ACC Results Companion

Misc ACC Results Companion 1.24.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey Doug,
Hotlap-sessions aren't recorded again, like in the update for 1.9.5.... I didn't test other session types, but can do later maybe.

EDIT: Forget it, my bad. Windows actived "Randsomeware protection", which prevented write access :whistling:

Last edited:
FIXED
Need help on this:
Is there a way to configure ACC result companion/simhub so they don't fight for UDP? My acc companion stopped reading data since I started using simhub. Thanks

Cause and solution:
Turns out the ACC-RC is not interfered by simhub but on its own: The "ACC Data Folder" under option "ACC setting" was somehow set to a wrong location. In my case it was switched under ondrive/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione instead of actual Document/Assetto Corsa Competizione.
After locating the correct ACC data folder, the issue was solved and data can be read correctly by ACC-RC.
Thanks for the quick and useful help from @Doug Duthie !

Last edited:
Need help on this:
Is there a way to configure ACC result companion/simhub so they don't fight for UDP? My acc result companion stopped reading data since I started using simhub. Thanks
They shouldn't interfere. ACC just opens a UDP port (at the port number defined in <Documents>\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Config\broadcasting.json). The recommended port is 9000 and some things change it to that port anyway (CrewChief IIRC....I can't remember what SimHub does). In theory, many clients can connect to the same UDP port (provided none of them cause a memory leak in ACC, by not cleaning up connections)

If you started SimHub after ACC-RC, restart ACC-RC - this ensures it picks up the most recent port configuration.

Other common things preventing UDP connections are firewalls and VPNs - check ACCResults.exe is permitted to access the port

They shouldn't interfere. ACC just opens a UDP port (at the port number defined in <Documents>\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Config\broadcasting.json). The recommended port is 9000 and some things change it to that port anyway (CrewChief IIRC....I can't remember what SimHub does). In theory, many clients can connect to the same UDP port (provided none of them cause a memory leak in ACC, by not cleaning up connections)

If you started SimHub after ACC-RC, restart ACC-RC - this ensures it picks up the most recent port configuration.

Other common things preventing UDP connections are firewalls and VPNs - check ACCResults.exe is permitted to access the port
Thank you for replying. I tried launch ACC-RC after Simhub and made sure ACCresults.exe is allowed through windows firewall.
The error message stays in log, the ACC UDP port from .json file shows 9000(which is configured by simhub), but in ACC-RC the log says ACC UDP port 9100 not active.

I tried uninstall and reinstall ACC-RC and it still seems to try to use port 9100. Then I configure ACC's .json file to have UDP port 9100 open. Simhub works fine with that but ACC-RC still says 9100 not active from the log. Any other place you would recommend me to check? Thank you

Last edited:
Thank you for replying. I tried launch ACC-RC after Simhub and made sure ACCresults.exe is allowed through windows firewall.
The error message stays in log, the ACC UDP port from .json file shows 9000(which is configured by simhub), but in ACC-RC the log says ACC UDP port 9100 not active.

I tried uninstall and reinstall ACC-RC and it still seems to try to use port 9100. Then I configure ACC's .json file to have UDP port 9100 open. Simhub works fine with that but ACC-RC still says 9100 not active from the log. Any other place you would recommend me to check? Thank you
It's looking a bit weird - the port is read each time from the ACC json file. One thought that comes to mind - have you changes the location of your documents folder? ACC-RC might be looking at the old (redundant) location of ACC. Check that the ACC Data Folder in the ACC Settings page is pointing to the correct location.

Otherwise, can you upload diagnostics - for instructions, look here

Last edited:
It's looking a bit weird - the port is read each time from the ACC json file. One thought that comes to mind - have you changes the location of your documents folder? ACC-RC might be looking at the old (redundant) location of ACC. Check that the ACC Data Folder in the ACC Settings page is pointing to the correct location.

Otherwise, can you upload diagnostics - for instructions, look here
That's it! For some reason the location was changed into the folder under onedrive and I don't know why it was like that. But this stops log reporting UDP issue! I will make some laps later and see if ACC-RC can provide fuel calculation again and update it here. Thank you so much sir!

