ACC Results Companion

Misc ACC Results Companion 1.2302

Login or Register an account to download this content
That is to be expected....the more races you have, the less effect the one session with the high fuel usage will have.

In your case, the bad results were caused by you running laps with a high fuel load, then going into the garage and de-fuelling
View attachment 472514
I discount fuel consumption where you refuel (this lap's fuel greater than last lap), but this scenario fools me into thinking that there is really high fuel consumption.

I guess I could discount In/Out laps from the calculation where the fuel load may have changed
WOW @Doug Duthie you are a genius man, I would've never figure the in/out lap scenario out.

thank you so much

Doug Duthie updated ACC Results Companion with a new update entry:

ACC Results Companion V1.12.1

• Leaderboards - only records against active driver (not all in team)
  • Fuel calculation - De-fuelling in pit greatly affecting consumption figures
    • In/Out laps no longer taken account of for fuel calculations
    • If these have affected you, press the Recalculate button on the fuel page
  • Diagnostic fix: Report conditions when spectating or a driver waiting for a stint in a multi-driver team

Read the rest of this update entry...

Known Issue and Workaround

Fuel consumption figures are not obtained from multi-player sessions at the moment (the calculation wasn't filtering on just the player car). Until a fix is available, you can correct the fuel consumption figures for sessions with the Fuel page re-calculate button

Dear Doug,
Since last week, soon after the latest ACC update (1.7.8), ACCRC stopped recording sessions. It is strange as it recorded the last sessions I did immediately after the update (06/05/2021), I did not close ACCRC then. But since I closed everything and rebooted my PC, ACCRC is not recording any of the sessions I have done since. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall ACCRC, to no avail... I really like your App, it is absolutely fantastic and worked perfectly so far... so I am a bit at lost about what's causing this, I hope I have not missed something silly in the options, but since I did not change anything in between, I don't think so. I have posted the logs here in case it helps.
Thanks.
Hervé

Last edited:
Dear Doug,
Since last week, soon after the latest ACC update (1.7.8), ACCRC stopped recording sessions. It is strange as it recorded the last sessions I did immediately after the update (06/05/2021), I did not close ACCRC then. But since I closed everything and rebooted my PC, ACCRC is not recording any of the sessions I have done since. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall ACCRC, to no avail... I really like your App, it is absolutely fantastic and worked perfectly so far... so I am a bit at lost about what's causing this, I hope I have not missed something silly in the options, but since I did not change anything in between, I don't think so. I have posted the logs here in case it helps.
Thanks.
Hervé
Can you export the diagnostics (instructions here) and I'll have a look

@rvboutin - Actually, the logs you supplied were enough. This looks similar to an issue 2 other users reported (Kunos support request). Basically, ACC just isn't responding on the Broadcast/UDP interface.

If you could upload your ACC logs (c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved), I could confirm if this looks similar.

Other things to check if if your antivirus/firewall is blocking either ARC or ACC from accessing UDP port 9000

@rvboutin - Actually, the logs you supplied were enough. This looks similar to an issue 2 other users reported (Kunos support request). Basically, ACC just isn't responding on the Broadcast/UDP interface.

If you could upload your ACC logs (c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved), I could confirm if this looks similar.

Other things to check if if your antivirus/firewall is blocking either ARC or ACC from accessing UDP port 9000
Hi Doug,
Thanks for your prompt reply. The ACC logs can be found here.
Now that you mentioned UDP interface, I am using SurfShark VPN and last week I included ACC as an app to bypass the VPN to avoid lags on server to avoid/in case I forgot to switch off the VPN before playing... but I did not add ACCRC, so I wonder if the 2 App did not end up using different network, hence the problem?! I have not had time to test this. I'll try later.
Cheers,
Rv

Last edited:
Hi Doug,
Thanks for your prompt reply. The ACC logs can be found here.
Now that you mentioned UDP interface, I am using SurfShark VPN and last week I included ACC as an app to bypass the VPN to avoid lags on server to avoid/in case I forgot to switch off the VPN before playing... but I did not add ACCRC, so I wonder if the 2 App did not end up using different network, hence the problem?! I have not had time to test this. I'll try later.
Cheers,
Rv
I'm seeing the same errors (issue with online services connections) as I did with a previous issue. I'm waiting to hear from Kunos to see if these are relevant.

