ACC Results Companion

Misc ACC Results Companion 1.24.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I can't reproduce this at the moment. Can you upload your diagnostics (instructions here) and I'll see if I can reproduce with your data. Also, can you give a step by step account of what you do (screenshots would help)

Thanks
Thanks! I just uploaded my diagnostics, here's the ID:
Vn2ekr1qV7OIAtFgtCkS9mJqbDGoaqUdxzuvRBJHa8I

I can create screenshots, but it's actually pretty straightforward: I don't see my own time on the leaderboard. Only when I uncheck "Ignore ARC Leaderboard", I will find my own lap.

@Doug Duthie
OK, here's an example with Kyalami, where the leaderboard is pretty empty, because I raced the track a few days ago for the first time. The full leaderboard of people I raced with looks like this:
1618925310732.png

In order to find my own lap time, I have to uncheck the the "Ignore" box and go search for my name:
1618925424673.png

I realized that this doesn't just apply to my own laps, but also some people I recently raced with, like this guy, who also doesn't show up on the leaderboard when the box is checked:
1618925564585.png

My best guess is that they also opted into uploading their times to the leaderboard and get filtered out, when you check the box. Since he's freaking fast, it makes a lot of sense for this guy to compare himself against the global leaderboard, instead of all the randoms he races with on public servers. For me, it clearly doesn't. :D

Attachments

• 1618925531187.png
    1618925531187.png
    210.3 KB · Views: 43
@Doug Duthie
OK, here's an example with Kyalami, where the leaderboard is pretty empty, because I raced the track a few days ago for the first time. The full leaderboard of people I raced with looks like this:
View attachment 467190

In order to find my own lap time, I have to uncheck the the "Ignore" box and go search for my name:
View attachment 467193

I realized that this doesn't just apply to my own laps, but also some people I recently raced with, like this guy, who also doesn't show up on the leaderboard when the box is checked:
View attachment 467200

My best guess is that they also opted into uploading their times to the leaderboard and get filtered out, when you check the box. Since he's freaking fast, it makes a lot of sense for this guy to compare himself against the global leaderboard, instead of all the randoms he races with on public servers. For me, it clearly doesn't. :D

I see now - there was a bug in the query. If anyone you raced against was ever in the global leaderboard, those results would be filtered out from the "Igonre ARC Leaderboard" results

It will be fixed in the next release

I see now - there was a bug in the query. If anyone you raced against was ever in the global leaderboard, those results would be filtered out from the "Igonre ARC Leaderboard" results

It will be fixed in the next release
Thanks for your feedback. I don't really care a lot about other people's results, but really about seeing my own lap times in the leaderboard. I assume this will be fixed too in the next release?

Last edited:
I have had a few instances where result companion did not save my session. I thought it was because I hadn't set any valid laps for that session as it has only happened in Free Practice so far. But a session I did now had several valid laps, and did not get saved.
It looks like result companion thinks I am on the first lap. I was on a out lap from the pit when I quit the session if that has something to do with it.
Uploaded the log from the session here: https://pastebin.com/3GG004Q4

My last valid lap is on line 70:
[0000000A] 2021-04-21 23:21:42 DEBUG ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.logLastLap : ACC_PRACTICE : Player ID 1001 Lap 14 Time=2:15,078, S1=0:40,497, S2=0:57,471, S3=0:37,110, position=1, Fuel=55,35719, Valid=True, Online 1, Tyre Wear = 0|0|0|0, Pad Wear = 28,95222|28,95295|28,93688|28,937, Disc Wear = 31,97616|31,97652|31,95942|31,9595, Tyre set 0, Dry DHE, Wet WH

On line 83 it says it doesn't save the session and it seems to be because it says I'm on lap 1 ?
[0000000A] 2021-04-21 23:26:06 DEBUG ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.processOldSession : NOT Saving session 6945dcf3-edba-4d6d-9da4-f1a7517b45a2, Type ACC_PRACTICE, Track Silverstone, Car honda_nsx_gt3_evo : Player ID 1001, Laps 15, isOnline 1 - Only on first lap

I have had a few instances where result companion did not save my session. I thought it was because I hadn't set any valid laps for that session as it has only happened in Free Practice so far. But a session I did now had several valid laps, and did not get saved.
It looks like result companion thinks I am on the first lap. I was on a out lap from the pit when I quit the session if that has something to do with it.
Uploaded the log from the session here: https://pastebin.com/3GG004Q4

My last valid lap is on line 70:
[0000000A] 2021-04-21 23:21:42 DEBUG ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.logLastLap : ACC_PRACTICE : Player ID 1001 Lap 14 Time=2:15,078, S1=0:40,497, S2=0:57,471, S3=0:37,110, position=1, Fuel=55,35719, Valid=True, Online 1, Tyre Wear = 0|0|0|0, Pad Wear = 28,95222|28,95295|28,93688|28,937, Disc Wear = 31,97616|31,97652|31,95942|31,9595, Tyre set 0, Dry DHE, Wet WH

On line 83 it says it doesn't save the session and it seems to be because it says I'm on lap 1 ?
[0000000A] 2021-04-21 23:26:06 DEBUG ARCSharedMemoryMonitor.processOldSession : NOT Saving session 6945dcf3-edba-4d6d-9da4-f1a7517b45a2, Type ACC_PRACTICE, Track Silverstone, Car honda_nsx_gt3_evo : Player ID 1001, Laps 15, isOnline 1 - Only on first lap
It isn't saving because it is only getting the shared memory information - it also needs the information from the broadcast interface and these don't seem to be received.