Hey,
is it possible to adjust the width of the live-telemetry overlay? In my opinion it would be more helpful, when its wider. Or you decrease the time so the graph is flatter.

Doug Duthie updated ACC Results Companion with a new update entry:

ACC Results Companion V1.23.1

• Session Notes tooltip enhancement
• More major code re-factoring
• Fix Team Members dialog
• Remove alternating row colours
• Displayed in chosen team colour
• Font in contrasting colour
• Telemetry widget re-sizeable/re-scalable
• Fix DB Vacuum happening every restart
• Fix updating version table
• More progress messages on splash screen

Read the rest of this update entry...

ACC Results Companion V1.23.1 Released (here)

While feature-wise this isn't a big release, this does represent a complete re-factor of the code to separate out ACC specific code from common code. While this shouldn't have any impact, there is the possibility that issues might have crept in.

Telemetry Widget

The widget is now both re-sizable and re-scalable. Right click to change the width/height and total time displayed
IX7SVn7.png

Team Dialog

The team dialog now shows in the team colours rather than in fixed alternating colours, which could be hard to read in dark mode.

Session Notes Tooltip

This now supports long text and wraps appropriately. You can add line breaks by adding "\r\n" in the text.

Splash Screen

Progress messages added to the database phase of startup. If it stops on "Vacuum in progress", this is a monthly task and it will take a few minutes for larger databases.

Bug Fixes

• Vacuum happening on every start rather than monthly

Finally

Thanks again to those who have donated - I really appreciate it

Last edited:
Log is full of these since updating, interesting it's looking for E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\RCEngine\DBModel\LoggingSQLiteCommand.cs:line 66

[00000006-07.1|21.9|289] 2024-02-27 11:28:33 ERROR LoggingSQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery : DELETE FROM files_processed WHERE file_name=@fileName
@fileName=Leaderboard_-nvhH52waxR2vU0GHV5Q6in1Y3meOZ7jj5fVBSUqj_Q.json
[00000006-07.1|21.9|289] 2024-02-27 11:28:33 ERROR ResultsDBWriter.registerArcFileProcessedDB : Error logging file Leaderboard_-nvhH52waxR2vU0GHV5Q6in1Y3meOZ7jj5fVBSUqj_Q.json processed database disk image is malformed
database disk image is malformed
at RCEngine.DBModel.LoggingSQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\RCEngine\DBModel\LoggingSQLiteCommand.cs:line 66
at RCEngine.DBModel.ResultsDBWriter.registerArcFileProcessedDB(SQLiteTransaction trans, String fileName, String lastUpdatedDate) in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\RCEngine\DBModel\ResultsDBWriter.cs:line 2353
Caused by :
at RCEngine.DBModel.ResultsDBWriter.registerArcFileProcessedDB(SQLiteTransaction trans, String fileName, String lastUpdatedDate) in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\RCEngine\DBModel\ResultsDBWriter.cs:line 2353
at RCEngine.DBModel.ResultsDBWriter.registerArcFilesProcessedDB(List`1 files, Boolean ignored) in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\RCEngine\DBModel\ResultsDBWriter.cs:line 2326
at RCEngine.DBModel.DBWriterTask.DequeueAndProcessRequest() in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\RCEngine\DBModel\DBWriterTask.cs:line 488
at RCEngine.DBModel.DBWriterTask.ProcessDbRequest() in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\RCEngine\DBModel\DBWriterTask.cs:line 414
at RCEngine.DBModel.DBWriterTask.ProcessDbRequests() in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\RCEngine\DBModel\DBWriterTask.cs:line 364
at RCEngine.DBModel.DBWriterTask.WriterTask() in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\RCEngine\DBModel\DBWriterTask.cs:line 335
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Log is full of these since updating, interesting it's looking for E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\RCEngine\DBModel\LoggingSQLiteCommand.cs:line 66

