ACTV Competizione

Apps ACTV Competizione 1.2.0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great update! I don't understand how the driver image works, do I have to name the file with the user's steamid? Too bad, however, to have removed the sectors under the info for the qualifying laps, they were nice (even if now present in the tower).
Thanks!!!
yes, the steamid as the file name in the drivers folder, it's more for broadcasters than players.
The sectors were not removed, it's the way the sectors were delimited that changes, the new system wasn't working well so it was reverted

The weather app says the wind speed is 126kph that can't be true
I had track temps at 255c which is impossible, the in game menu reports the same thing so its not a problem with the app

It would be nice to have a different value for animation speed like you offered in the beta. Either way, performance of the app needs to improve really. I really like it though
I posted the beta here and I had no reply, so I did the sensible thing and put a general maximum refresh rate as the the data rate showed 1-2 fps gains by limiting it.

I don't understand how to change, the logo of the vehicle for Audi, Porsche and Mclaren.
I don't understand, because for each vehicle, of that car, i change the logo, inside the car, but dosen't work for this 3 manufacter.
yes those 3 logos were visually problematic with the game's default logos, so they are in the apps/python/actv_competizione/logos/ folder

thanks everyone! :thumbsup:

Excellent app, just one question:
Where does ACTV read the best lap from?
I had an invalid lap as a best lap for a car, and I removed the entry from Content Manager's laptime list, and also deleted the whole session the laptime was from. It is now gone from everywhere else, but ACTV Delta still shows it as a best lap.

Excellent app, just one question:
Where does ACTV read the best lap from?
I had an invalid lap as a best lap for a car, and I removed the entry from Content Manager's laptime list, and also deleted the whole session the laptime was from. It is now gone from everywhere else, but ACTV Delta still shows it as a best lap.
it's in Documents\Assetto Corsa\plugins\actv_deltas\default\ [track_layout_car].delta
but in game there's a big reset button when you hover the app, then any valid lap will overwrite the saved one

it's in Documents\Assetto Corsa\plugins\actv_deltas\default\ [track_layout_car].delta
but in game there's a big reset button when you hover the app, then any valid lap will overwrite the saved one
Thanks, I had seen the Reset-button when I installed ACTV but had totally forgotten it. And since there's so much empty space between the delta info and the button, I had another app on top of the reset button to save some space...
This was much easier than deleting the time from RSR, where neither the car or the track are listed on their site... :)

Sometime ago looking for something like this and just found coincidentally. Keep up the great work.
Did you make any research if ACC speedometer and tire display also replicated in AC? That will be also awesome.

Newest version isnt that harsh to the FPS anymore, but two things just wont work in multiplayer:

1. Time is always wrong. Obviously ACTV uses the original time of AC and not the Unix-Timestamp stored with "__CM_DATE" in "race.ini" if the server is started with SOL-settings.
2. Mandatory pit stops arent shown in the tower. While driving it shows me my own pitstop as completed but not if the others have already pitted.

Fix possible? Please ;)

Newest version isnt that harsh to the FPS anymore, but two things just wont work in multiplayer:

1. Time is always wrong. Obviously ACTV uses the original time of AC and not the Unix-Timestamp stored with "__CM_DATE" in "race.ini" if the server is started with SOL-settings.
2. Mandatory pit stops arent shown in the tower. While driving it shows me my own pitstop as completed but not if the others have already pitted.

Fix possible? Please ;)
1-its hard to figure out how time works, sometimes it resets to original, if I click replay it goes from day to night in an instant... unless I could get a clear way to get the current time without calculating it, not really
2-there's some random init bug that don't see the stops, its fixed on github, but not here yet

Where should the driver picture appear, instead of the flag in the info section?

I just can't get it to work at all :( I've created a 300x300 image, named as the steamid.png, copied into /img/drivers but nothing seems to change

1-its hard to figure out how time works, sometimes it resets to original, if I click replay it goes from day to night in an instant... unless I could get a clear way to get the current time without calculating it, not really
Is it really that important to get it working correctly in replays? IMHO it should work flawlessly while you are driving. :) Sidekick for example shows always the correct time. Maybe you should take a look how it was done there. :)

Hey Prunn, loving the app - only issue I have is there are a few cars that don't recognize the GT3 tag. I saw a user post about it with the Z4 GT3, which is one of the cars I have issues with, the other ones are modded cars - Lexus, Callaway and Honda GT3. I have no such issue with the GT4 cars and they are all modded

I also noticed that even though the tags are "GTE-GT3", the tags that come up in-race are "GT3-GTE". Almost seems like it's pulling from something completely different than the json file and I cannot for the life of me figure it out

Where should the driver picture appear, instead of the flag in the info section?

I just can't get it to work at all :( I've created a 300x300 image, named as the steamid.png, copied into /img/drivers but nothing seems to change
I'm having this same issue. Don't suppose you found out how to resolve it did you?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back