ACC Results Companion

Misc ACC Results Companion 1.24.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Doug, not sure if this is Nordschleife specific but I just jumped in, did a joker lap & (record) lap but it wasn't saved, the session failed to store (doesn't appear in the session list). I was running simhub & a program of my own reading SHM. The log sees the lap but gets the error below. I exported diagnostics in case it help, user id
vVeJnTzXeU-fKFtss8S6LoZzn1GGmuXPvNuKZ8xs3Do

[00000016-00.1|25.7|258] 2024-04-08 13:26:28 ERROR ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.storeSession : Exception storing session - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at ACCResults.SharedMemory.ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.storeSession() in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\TestApp\SharedMemory\ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.cs:line 2135
Caused by :
at ACCResults.SharedMemory.ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.storeSession() in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\TestApp\SharedMemory\ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.cs:line 2135
at ACCResults.SharedMemory.ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.processOldSession(ACCsPageFileGraphic accGraphic, Boolean firstTime) in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\TestApp\SharedMemory\ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.cs:line 1910
at ACCResults.SharedMemory.ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.storeCompletedSession(Boolean firstTime) in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\TestApp\SharedMemory\ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.cs:line 1580
at ACCResults.SharedMemory.ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.graphicMemoryUpdated(ACCsPageFileGraphic accGraphic, Boolean firstTime) in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\TestApp\SharedMemory\ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.cs:line 1365
at ACCResults.SharedMemory.ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.readGraphicMemory(ACCSharedMemory`1 graphicMemory, Boolean firstTime) in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\TestApp\SharedMemory\ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.cs:line 987
at ACCResults.SharedMemory.ARCSharedMemoryMonitor..ctor() in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\TestApp\SharedMemory\ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.cs:line 443
at ACCResults.SharedMemory.ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.SharedMemoryMonitor() in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\TestApp\SharedMemory\ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.cs:line 222
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Hi,
Going back though the posts, I've just seen this. I can't remember if I addressed this with other fixes that were in progress - sorry if I ignored you.

Can you let me know if this is still an issue - if so I'll have a look at it

HI

I use your tool for 3 years, now I bought a new computer and tried to install the tool and got this message.
What Port is meant?
The other question could I import old data files?
Thanks in advance for help.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-12 230133.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-12 230133.png
    38.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
HI

I use your tool for 3 years, now I bought a new computer and tried to install the tool and got this message.
What Port is meant?
The other question could I import old data files?
Thanks in advance for help.
This is just configuring ACC to send info on the UDP connection. Just use the default values (port=9000, connection password=asd) and it should be good.

To load your old data, on your old PC go to <Documents>\ACCResults folder and copy ACCResults.DB to the same location on your new PC, then start the app and you should see all your old data

not used ac results for a while, started, updated, box comes up for 2 secs saying ACC broadcast must be configured in order for results to be configured, either click cancel or click save........ box only appears for 2 secs before ac results closes itself, in that time i am unable to click any icons. tried uninstall, and new download but still same. Love the app when i used to use it regularly btw. its actually the box above that total egal has in his post

Last edited:
not used ac results for a while, started, updated, box comes up for 2 secs saying ACC broadcast must be configured in order for results to be configured, either click cancel or click save........ box only appears for 2 secs before ac results closes itself, in that time i am unable to click any icons. tried uninstall, and new download but still same. Love the app when i used to use it regularly btw. its actually the box above that total egal has in his post
Things to try....

Locate the ACCResults folder (in <documents>\ACCResults). Delete or rename ARCResultSettings.json and ACCResultSettings.json. This is in case you have changed the path to your <Documents> folder and it can't find the ACC folder. It will rebuild the settings when you start up.

If your <Documents> folder is on an online drive (eg OneDrive, GoogleDrive etc), make sure that at least the <Documents>\Assetto Corsa Competizione folder is set to "Make files available offline" otherwise ACC-RC won't be able to access files.

Next up, check your firewall/antivirus. Ensure ACCResults.exe and Assetto Corsa Competizione (I think the executable is AC2.exe) are not blocked.

If none of that works, attach the file <Documents>ACCResults\ACCResults.log and I'll see what the error is

Last edited:
Things to try....

Locate the ACCResults folder (in <documents>\ACCResults). Delete or rename ARCResultSettings.json and ACCResultSettings.json. This is in case you have changed the path to your <Documents> folder and it can't find the ACC folder. It will rebuild the settings when you start up.

If your <Documents> folder is on an online drive (eg OneDrive, GoogleDrive etc), make sure that at least the <Documents>\Assetto Corsa Competizione folder is set to "Make files available offline" otherwise ACC-RC won't be able to access files.

Next up, check your firewall/antivirus. Ensure ACCResults.exe and Assetto Corsa Competizione (I think the executable is AC2.exe) are not blocked.

If none of that works, attach the file <Documents>ACCResults\ACCResults.log and I'll see what the error is
that appears to have worked, deleting the .json file,

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 13.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 28 14.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 69 35.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 111 56.3%