[00000006-07.1|21.9|289] 2024-02-27 11:28:33 ERROR LoggingSQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery : DELETE FROM files_processed WHERE file_name=@fileName
@fileName=Leaderboard_-nvhH52waxR2vU0GHV5Q6in1Y3meOZ7jj5fVBSUqj_Q.json
[00000006-07.1|21.9|289] 2024-02-27 11:28:33 ERROR ResultsDBWriter.registerArcFileProcessedDB : Error logging file Leaderboard_-nvhH52waxR2vU0GHV5Q6in1Y3meOZ7jj5fVBSUqj_Q.json processed database disk image is malformed
database disk image is malformed
at RCEngine.DBModel.LoggingSQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\RCEngine\DBModel\LoggingSQLiteCommand.cs:line 66
Caused by :
at RCEngine.DBModel.ResultsDBWriter.registerArcFilesProcessedDB(List`1 files, Boolean ignored) in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\RCEngine\DBModel\ResultsDBWriter.cs:line 2326
at RCEngine.DBModel.DBWriterTask.DequeueAndProcessRequest() in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\RCEngine\DBModel\DBWriterTask.cs:line 488
at RCEngine.DBModel.DBWriterTask.ProcessDbRequest() in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\RCEngine\DBModel\DBWriterTask.cs:line 414
at RCEngine.DBModel.DBWriterTask.ProcessDbRequests() in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\RCEngine\DBModel\DBWriterTask.cs:line 364
at RCEngine.DBModel.DBWriterTask.WriterTask() in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\RCEngine\DBModel\DBWriterTask.cs:line 335
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
Unfortunately, it looks like your database has been corrupted. The database is <Documents>\ACCResults\ACCResults.DB. You will need to revert to a backed up copy. If you perform your own backups, revert to a previous copy of the database. If you don't, you can go back to the copy before you upgraded. These are in <Documents>\ACCResults\Backup\DB.

They will be named ACCResults.<Version>.<Date>.DB (and also a matching *.DB-shm and *.DB-wal if you have the write ahead logging option set). eg

Code:
20/02/2024  07:57       544,952,320 ACCResults.1.22.1.20240220075712.DB
21/02/2024  18:12            32,768 ACCResults.1.22.1.20240220075712.DB-shm
21/02/2024  18:12                 0 ACCResults.1.22.1.20240220075712.DB-wal

Close ACC Results.
In <Documents>\ACCResults, rename or delete ACCResults.DB. Copy the database file(s) from .\Backup\DB and rename to ACCResults.DB (and ACCResults.DB-shm and ACCResults.DB-wal if they exist). Now restart ACCResults. If the problem still occurs, you may need to go back to an earlier version (depending on when the corruption occurred). If you have races after the restored version, you can recover these by going to the backups page and selecting the required sessions, right click and replay backup)

Hello, since the last update, my acc companion wont minimize to tray anymore. It always stays on the taskbar. Just a heads up. I don't know if anyone else is having this.

Hello, since the last update, my acc companion wont minimize to tray anymore. It always stays on the taskbar. Just a heads up. I don't know if anyone else is having this.
Yes - it seems to be broken - I'll have a look at it

EDIT: Found it. The event handlers were missed when I moved to a new template main form. Will be fixed in the next release

Last edited:
Hi Doug, I bought a new PC and reinstalled ACC Results Companion. I can't get the application to display on screen. It minimizes to the taskbar, but when expanded it goes left off screen. I'm not able to grab an edge to move it onto the screen as it's beyond the edge of the monitor. I'm sure it's just a setting to edit but I am not sure what and where.

Edit: I thinK I figured it out - edited DisableScreenPositionValidation to False and it worked.

There has to be a reason for that to be True - should I change it back?

Last edited:
Hi Doug, I bought a new PC and reinstalled ACC Results Companion. I can't get the application to display on screen. It minimizes to the taskbar, but when expanded it goes left off screen. I'm not able to grab an edge to move it onto the screen as it's beyond the edge of the monitor. I'm sure it's just a setting to edit but I am not sure what and where.

Edit: I thinK I figured it out - edited DisableScreenPositionValidation to False and it worked.

There has to be a reason for that to be True - should I change it back?
The default behaviour is to check if some of the main form is displayed on the screen, and move it just in case (basically to address issues like you are having, especially if you change resolution). However, for certain screen combinations/positions this may not have worked too well, which is why Disable Screen Position Validation was added. ie it stopped re-adjusting the form position

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.