ACC Results Companion

Misc ACC Results Companion 1.24.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, below is the User ID and the diagnostics have been uploaded to you. Thank you!

xASf3B0QYSt2ze2j3yJRL_lebJ8lgELE-p6VWG4FWcQ

It looks like the ACC Data Folder entry has been removed - ARC now thinks there isn't a local ACC install so is operating in a passive mode (only looking for leaderboard updates)

1609231665281.png

Update the text box above to point to you ACC data folders (normally <Documents>\Assetto Corsa Competizione\ ). You can either update the text box directly or use the ... button to navigate to the folder

It looks like the ACC Data Folder entry has been removed - ARC now thinks there isn't a local ACC install so is operating in a passive mode (only looking for leaderboard updates)

View attachment 431025

Update the text box above to point to you ACC data folders (normally <Documents>\Assetto Corsa Competizione\ ). You can either update the text box directly or use the ... button to navigate to the folder
That did the trick, thank you so much!

HI Doug,

I started using the Teams feature in ARC - love it! Very handy for organizing leagues for racing and keeping track of how members are doing.

One thing that is odd: when I look at the member list, for some reason I (and only I) am showing as $player_name$ even though most of the rest of the entry has my info correct. Is this normal for the local user to be shown this way?

Capture.PNG

HI Doug,

I started using the Teams feature in ARC - love it! Very handy for organizing leagues for racing and keeping track of how members are doing.

One thing that is odd: when I look at the member list, for some reason I (and only I) am showing as $player_name$ even though most of the rest of the entry has my info correct. Is this normal for the local user to be shown this way?

View attachment 432726

Yes...It was just a mechanism to identify which driver is you

Would it be possible to have a feature to tag people in the leaderboard as "friend" with their leaderboard line being marked in a distinct colour?

This way we could tag people who we know and follow on each others progress, even challenge each other, comparing lap times, etc, ...

I think I see an issue with fuel calculation.

This is a fuel calculation based on several sessions racing online and practicing offline.

Estimated fuel with 2 safety laps is calculated as 69 liters.

I finished the race with more than 19 liters remaining in the tank (I assume it reads 19+ liters at the beginning of the last lap) :-(

That is quite a substantial miscalculation.
What could cause such a big difference in estimated vs real fuel use?

2021-01-08 135059 screenshot.jpg
2021-01-08 135145 screenshot.jpg

Would it be possible to have a feature to tag people in the leaderboard as "friend" with their leaderboard line being marked in a distinct colour?

This way we could tag people who we know and follow on each others progress, even challenge each other, comparing lap times, etc, ...

Yes - you just need to use the Teams feature.

From the help:

Teams
Teams is a new feature for leaderboards. It allows you to display a subset of results (your friends, leagues,
rivals, enemies etc).
To display teams, go to Leaderboards, right click and select Display Teams.
1610093373749.png

A default team called ARC will already exist. This cannot be renamed or deleted.
1610094451178.png

To add a team, right click, select Add team and fill in the details. Double click each column to edit.
1610094470166.png

To display members, right click a team and select Display Members.
1610094480711.png

Teams Filter
A filter is available within the leaderboard to select by team.
1610094505431.png

With no filter selected, all results are shown. Otherwise, the leaderboard will be filtered by the members of
the team selected
1610094520172.png

Team Colours
Colours for teams can be assigned for the leaderboard. Just click the colour column.
1610094536863.png

The team colours are then shaded with the hex colour code in the Colour column.
1610094543635.png

Note, if you press cancel in the color dialog, the team colour will be cleared.
Now, you see rows will be shaded according to the team in the following order
· Player (always light sky blue)
· First user team the player appears in (here in Pale Golden Rod)
· ARC team member (here salmon pink)

· No team (ie originates from online muliplayer) - always white

1610094554881.png

I think I see an issue with fuel calculation.

This is a fuel calculation based on several sessions racing online and practicing offline.

Estimated fuel with 2 safety laps is calculated as 69 liters.

I finished the race with more than 19 liters remaining in the tank (I assume it reads 19+ liters at the beginning of the last lap) :-(

That is quite a substantial miscalculation.
What could cause such a big difference in estimated vs real fuel use?

This is a known issue.

The fuel calculation is derived by walking through the laps in order, building the fuel delta per lap, but at the same time allowing for re-fuelling stops. I had (quite wrongly as it turns out) assumed the collection would return the laps in order. Mostly it does, but sometimes it doesn't which messes with the calculation.

I'm currently testing a fix at the moment

Doug Duthie updated ACC Results Companion with a new update entry:

ACC Results Companion V1.9.9

• BUGFIX: Timing issue - Infrequently the lap completed event is fired after the lap is written causing the lap completed timestamp (and therefore the position) of a car to be incorrect
  • BUGFIX: Fuel calculation - Due to laps sometime being unsorted, fuel calculation for some sessions may have been incorrect
  • BUGFIX: Recalulate fuel - Recalculate fuel button assigned fuel statistics to wrong sessions

Read the rest of this update entry...

Doug, I was experimenting with the app and I deleted two server result sessions. I thought that since the server result files are still present the app would rescan and load them but that’s not the case. How can I reimport these sessions?

Doug, I was experimenting with the app and I deleted two server result sessions. I thought that since the server result files are still present the app would rescan and load them but that’s not the case. How can I reimport these sessions?

It keeps track of files that have been processed, based on file name and updated time. To re-import a file, edit it, make a small change (for instance, add a space after the first "{") then save it. It should now import as it sees it has changed

It keeps track of files that have been processed, based on file name and updated time. To re-import a file, edit it, make a small change (for instance, add a space after the first "{") then save it. It should now import as it sees it has changed

Thanks, Doug, that worked!

Last edited:
Hi Doug, I was recommended your app as the #1 thing to do by members of the team I just joined. They swear by it, and it looks really cool!

When I installed it today, I first got the error about not locating the port and username (where I added "9000" and "asd" respectively as recommended in a previous post).

Only one of my sessions (an online race) has been recorded. When I play a single player session, I can see all the relevant entries are recorded in the "Log" tab, but nothing gets saved to the "Session" tab when I end the session or close ACC.

Is it somehow in passive mode, that only that one leaderboard entry gets displayed?

First of all, many thanks for the hard work to develop such a value adding tool!

I do have two additional questions, as we want to drive a 24h race, based on a customized weekend. Even a team like the Porsche Herberth with 4 drivers, only 3 names are shown in the menu to swap the drivers.

- is it able to record 24 hours and if yes
- is it able to analyse the performance of each of the three drivers?

Thanks in advance for any reply!

Last edited:
Hi Doug, I was recommended your app as the #1 thing to do by members of the team I just joined. They swear by it, and it looks really cool!

When I installed it today, I first got the error about not locating the port and username (where I added "9000" and "asd" respectively as recommended in a previous post).

Only one of my sessions (an online race) has been recorded. When I play a single player session, I can see all the relevant entries are recorded in the "Log" tab, but nothing gets saved to the "Session" tab when I end the session or close ACC.

Is it somehow in passive mode, that only that one leaderboard entry gets displayed?

Hi,
I sounds like you configured the broadcast info correctly. Can you upload the diagnostics - right click anywhere in the session list and select Export Diagnostics.

ZKqEjNc.png

After a few moments, the following dialog will show
NP6IzLS.png

Press Continue and the diagnostics will upload to me and I should be able to see what is happening. Let me know the user ID that is generated (the Copy button copies it to the clipboard)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back