Can you check if any other sessions are being recorded and if it is only practice sessions that are the issue, or if there is any other pattern to it.

It looks like the broadcast interface is connected. It would be helpful if you could upload the full diagnostics - instructions here and then I can see if anything else points to an issue

Most sessions are recorded fine, I have experienced this only three or four times. I haven't found a way to provoke this error yet. But so far I have only seen this happen in practice sessions, but since it happens so rarely it's hard to say if that is a coincidence or not.

I can't get the diagnostics since I don't have a sessions to right click on. The session was never saved so isn't in my session list. Is there another way I can get diagnostics for it?
Just now understood that the diagnostics isn't a per session thing. I uploaded the diagnostics now.
UserID: M18sARWVAvjh9cZz6ur49aDAI4lYrJ4PtIIty4Nqmpk

Last edited:
Most sessions are recorded fine, I have experienced this only three or four times. I haven't found a way to provoke this error yet.
I can't get the diagnostics since I don't have a sessions to right click on. The session was never saved so isn't in my session list. Is there another way I can get diagnostics for it?
The diagnostics are for the whole environment - it doesn't matter if the session hasn't recorded

I had a similar problem yesterday: I was comparing cars on an MP free practice server. Ran 20ish laps on the AMG GT4, logged off and rejoined the same session with the Aston GT4 and did another set of 20 or so laps.
Only the AMG laps were recorded in ARC.
I've uploaded my diagnostics with key 1fr2BAoM7Q6wIQ-isARR7YuO1_5lDMgMFE2DuIZgtao. Timestamp for the rejoin was 2021-04-21 20:12:38.
From comparing the entries in the log from the AMG laps to the duration when I was lapping in the Aston, it seems that the broadcast was lost. Fuel and some other stuff is reported, but no LapCompletedEvents and nothing about other cars.

I’m probably asking something super obvious here but I can’t find where the in-game time is for any given session. I can find the time in the real world when it is stamped ( the left most column) but for comparing sessions it sometimes would be nice to see I was driving at 3am in the game, as vision does affect racing (at least for me I am slightly slower at night).

Hi Doug,
First of all I would like to congratulate you and thank you for this great program.

Would it be possible to integrate in the fuel tab, if you find the idea interesting, the degrees of the steering wheel Rotation for each car:

GT3:
- 480° (Ferrari, McLaren)
- 560° (BMW)
- 620° (Lamborghini Huracan, Honda)
- 640° (Aston Martin, Bentley, Mercedes, Nissan, Lexus)
- 720° (Audi, Jaguar, Lamborghini Gallardo)
- 800° (Porsche)

GT4:
- 480° (McLaren)
- 500° (BMW, Mercedes)
- 580° (KTM)
- 640° (Aston Martin)
- 720° (Alpine, Audi, Camaro, Ginetta)
- 800° (Porsche)
- 900° (Maserati)

Most sessions are recorded fine, I have experienced this only three or four times. I haven't found a way to provoke this error yet. But so far I have only seen this happen in practice sessions, but since it happens so rarely it's hard to say if that is a coincidence or not.

Just now understood that the diagnostics isn't a per session thing. I uploaded the diagnostics now.
UserID: M18sARWVAvjh9cZz6ur49aDAI4lYrJ4PtIIty4Nqmpk
For the sessions in question, it looks like ACC just isn't sending anything on the broadcast interface. Can you get your ACC log files (c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved\Logs) - I may need to seek assistance from Kunos

I had a similar problem yesterday: I was comparing cars on an MP free practice server. Ran 20ish laps on the AMG GT4, logged off and rejoined the same session with the Aston GT4 and did another set of 20 or so laps.
Only the AMG laps were recorded in ARC.
I've uploaded my diagnostics with key 1fr2BAoM7Q6wIQ-isARR7YuO1_5lDMgMFE2DuIZgtao. Timestamp for the rejoin was 2021-04-21 20:12:38.
From comparing the entries in the log from the AMG laps to the duration when I was lapping in the Aston, it seems that the broadcast was lost. Fuel and some other stuff is reported, but no LapCompletedEvents and nothing about other cars.
This looks to be the same thing as @andreasvo - no broadcast messages at all received for the session. This seems to be a more severe situation that you were getting a couple of pages back (broadcast messages dropped for a few laps)

Can you gather up the ACC logs (c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved\Logs).

