ACC Results Companion

Misc ACC Results Companion 1.24.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Doug Duthie updated ACC Results Companion with a new update entry:

ACC Results Companion V1.12.0

• Tyre sets information (Initial, maximum, minimum, average temperatures and pressures)
  • Add wheel rotation for each car to Fuel page
  • Remove Porsche Cup real world records from Oulton Park (they were for Island layout)
  • Imola not recognised in Turkish
  • Fix lap sort order when switching sessions
  • Fix Ignore ARC Leaderboard
  • Fix error in fuel parse when driver stint times are long

Read the rest of this update entry...

ACC Results Companion V1.12.0 Released (here)

Headlines:

Tyre set Overview
By right clicking on a session's lap, you can select Display tyre sets.
1619872304798.png

This will show a summary of the tyres used
  • Tyre set (number of tyre set used. Note - 0 is always wet)
  • Measurement:
    • Initial - Temperatures/pressures when tyres put on the car
    • Average - Average Temperatures/pressures for the tyre set through the session
    • Maximum - The maximum temperature/pressure for each tyre
    • Minimum- The maximum temperature/pressure for each tyre
  • The heatmap should be applicable to the car class (ie GT4's use higher pressures that GT3's)

1619872282784.png

There are a couple of quirks (driven by the data provided by ACC)
  • Wet tyres are always tyre set 0. Therefore, there is no way of knowing if wet tyres have been replaced with more wet tyres, so the measurements will be across all wet tyres (with Initial just being the initial measurements for the first set)
  • You may see tyre sets with no measurements. This will be the case if you enter the garage - a fresh set will be put on the car but no figures will be available until you come off the jacks
Wheel Rotation
By request, the wheel rotations for each car have been added to the fuel page
1619872945209.png

Fixes
  • Imola now recognised in Turkish
  • When switching between sessions, the sort order of laps should be preserved
  • Ignore ARC Leaderboard would previously ignore any driver with a result on the ARC Leaderboard - even driver's you raced against or yourself. This has been fixed
  • The Porsche Cup real world records for Oulton Park actually used the Island circuit, not the International circuit. As I can't find any results for the full circuit, these have been removed.
Thank you again for all those who have generously donated to this project.

Happy racing

Doug, I was in a team endurance race this weekend. I was the second driver. I logged in after the first driver, in what was a practice session for him. Then the server switched to the race, and I watched, in ACC, his entire stint before he pitted and I took over. During all this time ACC Results Companion was active.

I did my stint and after it was all over, I could see only my session listed. Nothing from my teammate. Is this normal? If yes, is there a way to watch an event (either as a true spectator or as the waiting driver) and it be recorded by ARC?

Doug, I was in a team endurance race this weekend. I was the second driver. I logged in after the first driver, in what was a practice session for him. Then the server switched to the race, and I watched, in ACC, his entire stint before he pitted and I took over. During all this time ACC Results Companion was active.

I did my stint and after it was all over, I could see only my session listed. Nothing from my teammate. Is this normal? If yes, is there a way to watch an event (either as a true spectator or as the waiting driver) and it be recorded by ARC?
I've never been able to test multi-driver MP sessions so wasn't sure what the data would end up looking like. Can you export the diagnostics and point out which session it was. That would be a great help

I've never been able to test multi-driver MP sessions so wasn't sure what the data would end up looking like. Can you export the diagnostics and point out which session it was. That would be a great help
The problem is I don't have a session for my co-driver's practice or race, just my own stint. You want to see my stint?

has feul calculation been affected with latest patch?

tried to recalculate but seems usage is higher than in game?
I haven't changed the fuel calculation - it is still an average of all your history. Note, there was a point in ACC 1.7.8 release notes saying the displayed fuel calculation in ACC is now the average of the last 3 laps (rather than whatever it used to be) so that might have changed.

I did a quick check on my fuel calculation
1620155777066.png

The average (3.978L/lap) seems about right based on the sessions, and also looking at the lap variation within a session
1620155865428.png

Are you seeing a discrepancy?

I haven't changed the fuel calculation - it is still an average of all your history. Note, there was a point in ACC 1.7.8 release notes saying the displayed fuel calculation in ACC is now the average of the last 3 laps (rather than whatever it used to be) so that might have changed.

I did a quick check on my fuel calculation
View attachment 471723
The average (3.978L/lap) seems about right based on the sessions, and also looking at the lap variation within a session
View attachment 471724

Are you seeing a discrepancy?
thanks for reply,
this is what i noticed, it jumped up after doing a session post update

before;
1620234505378.png

After;
1620234640978.png

last session is on the top;
1620234606367.png

Attachments

• 1620234573451.png
    1620234573451.png
    5.8 KB · Views: 47
It looks like that last session have completely skewed the averages. Can you export the diagnostics (instructions here) so I can see what is going on with that session
howzit man, after having a few session do that on two tracks, after a race tonight feul usage showed normal again, so im not sure wth ;)

I'll keep an eye on it and revert back to you if i see it happen again

just thought i'll give update thanks again

howzit man, after having a few session do that on two tracks, after a race tonight feul usage showed normal again, so im not sure wth ;)

I'll keep an eye on it and revert back to you if i see it happen again

just thought i'll give update thanks again
That is to be expected....the more races you have, the less effect the one session with the high fuel usage will have.

In your case, the bad results were caused by you running laps with a high fuel load, then going into the garage and de-fuelling
1620367590065.png

I discount fuel consumption where you refuel (this lap's fuel greater than last lap), but this scenario fools me into thinking that there is really high fuel consumption.

I guess I could discount In/Out laps from the calculation where the fuel load may have changed

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back