefan

hello, is there any way so that in endurance races where the car is shared between several drivers, the name of the driver and the name of the team can appear?

I have tried with the .ini files of classes but I have not succeeded.

Thank you

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea