-content/cars/{car_folder}/skins/{skin_folder}/logo.png
Brand logo
-apps/python/actv_competizione/logos/{car_folder}.png
-default logo location

target row height
38 = 1080p
57 = 1440p
76 = 4k

CTRL+W to change modes without the config...

Read more about this resource...

This is amazing. How can I configure the class information? Class name/color display etc?

Is it possible to use an image for both manufacturer and team at the same time? (using an image instead of the team number). I setup a custom logo for both team and brand, but only the brand logo is replaced.

Last edited:
This is amazing. How can I configure the class information? Class name/color display etc?
sorry the colors are locked for now, maybe in a further update,
the classname is the main tag in the car description

Is it possible to use an image for both manufacturer and team at the same time? (using an image instead of the team number). I setup a custom logo for both team and brand, but only the brand logo is replaced.
for the team logo, every car has team logo priority over brand
the car number cannot be an image at the moment

Reactions: TTC
Hi, prunn!
Is it possible to make "Delta" movable to top over standart message top row?

Attachments

• Безымянный.png
    Безымянный.png
    920.5 KB · Views: 293
Love it!! I notice in your video that the default Assetto Corsa timer is gone. It is normally at the top center of the screen. How did you delete/hide it? I want to use the ACTV CP Timer in the top center like ACC and your video.

Love it!! I notice in your video that the default Assetto Corsa timer is gone. It is normally at the top center of the screen. How did you delete/hide it? I want to use the ACTV CP Timer in the top center like ACC and your video.

Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\system\cgf\session_info.ini

change to following values:
PRATICE_VISIBLE=0
QUALIFY_VISIBILE=0
RACE_VISIBLE=0

I just took a peek and the "number" is firmly in ui_skin.json.
But it's not reflecting well...

Attachments

• コンテンツマネージャ(ライトモード) 2020_08_24 19_35_14.png
    コンテンツマネージャ(ライトモード) 2020_08_24 19_35_14.png
    812.6 KB · Views: 188
  • ui_skin.json - メモ帳 2020_08_24 19_41_36.png
    ui_skin.json - メモ帳 2020_08_24 19_41_36.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 173
I just took a peek and the "number" is firmly in ui_skin.json.
But it's not reflecting well...
I was able to reproduce this with the VRC Ferrari f310b (I don't have this mod), but it turned out the JSON file was just invalid
the Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs\py_log.txt should explain why it can't be read properly

I was able to reproduce this with the VRC Ferrari f310b (I don't have this mod), but it turned out the JSON file was just invalid
the Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs\py_log.txt should explain why it can't be read properly
I just checked py_log.txt after playing it just now. It's blank and there's nothing written in it...no errors. Strange...
I'm in a Japanese PC environment, so that might have something to do with it.

Great app, love the tower :thumbsup:

Is it possible for it to not show to skin name under the driver name in the Info panel during the race, so the info box stays the same size? I don't know if related but also, when the sectors come up under the driver name the info box shifts to the right which mucks with my OCD on the stream - can I do anything about that with a setting?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back