One thing I notice in common with yourself and @andreasvo is it looks like you have been running ARC continuously for more than a day. When you run for this long, can you check the memory indicator at the bottom of ARC - it shouldn't really go up over time (around 220-250MB). Also, you you run ACC continously as well?

I’m probably asking something super obvious here but I can’t find where the in-game time is for any given session. I can find the time in the real world when it is stamped ( the left most column) but for comparing sessions it sometimes would be nice to see I was driving at 3am in the game, as vision does affect racing (at least for me I am slightly slower at night).
I think I can get this from the broadcast interface. I'll have a play to see if I can make use of it

Hi Doug,
First of all I would like to congratulate you and thank you for this great program.

Would it be possible to integrate in the fuel tab, if you find the idea interesting, the degrees of the steering wheel Rotation for each car:

GT3:
- 480° (Ferrari, McLaren)
- 560° (BMW)
- 620° (Lamborghini Huracan, Honda)
- 640° (Aston Martin, Bentley, Mercedes, Nissan, Lexus)
- 720° (Audi, Jaguar, Lamborghini Gallardo)
- 800° (Porsche)

GT4:
- 480° (McLaren)
- 500° (BMW, Mercedes)
- 580° (KTM)
- 640° (Aston Martin)
- 720° (Alpine, Audi, Camaro, Ginetta)
- 800° (Porsche)
- 900° (Maserati)
I'll add this to the list of things to do

For the sessions in question, it looks like ACC just isn't sending anything on the broadcast interface. Can you get your ACC log files (c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved\Logs) - I may need to seek assistance from Kunos
Uploaded the logs here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X2iieC7BnSbCkkphuqIDHKQdGJQp_GFN/view?usp=sharing

My ACR used 255MB after being on for I don't know how many days. Did a restart of it and it uses 254MB 5 minutes after restart.

It didn't look like the logs from the session I uploaded still exist. But I got another session tonight that had the same issue and didn't get saved.
So I uploaded a new diagnostics report too that can overlap with the logs with ID:
M18sARWVAvjh9cZz6ur49aDAI4lYrJ4PtIIty4Nqmpk

Uploaded the logs here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X2iieC7BnSbCkkphuqIDHKQdGJQp_GFN/view?usp=sharing

My ACR used 255MB after being on for I don't know how many days. Did a restart of it and it uses 254MB 5 minutes after restart.

It didn't look like the logs from the session I uploaded still exist. But I got another session tonight that had the same issue and didn't get saved.
So I uploaded a new diagnostics report too that can overlap with the logs with ID:
M18sARWVAvjh9cZz6ur49aDAI4lYrJ4PtIIty4Nqmpk
OK - cheers. Got that.

A good example would appear to be the Porsche Cup qualifying for Donington on 26/4 at 20:04 (from ARC's logs). It looks like the AC2 logs show different times, but I think this is logged as 18:04.

There are a load of error messages for that session

Error: OnMessageTCP: ACONP_SESSION_ACCEPTED gave a different session ID 5D4DEC5F49974F379BF0B8453953A2AD vs CurrentSessionGuid 5D4DEC5F4F37499745B8F09BADA25339
Error: URaceRatingsManager::OnTicksFinished: Relationship not initialized 1001

etc

I'll go to Kunos later and ask for help

EDIT: I've reported now on the ACC support forum and the broadcast forum. I think the above messages look like an issue getting the player ratings. You got these messages for almost the whole session. If you run the ratings widget on your screen while in an ACC session, it would be good to know if it isn't displayed when you have the sessions that don't record

Last edited:
I run with as little HUD as possible, so no ratings widget unfortunately. But I see that the Donington quali session is recorded in ARC so it doesn't seem to have had a impact that time at least.
The times in the logs probably match, I am in UTC+2, and that would match if ACC logs in UTC.

I had a free practice session on Kyalami yesterday, so 29.04.2021 roughly 17:30 to 21:15 UTC+2 that didn't get recorded.
It migth be a coincidence but so far I have only experienced this issue in Free Practice sessions, but it has happened to both SP and MP sessions.

I run with as little HUD as possible, so no ratings widget unfortunately. But I see that the Donington quali session is recorded in ARC so it doesn't seem to have had a impact that time at least.
The times in the logs probably match, I am in UTC+2, and that would match if ACC logs in UTC.

I had a free practice session on Kyalami yesterday, so 29.04.2021 roughly 17:30 to 21:15 UTC+2 that didn't get recorded.
It migth be a coincidence but so far I have only experienced this issue in Free Practice sessions, but it has happened to both SP and MP sessions.
This session (29.04.2021 roughly 17:30) has the same ACC errors as the one I originally looked at, so this might be a common theme.

I'll wait to see if Kunos find anything

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Forum trophies