The ACC broadcast UDP port should be localhost:9000. I don't know if that would be affected by SurfShark.

Can you test again without the VPN running?

I'm seeing the same errors (issue with online services connections) as I did with a previous issue. I'm waiting to hear from Kunos to see if these are relevant.

The ACC broadcast UDP port should be localhost:9000. I don't know if that would be affected by SurfShark.

Can you test again without the VPN running?
Hi Doug,
I tried with the VPN off, no changes, still no record of the sessions.
Edit: after that I turned Kaspersky Firewall off and started ACC again, then Windows Firewall asked me for permissions to authorise ACCRC to connect to AC2-Win64-Shipping.exe (in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Assetto Corsa Competizione\AC2\Binaries\Win64), I authorised the connection and now ACCRC is logging the sessions even now that I have restored Kaspersky Firewall (I have authorised ACCRC to access network there too).
I'll keep you posted if the problem occurs again, but it seems that either or both Firewall were blocking ACCRC to talk to ACC.
Thanks.
Rv

Last edited:
Hello again,

It's been a long time since I got to simracing again, but here it is. The connection seems to be okay, but for some reason the sessions doesn't save at all. Here is the log. Unfortunately didn't pay attention to the ID, but the name of the file is Diagnostics_UtTxse5H2ryhBc6dZhRY1fyIZuLEgCov4XiexyDO234_2021-05-15_121250

Hello again,

It's been a long time since I got to simracing again, but here it is. The connection seems to be okay, but for some reason the sessions doesn't save at all. Here is the log. Unfortunately didn't pay attention to the ID, but the name of the file is Diagnostics_UtTxse5H2ryhBc6dZhRY1fyIZuLEgCov4XiexyDO234_2021-05-15_121250

As far as I can see, you've only run one session while ARC is active (Barcelona practice in AMG, today at 12:06). It looks like you ran just 2 laps (from shared memory). The broadcast interface appeared to connect ok, but I don't see anything other than the entry list updates. If lap completed events aren't received, then nothing can be recorded.

Also, it looks like the above session hasn't finished. ARC will only store sessions when you start a new session or exit out of the existing one.

Can you switch to SuperVerbose logging
1621077338282.png

This will put more information out on the Broadcast/UDP interface. The run a new session for a couple of laps. Exit the session (return to ACC menu), then export the diagnostics again and I'll see if there is anything obvious going wrong.

Also, can you let me know which firewall/antivirus you are running and if ACC and ARC are whitelisted (assuming the antivirus/firewall has that feature) and if UDP port 9000 is allowed

Last edited:
Doug Duthie updated ACC Results Companion with a new update entry:

ACC Results Companion V1.12.2

ACC Results Companion V1.12.2 Released (here)

• Only perform DB maintenance periodically for faster startup (default 30 days)
  • Pause ARC leaderboard downloads when ACC active
  • Fix MP Fuel calculation
  • Fix MP team driver identification (player was assumed to always be driver 0)
  • Speculative fix for MP team - non-player stint
  • Suppress repeating UDP retry messages

Read the rest of this update entry...

It won't show anything unless you select a car and track - basically it's purpose is to show your history of driving a given car at a particular track

View attachment 474670
I've never noticed that tab. Nice, will make my own time analysis much easier.
I only have the issue that even with "exclude In/out Laps" checked, the list still contains lots of lap times without a sector 1 time, i.e. out laps.
This skewers the heatmap a lot:
1621160323434.png

I've never noticed that tab. Nice, will make my own time analysis much easier.
I only have the issue that even with "exclude In/out Laps" checked, the list still contains lots of lap times without a sector 1 time, i.e. out laps.
This skewers the heatmap a lot:
View attachment 474887
Technically speaking, ACC flags lap 1 as a regular lap (not an outlap). But I take your point - it should have an option to exclude lap 1 for non-hotstint/hotlaps to avoid being skewed

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 333 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 463 39.2%