ACC Results Companion

Misc ACC Results Companion 1.24.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi @Doug Duthie,
First of all, CONGRATS on this application that is sooooo helpful ! Thanks for it !

I noticed only a few days ago the "LFM" tab on it. I successfully linked account and retrived my LFM rating. But when I it the "Refresh" button in the "Past races" section, nothing appears. In the logs section, there is then an error that I provided in attachment. Hope I am doing nothing wrong and that this can help to improve the app.

Thanks again and already a Happy New Year to you !

Attachments

• ACCResultsComp_LFM_Error.txt
    34.5 KB · Views: 50
Hi @Doug Duthie,
First of all, CONGRATS on this application that is sooooo helpful ! Thanks for it !

I noticed only a few days ago the "LFM" tab on it. I successfully linked account and retrived my LFM rating. But when I it the "Refresh" button in the "Past races" section, nothing appears. In the logs section, there is then an error that I provided in attachment. Hope I am doing nothing wrong and that this can help to improve the app.

Thanks again and already a Happy New Year to you !
Hi,
It looks as though LFM had a bit of a wobble on one of your races (#75229) - The race details aren't correctly populated (Doesn't have your finishing position and safety rating change is null rather than a decimal value).

I've put a change in 1.20.2 - it should cater with null safety change fields now, although I haven't been able to test this fully. Can you upgrade, refresh the past races and let me know if it is successful. If it isn't, I'll build a test harness to replicate the situation

I've just noticed something- the LFM ELO page isn't quite correct. The license, ELO and Safety Rating are aggregate values and not those for just ACC (if you have any AC/rf2 races)

It looks as though I can grab the sim specific values from LFM, so I'll fix this in a future update (Safety rating is shared across all sims)

Hi,
It looks as though LFM had a bit of a wobble on one of your races (#75229) - The race details aren't correctly populated (Doesn't have your finishing position and safety rating change is null rather than a decimal value).

I've put a change in 1.20.2 - it should cater with null safety change fields now, although I haven't been able to test this fully. Can you upgrade, refresh the past races and let me know if it is successful. If it isn't, I'll build a test harness to replicate the situation
Yeah I see what happened ... quite unusual, but the race results have been deleted by LFM for everyone on that race has we had a major bug on start (green flag not showing for anyone, leading to major crash). Nice that you could provide a solution ! Thanks again for all your great work (I will definitly give you a small donation soon).
All the best to you

Nope, still broken.
Update from ACCR itself works as expected but download link from racedepartment doesn't work.
I've checked from other PCs and I can still download. You should see when you click the download button

zJPfIqr.png

If you click Download you should see...
Gfvmegy.png

If none of the above works, can you go direct to http://www.boho.org.uk/ and see if that is any better.

If that still doesn't work, try going to https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pIyAkYg24i1GnvdT4bBMWF0Xtrp0UgY3/view?usp=drive_link

(Bit of background - the updates aren't hosted on RaceDepartment anymore as I was killing their storage :redface:. It re-directs to a fixed URL which forwards to the current release link on google drive - this link changes for each upload).

If anything still fails, can you give me a screenshot of the failure just so I can try to fix this for everyone

Thanks

I've checked from other PCs and I can still download. You should see when you click the download button

zJPfIqr.png

If you click Download you should see...
Gfvmegy.png

If none of the above works, can you go direct to http://www.boho.org.uk/ and see if that is any better.

If that still doesn't work, try going to https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pIyAkYg24i1GnvdT4bBMWF0Xtrp0UgY3/view?usp=drive_link

(Bit of background - the updates aren't hosted on RaceDepartment anymore as I was killing their storage :redface:. It re-directs to a fixed URL which forwards to the current release link on google drive - this link changes for each upload).

If anything still fails, can you give me a screenshot of the failure just so I can try to fix this for everyone

Thanks
currently, when clicking on "go to download" button on top of this page, redirection gives
which is not the expected path. So I end up on a file not found error message on google drive.

Nevermind. Sorry Doug for the false alarm, issue comes from my side, my browser was still using an old link.

Last edited:
ACC Results Companion 1.21.0 Released (here)

Overview
A couple of new things with a sprinkling of fixes

Live Telemetry Widget
A new telemetry widget has been added. This can be activated from the Overlays section of the Settings page.

iqyg0lP.png

This will display the last second of Gas/Brake pedal deflection. Gas is displayed in bold green, Brake in bold red. You can also display ABS/TC activation (right click and select options as required)
aebdwji.png

vOS6RTh.png

ABS is dotted orange, TC in dotted cyan.

Pit Times
A new column, Pit, has been added to the lap list on the sessions page. This records the time spent in the pits (from joining Pit Entry to leaving Pit Exit). The pit time is recorded against the lap where the pit was entered. If the pit column is not displayed, right click on the column headers and select Pit. The columns can be dragged to the desired position.
Biy6gRp.png

On the Final Standings view, the total of all pit stops is given. If a car entered the pits before session over phase, but never left, it will be tagged as Did Not Finish
A9dMbwt.png

Other Things

• Various bugs have been addressed with the widgets. Now for all widgets, you can re-position these by positioning the cursor anywhere on the first row and dragging (beforehand, it was very fussy where you put the cursor on the first row)
  • Leaderboard widget should be a lot less cranky now
  • Help updated (press F1)

Finally
Thanks again to everyone who have donated - I really appreciate it

So it looks like the difference is that for me, ACC listens for UDP connections on 0.0.0.0 - ie any of the N/W adapters, and I connect to 127.0.0.1 which is the loopback (localhost) adapter.

It looks like for you, ACC only accepts UDP connections on 192.168.1.120, which will be a specific N/W adapter.

I'll put something in to try to determine which adapter ACC is listening on (if not listening on all) and connect to that instead of the loopback adapter

I'll let you know when I have it ready to test
Hey i have the same problem.
Can i get this data also?

Hey i have the same problem.
Can i get this data also?
That fix is already in the latest release (1.21.0).

Check that nothing is blocking the connection - check your firewall is permitting AC2.exe, ACCResults.exe to access UDP connections.

If that doesn't fix it, turn on debug and superVerbose logging on the Log page
33yJa4N.png

Then export the diagnostics (instructions here) and I'll have a look

Hi, Doug. Thanks for making a great app!

Unfortunately, I'm running into a problem. The session was recorded, but I don't see any details about the recorded session.

Attachments

• 스크린샷 2024-01-14 215230.png
    스크린샷 2024-01-14 215230.png
    147 KB · Views: 22

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 429 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 267 43.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 285 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 126 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.2%
Back