ACC Results Companion

Misc ACC Results Companion 1.24.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thank you for your quick response. I have uploaded the diagnostics and my user ID is '1ezfaU2NGynPcwGp9xc--cCI6oupZo_LZtXfkIBU4m8'
This is the same issue as Chris above....I stupidly didn't test the release on new installs.

Upgrade to 1.21.1 (press the Install Latest Upgrade button top right, or download again from http://www.boho.org.uk - this should fix the issue.

Go to the backups page. If there are sessions displayed (I can't remember if these will still be saved in case of database errors), right click on them and press Replay - this will reload the sessions from copies on disk

This is the same issue as Chris above....I stupidly didn't test the release on new installs.

Upgrade to 1.21.1 (press the Install Latest Upgrade button top right, or download again from http://www.boho.org.uk - this should fix the issue.

Go to the backups page. If there are sessions displayed (I can't remember if these will still be saved in case of database errors), right click on them and press Replay - this will reload the sessions from copies on disk
Thanks! IT WORKS!!

Hi, Doug.
Sorry to hear about another issue. ARC is not importing the dumped json file from the dedicated server. I've attached a screenshot.

Attachments

• 스크린샷 2024-01-15 053507.png
    스크린샷 2024-01-15 053507.png
    83.5 KB · Views: 34
  • 스크린샷 2024-01-15 053525.png
    스크린샷 2024-01-15 053525.png
    65.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 스크린샷 2024-01-15 053638.png
    스크린샷 2024-01-15 053638.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 33
I've uploaded the diagnostics, and I'm attaching the 3 server files.
The 2 smaller files won't load as there is nothing in them (no laps). 240115_035909_FP.json should load (I see 2 laps at laguna seca). While ARC is running, can you edit that file in notepad an add a space after the first curly brace - {

Then save the file. ARC will detect the file is different and reload it. You should see a new Laguna Seca session (car will be N/A and Online will be Server).

Note, if you are not running a server for others and you participate in the races, you don't need to monitor server files

The 2 smaller files won't load as there is nothing in them (no laps). 240115_035909_FP.json should load (I see 2 laps at laguna seca). While ARC is running, can you edit that file in notepad an add a space after the first curly brace - {

Then save the file. ARC will detect the file is different and reload it. You should see a new Laguna Seca session (car will be N/A and Online will be Server).

Note, if you are not running a server for others and you participate in the races, you don't need to monitor server files
It works! Thank you so much! People like you are the treasure of simracing. May your life be happy.

damn. Live telemetry does not work. Everytime i start the App, the telemetry Overlay is unmarked. And i never saw a Overlay ingame :(
Thanks for pointing that out - I would never have seen it otherwise. If the setting was on (as in my case), the overlay worked. However, it looks like I broke the button before it released - turning it on only seems active after ARC restarts, but 1.21.1 doesn't seem to save the setting on restart.

The saving option definitely works in the upcoming release (but is still only active after a restart) - I'll see if I can get this properly fixed for this release

EDIT: I found it - it was missing an event. I'll give this a proper shakedown before release

Last edited:
Hi Doug,

thx for the new release. I've found something to improve:

1. "red_bull_ring" should be replaced in the GUI which "Red Bull Ring"
2. GT2 cars are displayed as "Unknown Car"

Regards
Michael

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 109 88.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 21 17.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 20 16.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 37 30.1%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 46 37.4%